Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? (21620 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities / Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by tomakint: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
The Cities in question are; Lagos, Abuja, Uyo, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Kaduna, Benin, Ilorin, Enugu, Calabar, Onitsha, Owerri, Akure, Jos, Kano and Aba! They are to be rated based on the following determining factors; cleanliness, flow of traffic congestion, affordable accommodation, motorable roads, night-lifestyles, securities of lives and properties, good potable water and efficient power supply! Please let's keep our comments civil and educative!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by AbdulAdam56(m): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
Abuja ph nd lagos

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Iaz93: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
Maiduguri..
Security free..

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by OyelakinSaheed: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ibadan shuldnt be inclusive, its home of red zink amd masqurade houses

10 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by sconsults: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
[size=18pt]Enugu for the beauty, ladies, safety, nightlife etc[/size]

18 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
cheddarking: Before I reply the OP, I have a little something to say:

That said.....

I have only ever been to Lagos...

Please dont ban me...

Thank God! I was worried that you were one of those 60 people deported from the UK, Thank God you are spared this time to achieve your dream of being the first person to comment....Allah Lu Jah!!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Itoroetti(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
Abj,lagos,kalabar,uyo

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
ENUGU!

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by kelvino25(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
Enugu by far is the best. You have to be there to understand peoples' obsession with the city.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by aglomar: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
Elite parts of Abuja n Calabar.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by goldfish80(m): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
Enugu joor

5 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by redcliff: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
Jos men. All the roads are tarred.

5 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by belovedaja(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
Port Harcourt boy
i love the garden city

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by DanIlon(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
Maiduguri is precious city home of peace
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
Abuja and Calabar, by a mile. I live partly in Abuja, and I can tell you it's a different place compared to Lagos. The roads are excellent - by Nigerian standards, and for me, the many recreation parks are a delight to hang out. . .no other city has those parks.

Calabar! Chai. I have some familial connection there, so I travel there once in a while, mostly Decembers. It's an excellent city. . .clean environment, meek populace, amazing cuisine, and beautiful/hospitable women! Marian and State housing are among the cleanest residential areas I know in Nigeria. Very nice.

So that's it. Abuja and Calabar.

8 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
cheddarking:

Ahahahahahaha

This man Kilode?

Oya Truce na?

I no wan dey abuse anybody for here again... grin grin

Okay, Truce. Apologia! To the OP; I prefer Calabar, I schooled at Unical and I loved that place more than my state and I am buying my holiday home there during the Xmas holidays. The gurls at Calabar are natural beauties with conscience. The food are natural delicacies prepared by angelic hands. The Sundays are always fun at the Cultural Center Complex. Saturdays are always awesome at the Esuene Sports Stadium. Its such a peaceful little town with clean air.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
ENUGU hands down for the cleanliness, good roads and constant power supply.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
But why is Onitsha and Aba on the list?

7 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by packman: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
[size=25pt]SINCE WHEN THEY BORN ME I NEVER COMOT FOR LAGOS AND I NO EVEN LIKE ANYTING FOR LAGOS EXCEPT THE (GOSLO)....[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by isangedigh(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
aglomar: Elite parts of Abuja n Calabar.

Abeg mention the elite parts in calabar pls
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Okay, Truce. Apologia! To the OP; I prefer Calabar, I schooled at Unical and I loved that place more than my state and I am buying my holiday home there during the Xmas holidays. The gurls at Calabar are natural beauties with conscience. The food are natural delicacies prepared by angelic hands. The Sundays are always fun at the Cultural Center Complex. Saturdays are always awesome at the Esuene Sports Stadium. Its such a peaceful little town with clean air.
i luv ph

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by ikennaya(m): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
If maidugri no b the best city 4 Naija make i knw wetin cause am
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by PHC4(m): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
Warri; free flow of traffic, relative peace, tarred roads etc

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by dj187: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
Lagos, abuja & PH are cosmopolitan cities with activities that will expose one unlike the others

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by onuwaje(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
1)Benin-Red mud but its ok...2) Aba-very dirty and Useless 3)ph-most expensive and useless town 4)calabar-the sweetest city i have ever been to thanks to obudu cattle ranch, tinapa,kwa falls etc (5)owerri-its an average town (6)onitsha-market square... Pls comment on my home town @WARRIsmiley SHOUT OUT TO MY WARRI PEOPLE

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by bittyend(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
From what I've seen so far on the web; Calabar, Ondo, Abuja, Akwa Ibom and Enugu(if the Igbos there aren't as bigoted as the ones marauding round nl) are cities I'll like to visit. Lagos isn't really my type of city, too crowded. I love clean and fresh foods, cleanliness, fresh air, and country girls too much to choose Lagos.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by DrWhizy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
Abuja
ENUGU
Uyo

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by parismarc: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
Abuja,it's clean,beautiful and secured.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by onuwaje(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
PHC4: Warri; free flow of traffic, relative peace, tarred roads etc
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Osama10(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
PHC4: Warri; free flow of traffic, relative peace, tarred roads etc

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Which Area?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Virgin Atlantic Blocks Nigerians From Booking Flights Online / FAAN Increases Passenger Service Charge By 100% From September 1 / Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.