Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? (21631 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities / Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2012
walai to me na OSUN STATE(ILE-IFE)
CAMPUS GATE
OAU. WALAI
GOD SEE ME THROUGH!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by UNLEASHED(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2012
Aluu, peaceful and friendly undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2012
lekki because of water
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Afam4eva(m): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2012
H$LBroker:
still available
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by iJAY1: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2012
I havn't really been to much of the west but i think aba and onitsha be well excluded
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by code0: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2012
cool
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by enuelly: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2012
Oyelakin Saheed: Ibadan shuldnt be inclusive, its home of red zink amd masqurade houses

If you think, you will see that the 'red zink and masquerade houses is what makes ibadan unique. You can't find that lot elsewhere.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by goldfish80(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2012
Lemme jst paint a scenerio for U̶̲̥̅̊ guys about Enugu. Juڪτ̅ this Friday, it was announced that there would β℮ power outtage due τ̅☺ maintance from 10am-8pm on Saturday and Sunday. I mean,the place is that organised
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by eyenCalabar(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2012
phaya:

Hehehehe don't be scared I like a guy who can handle anything thrown at his way wink

Oya nah. Let's get connected.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by ogtavia(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2012
Yomieluv: Bornu,cos of Boko Haram,I love the sound of Bomb,and love running helter,skelter after the bomb. Its fun.

okay..since you said it..hope it will still be fun when a bomb explodes right beside you...hope it will still be fun...may u and ur family never be close to WMDs in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by phaya(f): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2012
ueskman: walai to me na OSUN STATE(ILE-IFE)
CAMPUS GATE
OAU. WALAI
GOD SEE ME THROUGH!

Taaaa! U have no taste at all!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by phaya(f): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2012
eyenCalabar:

Oya nah. Let's get connected.

Lead the way wink
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by mantote: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2012
I am one of the priledged Nigerians that have travelled round most states.I was born in maiduguri and will tell you that maid use to have some beautiful areas in GRA and polo areas of damboa road.Jos is also okay especially rayfield area of jos.kaduna north is beautiful.that is where the northern mafias own houses.Areas like anguwan rimi,kinkino malalii GRA.Abuja central area is beautiful.ouside the central area districs like wuse,garki and asokoro,and a residential area like gwarimpa estate,abuja is rubish.visit gwagwalada,nyanya,dutse,airport road etc.This places are glorified slums.lagos I don't need to talk.overcrowded and socially inbalanced people always shouting and impatient.A fool gets to lagos today and learn to shout at the top of his voice tomrw cos he feels he has to shout.ibadan,dirty and rusted zinc except for beautiful new sites like akobo gra.ilorin,is calm but poverty dey smell there.phc is very clean but crowded.shout out to the coal city of ENUGU.dem carry A1 parallel.enugu is calm,beautiful,accessible from abuja,good intracity road,fine hotels,beautiful babes,infct enugu na the bomb.As for my state capital,lokoja,never impressed with that backward capital that habours the most corrupt set of politicians in NigeriaM

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by BarryX(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2012
Warri ...always a home to be proud of , we've got the best form of pidgin English swag , Take it or leave it., come for some " pidgin tourism and the funniest set of Nigerians" Enugu..I schooled there and they've pretty unspoilt damsels... Owerri: Town of hotels, and babe tourism Lagos: city of the best Nigerian beaches and economic capitai, would still pass for Lagos anyday..Eko o ni Baje, Benin; pretty muddy though but asotime and Timeout aint bad for some night crawling, Akure: Kinda loving the place, Abuja: Nigeria jand....
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nedu31(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2012
Enugu!Enugu!!Enugu!!! I can't wait to flex myself in this xmass.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by eyenCalabar(m): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2012
wink
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by ShamanEgijesu: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
Gusau in Zamfara cos even u keep suthng 4 outside u go meet am for morning. People dey fear shot sleve 4 dia grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2012
Rooneyboy:

A bit dirty u say ?
Hmm !
Bro I see no single dirt in that pic or do I need to pay my optician a visit ?
Nonsense! It means some of you just like to ignore reality. Didn't you see the dirt on the buses and on the kerbside?
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
Heanry :
lets know the part of Enugu presented in that picture of yours
The inscriptions on the buses and the plate-numbers of the vehicles are testament to that you nincompoop!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
Heanry :
lets know the part of Enugu presented in that picture of yours
The inscriptions on the buses and the plate-numbers of the vehicles are testament to that!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2012
all4naija: Nonsense! It means some of you just like to ignore reality. Didn't you see the dirt on the buses and on the kerbside?
really? and based on that tiny little speck of dirt, you arrived at the conclusion that Enugu is dirty?

That's plain rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
ItsModella:
really? and based on that tiny little speck of dirt, you arrived at the conclusion that Enugu is dirty?

That's plain rubbish.
Stop pushing it. With those images and going by others which I have seen online. Believe me I have seen worse.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
all4naija: Stop pushing it. With those images and going by others which I have seen online. Believe me I have seen worse.
Of course, every city has its good and bad side. So what is your point? Enugu beats most cities in Nigeria in terms of cleanliness whether you believe it or not. It's a solid fact.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
ItsModella:
Of course, every city has it's good and bad side. So what is your point? Enugu beats most cities in Nigeria in terms of cleanliness whether you believe it or not. It's a solid fact.
Didn't you get it? The issue has been done away with but you just don't want to quit. You and others keep quoting my old posts. That to me is the bone of contention here!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
all4naija: Didn't you get it? The issue has been done away with but you just don't want to quit. You and others keep quoting my old posts. That to me is the bone of contention here!

