Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! (22980 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by victor1(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2012
[quote author=onyxo76]is there a channel on dstv that will show it live and at what time at night?

Onyxo76 glassman posted that dstv shows it. The time should be about 9pm when Pst Adeboye begins to speak.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by omonla4u: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2012
Holy Ghost congress 10th-15th December.Get a miniflat outrightly @ Redeem Camp (Car park F) behind Holy Ghost Arena for N3m (Total Ownership). Installmental payment plan also available. 08055833424,08033623291
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by freezykul(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2012
the God of my father Adeboye will c to it that am there, i cant afford to miss dis one o.
SIGNS AND WONDERS
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by ziondaughter: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
Kx: What I deem annoying in some of this congress is when govt officials come in to the worship ground with so much pomp and pageantry and most times their arrival get announced to the hearing of everybody.
Need I tell you that their seats are not in the crowd?
They get everything special even in the place of worship.

And ur point is? Why getting urself all worked up. Did dey come to ask u for ur seat? Wen u become a well recognised person in d society one day no one will provide seat for u in any function since pple own dey vex u now.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by victor1(m): 8:27am On Nov 29, 2012
The morning and
evening sessions would be a time to preach,
pray and receive personal ministrations, while practical teachings on marriage,
home management, business, career and
related issues of day-to-day living by
experts in various fields, would be the focus
of the afternoon sessions.

“As expected, there will be so many
people at this Congress but God can
reach you personally. Focus on Him and
prayerfully partake in all the
programmes. Your miracles are around
the corner. Just trust the Lord and
diligently wait upon Him.

Look forward to awesome moments
with the God of Signs and Wonders"

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by denzel2009: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
salolo: this is the time to be bless

You should go. You need need miracles for your gbagaun!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by mko2005: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
Unknown Member:

It is rather pathetic.. So many religious people in the country yet our woes keep multiplying.. So many crusades, retreats, conventions, congresses, seminars, outreaches and all worth not and still the poverty, corruption, insecurity, decadence, suffering and negativity in the country keeps growing.. I don't see the point of these things anymore..

Every year Pastors keep buying new jets, riding in stretch limousines, building mega churches, hiring more bodyguards, driving bulletproof cars, building expensive universities and all, yet the people who attend these program's remain the way are.

It is either God doesn't answer their prayers or they are just wasting their time...

Mods, please stop deleting my posts, I haven't insulted nor violated he thread rules. Thanks.
That's the hand of God ! Na so people go dey wonder untill CHRIST go return. HIM go ask so many people and dem no go get anything tangible to tell.
Reason they will be dumb founded at the return of CHRIST:
They lived all their lives wondering why men of God should live the good live made available;e by God !
See heavenly wisdom friends and live the good live made available by God ! But do not enjoy life at the detriment of the CROSS !
God bless us

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by chrisosi: 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.......
MUMU is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive schools which your children will never attend..
IGNORANCE is when you believe it when your pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, yet he enjoys all the best things in the world;the fine houses, cars, jets, babes etc, while you
are waiting till you get to heaven to enjoy your own....
IDIOCY is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should
not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical
attention any time he has a headache...
KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give
him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money....You
YOU are a zombie when you trek,dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating and
smelling like shit during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full option, factory fitted air-
conditioned state of the art SUV with
his delectable wife slow driving along the road.
Stop worshiping your pastors!!! Stay focused on Jesus The author and finisher of your Faith.And learn to study the word .

#Somebody shout halleluyahhhhhh­ h

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Builder: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
chrisosi: STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.......
MUMU is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive schools which your children will never attend..
IGNORANCE is when you believe it when your pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, yet he enjoys all the best things in the world;the fine houses, cars, jets, babes etc, while you
are waiting till you get to heaven to enjoy your own....
IDIOCY is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should
not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical
attention any time he has a headache...
KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give
him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money....You
YOU are a zombie when you trek,dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating and
smelling like shit during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full option, factory fitted air-
conditioned state of the art SUV with
his delectable wife slow driving along the road.
Stop worshiping your pastors!!! Stay focused on Jesus The author and finisher of your Faith.And learn to study the word .

#Somebody shout halleluyahhhhhh­ h

N$£¥€-luyahhhhhhhh
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by victor1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
I'm trying hard to understand why some people are bitter here. You need to come and hear testimonies of the things God does for the people who come for these programmes.

If one sees no benefit in a place, it's not you who'll tell the person not to go there anymore. He or she'll simply not return there.

