Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? (21633 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities / Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Amarakim: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
Asaba!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by onuwaje(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
PHC4: Warri; free flow of traffic, relative peace, tarred roads etc
AREA!!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
packman: [size=25pt]SINCE WHEN THEY BORN ME I NEVER COMOT FOR LAGOS AND I NO EVEN LIKE ANYTING FOR LAGOS EXCEPT THE (GOSLO)....[/size]
Sorry oh, You really need to try and make time to travel to other Nigeria cities especially the East to restore some sanity. When I came to Lagos newly, I had a feeling that nearly all the people in Lagos need mental re-evaluation. You can only be sane in Lagos if you are rich and live in high class estates, even then, the layers of security blocks and gates and fencing makes one think he is in prison. Its not so everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Amarakim: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
Asaba

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
Bornu,cos of Boko Haram,I love the sound of Bomb,and love running helter,skelter after the bomb. Its fun.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by mployer(m): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2012
Owerri all d way. Clean environment and quality nite life. Plus plenty and affordable chicks. Mis d town die cool

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
m-ployer:
Owerri all d way. Clean environment and quality nite life. Plus plenty and affordable chicks. Mis d town die cool
Natural beauties right ? I hope not these Makari induced bleaching gurls. Need some s3x tourism this December.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by xrazzy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
ilorin. peaceful
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by isangedigh(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
Osama10:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Which Area?

Yes! Which area abeg? I be full effurun boi! Mention the area make i empty U
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Afam4eva(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
[size=15pt]Enugu - For it's tranquility, cleanliness and orderliness.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by tomakint: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
@ Billyonaire I have been to few cities(Aba, Enugu,Ibadan, Onitsha, Ilorin,Benin,Lagos, Abuja, Akure) out of the 16 stated above and I have to give it to ABUJA! As for Calabar, I think you are right about the place based on what I av confirmed too, and especially their girls being "natural beauties with conscience" Trust me Nigeria is a land with wonderful places and beautiful people to explore cool
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by tellwisdom: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
isangedigh:

Yes! Which area abeg? I be full effurun boi! Mention the area make i empty U

cheesy grinNa ur own boi oo, no fall em hand abeg.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by 1ndidi2(f): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2012
Oyelakin Saheed: Ibadan shuldnt be inclusive, its home of red zink amd masqurade houses

The red zincs eh grin
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Pennywise(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
afam4eva: [size=15pt]Enugu - For it's tranquility, cleanliness and orderliness.[/size]
Enugu also has some of the finest Ibo girls. Tall slender and drop dead gorgeous. I made that discovery during my youth service. Which is why sometimes I just want to go there and get lost (for a while).

5 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by MPEROR: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
Calabar nice and clean with things to do.It is not closed on Sundays

UYO is getting there they need more parks and recreation area.less KEKE Even though its turning to one big shopping area ,there should be some zoning area for stores or a couple of tall buildings for all the stores

it need to expand to on each axis ITU,EKET,IK.ORON. ETC
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by mployer(m): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Natural beauties right ? I hope not these Makari induced bleaching gurls. Need some s3x tourism this December.
Yeah, sure. Imagine a small town with five higher institutions; 2 universities, 2 college of education and 1 poly. Supply of Chicks outstrips demand in owerri. A trial will convince u. cool

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by gem70: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
Enugu
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by isangedigh(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
tellwisdom:

cheesy grinNa ur own boi oo, no fall em hand abeg.

I hear! No p nah....
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Butoneday2(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
Pls remove Onitsha and Aba i take God beg u?

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
tomakint: @ Billyonaire I have been to few cities(Aba, Enugu,Ibadan, Onitsha, Benin,Lagos, Abuja, Akure) out of the 16 stated above and I have to give it to ABUJA! As for Calabar, I think you are right about the place based on what I av confirmed too, and especially their girls being "natural beauties with conscience" Trust me Nigeria is a land with wonderful places and beautiful people to explore cool
Guy, my respect for you has just jumped up. Abuja ? ... The gurls from that City ripped me off....almost always. Not fun for relaxation.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Afam4eva(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
@Billynaire
What state are you from?
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Ikwerefistson: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
Osama10:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Which Area?
lagos remains d best due 2 level of developement enugu 2me is 2nd u ned 2se dat town.calabar cm 3rd kaduna 4th nd ph 5th uyo fast growing owere smal bt mighty. U dnt write of onitsha simply becos u pasd thru uper iweka.bt 4 cryng out loud who is kalng ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Afam4eva(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
But_one_day: Pls remove Onitsha and Aba i take God beg u?
People prefer different cities for different reasons.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nuezha(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
Dutse (Jigawa) - 1yr. The people are tolerant. Things are very cheap. Even transportation. Fruits etc.