It didn't look to me like the issue had been done away with. A few minutes ago, you said
Nonsense! It means some of you just like to ignore reality. Didn't you see the dirt on the buses and on the kerbside?

Clearly, you're still on the issue.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Rooneyboy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
all4naija: Nonsense! It means some of you just like to ignore reality. Didn't you see the dirt on the buses and on the kerbside?

Do u know I'm really trying hard to see things from ur angle.

Just visited page 4 now were u up loaded those pics .

U said the buses have dirts on them ;
Maybe yes , but were u expecting to see ?
Buses that had gone out for the day's job returning to its base "dirty" and u are complaining.

Perhaps ur the only man in this world that takes his car to the car wash every hour of the day.

Do u know what ?
U are misinterpreting the REAL intention/purpose of that particular pic ,
In my own honest opinion that pic wasn't taken for a caricature purpose, rather it was taken to show the whole world that Enugu state has a functioning transport system provided for by the government of the state.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by scantee(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2012
Wahoo intresting thread. I have pratically lived in those major cities. Here is my rating. (1) Enugu home sweet home, was born and brought up here. lovely place to be, most attractive thing here is the transport system, u can board a bus frm Garriki (mari-go round) to new market, the bus wil pass tru al the major parts of the city with the same amount. Good road and easy accesible frm street to street. (2) Abuja. Ya is a lovely plc to be, good road (standard) i love the place, i use to live with my Daddy then @ Yakubu Gowon Crescent Oppsite Ecowas Asokoro, i was working with frank Nweke Jnr (former minister of Info and Y/S) then. Though tins expensive(3) Lagos wahoo, i love lag bcs there is always live show everyday, damm the traffic tinz. Gosh, though my area is kul and calm, (cheavelon Estate Lekki) bt Lag is a place to be. Fun packed (4) Ph. Skuld there and started working there. I Love the New GRA phas1 area, loving the shoping complex (everyday shopping) love visting there and Genesis cinema, the tin i enjoy mst is 24/7 electricity for the past 3yrs nw ( though dat might be bcs is SPDC qurts, bt Ph road is really bad, due to a lot of business congestion, al company and office want to base Aba rd. (5) Owerri. Lovely bt average, though gud nit-outs, chai i miss Imsu chicks lovely and affordable kai. Jst Remembed one party night @ concord hotel. Omo no be 2day. Tin o, wish to visit there again soonest. I only visited ones Onitcha dnt really spend time there, so i can't testify abt the life there. Aba is jst pass by whn heading to Ph, i have been in Akure, the plc is nice and accomodation is affordable. Carlabar. Jst vistd Tinapa ones with a frnd is damm lovely and neat, other states visted so far dnt spend much time there is. Katisina (6mnths) whn Yaradua was the governor, they hav good rd, use to stay for IBB way at Abuja Strt, bt the funny tin i noticed there is that, they wil fence their house with big gate, bt whn u open the gate, behold a mud house lol. More than 10 mud houses with different families. Kaduna. Use to come to Kawo to visit my cousin. Kano. Very big city, with b4 mansions, jst use to pass there whn going to katisina. Delta. God 4bid, nice plc though, bt can't imagine myself going there again after wht they did to me, their guys bad, (not al their guys pls) i visited a frnd there smtime ago frm Ph, i was puting on al this gudies tins, my frnd warned me to remove it that this is warri, dat with dis am putin on they wil knw am new here, dat nobody dere dress like dis here anymore, i was like who born the maga? I wil show them say i came frm P twn. The same day i went to withdraw money frm atm machine, omo the guys jst stand there and be waiting for me. Let me nt derail the thread, bt they collected al dat i was putin on. Smh for them. Uyo. I have never been there bt wish to visit soon. And abt 11 more other states i have been . Can't mention all. Naija is blessed
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
ItsModella:
Of course, every city has it's good and bad side. So what is your point? Enugu beats most cities in Nigeria in terms of cleanliness whether you believe it or not. It's a solid fact.

Nne biko hafu wokema .

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
ItsModella:

It didn't look to me like the issue had been done away with. A few minutes ago, you said

Clearly, you're still on the issue.
That's prior to somebody quoting me after my apology! COMEON! Stop begging the question!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Do u know I'm really trying hard to see things from ur angle.

Just visited page 4 now were u up loaded those pics .

U said the buses have dirts on them ;
Maybe yes , but were u expecting to see ?
Buses that had gone out for the day's job returning to its base "dirty" and u are complaining.

Perhaps ur the only man in this world that takes his car to the car wash every hour of the day.

Do u know what ?
U are misinterpreting the REAL intention/purpose of that particular pic ,
In my own honest opinion that pic wasn't taken for a caricature purpose, rather it was taken to show the whole world that Enugu state has a functioning transport system provided for by the government of the state.
You claim to agree but with a twisted comment! What is the fuss all about? Get it, the Kerbside and vehicles are dirty and they are representation of the city level of cleanliness!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Virgin Atlantic Blocks Nigerians From Booking Flights Online / Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident / FAAN Increases Passenger Service Charge By 100% From September 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.