These things can be better experienced firsthand. No matter what it is God did that you're so unhappy about, you are free to talk to Him about it.

Just remember that you're going to stand before Him after you die and your anger will melt when you face Him.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by victor1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
It's 8 days to go!

Are you ready for a miracle?
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by nwapastor: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hope to attend both Congress n Shiloh. The devil is in trouble over my life n family cos my double portion will bring my signs & wonders. See you there!
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by kspeed(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
So sad i will miss out this year's own after 5 consecutive years!Baba knows best...
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by kspeed(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2012
nwapastor: Hope to attend both Congress n Shiloh. The devil is in trouble over my life n family cos my double portion will bring my signs & wonders. See you there!

Yes ohh and i claim it too.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Feraz(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
victor1: I'm trying hard to understand why some people are bitter here. You need to come and hear testimonies of the things God does for the people who come for these programmes.

If one sees no benefit in a place, it's not you who'll tell the person not to go there anymore. He or she'll simply not return there.

These things can be better experienced firsthand. No matter what it is God did that you're so unhappy about, you are free to talk to Him about it.

Just remember that you're going to stand before Him after you die and your anger will melt when you face Him.
This is the problem I have with many of y'all....what do you mean by the bolded? So God only answers the prayers of those who only come for some organised crusades? So I can't stay within the confines of my home to pray for him to answer? Wow!!!

freezykul: the God of my father Adeboye will c to it that am there, i cant afford to miss dis one o.
SIGNS AND WONDERS
the God of Adeboye?? So the God you worship and the God he worships are different?? Make me understand.....

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Feraz(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
double post
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by julius0098: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
The RCCG Holy Ghost Congress is the greatest gathering of men and women on earth for the purpose of fellowshiping with God Almighty. This year's edition will not be an exception. God will be there to meet and encounter us. It's really a worth-having experience.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by nathdim: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
Make una no cause hold up 4 road

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by victor1(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2012
Of course, God can answer you when you pray to Him in your house.

I have experienced a lot of God's miracles at home.

There's something about God's children all gathered together and worshipping Him.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by ignis: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2012
samm_miey: Seun,will u be there?
pls, is oga seun a christian or a muslim?
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by TeeVibes(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2012
i wish i couk be there, but!!! i will try to be there
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by BinghiNya(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2012
how has the congress bettered nigeria holy ghost ko liquor ni
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by 3RNEST(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
I will like to be there, but i dont how if RCCG-Liberia will carry us there?, because everything na money.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Kx: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
ziondaughter:

And ur point is? Why getting urself all worked up. Did dey come to ask u for ur seat? Wen u become a well recognised person in d society one day no one will provide seat for u in any function since pple own dey vex u now.

Worked up over what?
Simply read between the lines.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by victor1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
It's 5 days to go!

Start warming up.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by victor1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2012
It's D-day!

The Holy Ghost Congress starts today.

Come into an atmosphere of great worship, word and God's awesome presence.

All things are possible and I can assure you that there will be signs and wonders.

Shall we?
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Bibol(f): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2012
denzel2009:

You should go. You need need miracles for your gbagaun!

Physician, heal thyself undecided
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by aglomar: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2012
Glorious gathering. It is broadcast live on LTV every night.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by afolabisegun(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2012
I will be there In JESUS nAME

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Vicrobor(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2012
aglomar: Glorious gathering. It is broadcast live on LTV every night.

Awesome gathering! You can also watch it live on Dove Tv.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by nikkie90(f): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2012
Feraz:
This is the problem I have w

the God of Adeboye?? So the God you worship and the God he worships are different?? Make me understand.....
SURE U'RE A MUSLIM,DATS Y U WONT UNDERSTAND,D GOD OF ADEBOYE IS NOT IN ANYWAY DIFFERENT FROM THE GOD WE SERVE. IT SIMPLY MEANS THE GOD DAT ADEBOYE SERVES,WHICH IS THE SAME GOD(are there 2 Gods?.....haba,some pple's mentality sha)
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by nikkie90(f): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2012
BinghiNya: how has the congress bettered nigeria holy ghost ko liquor ni
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU,THE PROGRAM IS TAGGED HOLY GHOST CONGRESS AND THE THEME IS SIGNS AND WONDERS.IT HAS BETTERED NIGERIA IN SO MANY WAYS,JUST BE THERE AND UR LIFE WILL NEVER REMAIN D SAME AGAIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) / Deeper Life Bible Church: Why Avoid Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.