Kaduna - 9yrs. Bubbling city. A beehive of activities. Mixed racial settlement devastated by sharia war.

Kano - 2yrs. Mind-your-business city. Crouded but safe. Panic fills the air 'cos of B/H.

Ibadan - off & on. Modest and safe. Crouded, noisy but still clean

Lagos - 3yrs. Mark making city, thugs and swindlers everywhere. The 'only' city that rewards very hard work in Nigeria!

Ekiti - 1yr. Noiseless, boring but safe and accommodating. Farmers everywhere. Nothing to learn really (for me).

Yenagoa - 3yrs. Nepotism in the air. Not much places to go except churches & eatries. Promiscuity (women). Arrogance, intimidation. Apparently one of the cities you don't go looking for job

P/H - off & on. Your survival is dependent on money. Everybody is welcome as long as you have your money

Abuja - present. No place for the lazy.

Nigeria is one big beautiful place I tell you. All we need do is to learn to love one another.

8 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Butoneday2(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by ashaju33: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
tomakint: The Cities in question are; Lagos, Abuja, Uyo, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Kaduna, Benin, Ilorin, Enugu, Calabar, Onitsha, Owerri, Akure, Jos, Kano and Aba! They are to be rated based on the following determining factors; cleanliness, flow of traffic congestion, affordable accommodation, motorable roads, night-lifestyles, securities of lives and properties, good potable water and efficient power supply! Please let's keep our comments civil and educative!! cool
Out of the aforementioned cities,i havent been to Kaduna,jos and kano...but have been to the rest cites..below is my assessment in descending order:
1 abuja
2 calaba
3 lagos
4 ilorin
5 owerri
6 enugu
7 ph( dnt be surprised, its the over hype city in nigeria) cos i work there
8 akure and benin( i will rate them equally)
9 uyo
10 ibadan
11 onitsha
12 aba
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
[quote author=But_one_day][/quote] Aba, hmmnn...not mentionable, lived at Power lane there once, I dont think its worth mentioning.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by tomakint: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
Oyelakin Saheed: Ibadan shuldnt be inclusive, its home of red zink amd masqurade houses
grin Lol @ the "masquerade houses" but you will still agree with me that Ibadan as a city still have some beautiful places esp the Oluyole area! Seriously those brown roofs are cause for worries. Ibadan needs to Behind up!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
afam4eva:
People prefer different cities for different reasons.
Aba, hmmnn...not mentionable, lived at Power lane there once, I dont think its worth mentioning.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by tomakint: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
But why now? JUST STATE UR REASONS IF AGREED UPON I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Afam4eva(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Aba, hmmnn...not mentionable, lived at Power lane there once, I dont think its worth mentioning.
I lived at Ogbor hill for a short time. It wasn't a WOW experience but it was ok.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by 1ndidi2(f): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
Nuezha: Dutse (Jigawa) - 1yr. The people are tolerant. Things are very cheap. Even transportation. Fruits etc.

Kaduna - 9yrs. Bubbling city. A beehive of activities. Mixed racial settlement devastated by sharia war.

Kano - 2yrs. Mind-your-business city. Crouded but safe. Panic fills the air 'cos of B/H.

Ibadan - off & on. Modest and safe. Crouded, noisy but still clean

Lagos - 3yrs. Mark making city, thugs and swindlers everywhere. The 'only' city that rewards very hard work in Nigeria!

Ekiti - 1yrs. Noiseless, boring but safe and accommodating. Farmers everywhere. Nothing to learn really (for me).

Yenagoa - 3yrs. Nepotism in the air. Not much places to go except churches & eatries. Promiscuity (women). Arrogance, intimidation. Apparently one of the cities you don't go looking for job

P/H - off & on. Your survival is dependent on money. Everybody is welcome as long as you have your money

Abuja - present. No place for the lazy.
Nigeria is one big beautiful place I tell you. All we need do is to learn to love one another.

My stay @ekiti was awful! Talk about booooooring! Chineke! Kai,even as I remember my days there,the taught makes me yaaaawn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Virgin Atlantic Blocks Nigerians From Booking Flights Online / Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident / FAAN Increases Passenger Service Charge By 100% From September 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.