Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? (21636 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities / Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Biafrarep(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
afam4eva:
I lived at Ogbor hill for a short time. It wasn't a WOW experience but it was ok.
Yeah i do agree with you cos we have a house there(Ogbor-hill) precisely at Umola road. I have read about people condemning Aba with so much bile and i must say with all sincerity that Aba is grossly underrated. Aba needs a little cosmetic surgery(repair of bad roads and evacuation of refuse) and it will compete with the best in Nigeria, need i say that it is among the best planned cities in Nigeria with a preponderance of high rise buildings that are comparable to Onitsha and Lagos. I have traversed many cities in the south and north central including Abuja, so i know what i'm saying.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by NEROSKY(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
ItsModella:
are you for real?
hi modella, Ar u in enugu? Can we meet?what re D possibilities?
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
all4naija: I don't knwo what you mean by that. Can you clarify your comment,please?
You posted a picture and said the roads were a bit dirty. From what I can see, the roads look pretty good. So it's hard trying to understand what your point is.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Heanry(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
all4naija: Image of Enugu. I think it is overrated here. Good but I don't see anything interesting!
@ all4naija. Dat pic is'nt Enugu.it's rather d main bowl of ur village square.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
NEROSKY:
hi modella, Ar u in enugu? Can we meet?what re D possibilities?
why?
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Afam4eva(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
ItsModella:
why?
He's asking you out...
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ado-Ekiti
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Afam4eva(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Ado-Ekiti
lmao grin grin grin
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
Nuezha: Dutse (Jigawa) - 1yr. The people are tolerant. Things are very cheap. Even transportation. Fruits etc.

Kaduna - 9yrs. Bubbling city. A beehive of activities. Mixed racial settlement devastated by sharia war.

Kano - 2yrs. Mind-your-business city. Crouded but safe. Panic fills the air 'cos of B/H.

Ibadan - off & on. Modest and safe. Crouded, noisy but still clean

Lagos - 3yrs. Mark making city, thugs and swindlers everywhere. The 'only' city that rewards very hard work in Nigeria!

Ekiti - 1yrs. Noiseless, boring but safe and accommodating. Farmers everywhere. Nothing to learn really (for me).

Yenagoa - 3yrs. Nepotism in the air. Not much places to go except churches & eatries. Promiscuity (women). Arrogance, intimidation. Apparently one of the cities you don't go looking for job

P/H - off & on. Your survival is dependent on money. Everybody is welcome as long as you have your money

Abuja - present. No place for the lazy. Joblessness could mean death sentence.

Nigeria is one big beautiful place I tell you. All we need do is to learn to love one another.

First they said "City" not "State".

There's always something to learn if your mind is open to learning. Stop being close-minded.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by NEROSKY(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
ItsModella:
why?
For fun, hang outs, n many fascinating things u knw,we could mak a Good frnd..
Or Re u married Cuz i dont want 2 get On God Nerves 4 even asking cheesy
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2012
afam4eva:
lmao grin grin grin

Same thought I had when I see same poster with multiple ID posting Enugu.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by joyblinks(f): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
Hmmm...
Billionaire

U dey complain abt criticism. I beg come tell some people to go chyke for corner. No be here..
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
NEROSKY:
For fun, hang outs, n many fascinating things u knw,we could mak a Good frnd..
Or Re u married Cuz i dont want 2 get On God Nerves 4 even asking cheesy
Nelson Ebuka, thread carefully.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
joyblinks: Hmmm...
Billionaire
U dey complain abt criticism. I beg come tell some people to go chyke for corner. No be here..
Nelson Ebuka is a lonely guy, he prolly needs company.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by NEROSKY(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
According 2 view aired on this forum/thread to nyt, i will say dat
Abuja
Ph
Enugu
Uyo
Calabar
&
Lasgidi ar d leading team .. Tho i av been 2 Ph,i came 4rm Enugu,spent most of my life @ lasgidi n Coal ciri(Enugu)..4rm wat av seen my state is best in Electric supply, lasgidi is jst stepin up now, they're even tryna overshadow my state..

#jsttalkingabtELECTRICITYonly
cuz dats wat i value most! #asAblogger..
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
NEROSKY: According 2 view aired on this forum/thread to nyt, i will say dat
Abuja
Ph
Enugu
Uyo
Calabar
&
Lasgidi ar d leading team .. Tho i av been 2 Ph,i came 4rm Enugu,spent most of my life @ lasgidi n Coal ciri(Enugu)..4rm wat av seen my state is best in Electric supply, lasgidi is jst stepin up now, they're even tryna overshadow my state..
Lagos is a State I guess, why not cite City. Here in VI, the only days one can enjoy this place is weekends and nights only, other than that, its maze of traffic and noise pollution.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by NEROSKY(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Lagos is a State I guess, why not cite City. Here in VI, the only days one can enjoy this place is weekends and nights only, other than that, its maze of traffic and noise pollution.
yah,each time our semester in sch is @halt ..i dnt feel lik goin back becuz of noisy,agberoish nature of d state, atyms is anoying,buh u cant deny d fact dat lag is really d economic capital of Nigeria..lag is jst d place no matter wat..
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
NEROSKY:
yah,each time our semester in sch is @halt ..i dnt feel lik goin back becuz of noisy,agberoish nature of d stae, atyms is anoying,buh u cant denial d fact dat lag is really d economic capital of Nigeria..lag is jst d place no matter wat..
You are damn right, its for the hustle, and stressful enjoyment...but for peaceful, serene, natural and emotionally paradisaical feelings...it got to be somewhere else. Where money can buy happiness, money cant buy happiness in Eko, but it can buy pleasure lol
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by mamagee3(f): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
My best Nigerian city is Abuja!!!

It's different from other cities.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Biafrarep(m): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
Cities i am conversant with in Nigeria and my opinion about them.
Abuja......................beautiful and classy by Naija standard but one must turn a blind eye to places like Gwagwalada, Nyanya etc
Aba........................well planned and highly commercialized but dirty and criminally neglected by the government
Enugu......................don't know it much as i only passed but did not look bad
Ibadan.....................dirty and narrow streets with a mass of mud houses and rusted roofs, arguably the worlds biggest slum, really an eyesore
P.Harcourt.................grossly overrated, remove Aba road and you have a dead town, the garden city name is an aberration.
Owerri.....................neat and beautiful with night life, especially around new owerri axis
Onitsha....................built up with high rise buildings and heavily commercialized but lacks good roads and sanity
Lagos......................has the good(V.I,Lekki and Ikoyi), bad(Okokomaiko and mile 12) and the ugly(A.J and Maroko) but still remains the centre of excellence
Calabar....................neat and beautiful, Nigeria's tourism capital
Uyo........................beautiful and emerging

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by abedammy: 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
;DAKURE
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by NEROSKY(m): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
Billyonaire: You are damn right, its for the hustle, and stressful enjoyment...but for peaceful, serene, natural and emotionally paradisaical feelings...it got to be somewhere else. Where money can buy happiness, money cant buy happiness in Eko, but it can buy pleasure lol
4sure bro..Anytin dat cumz in inNAIJA,enterz lasgidi 1st , b4 spreading 2 oda state,so 4dat dey re number 1 in all ramifications..lasgidi made me..thumbs up 2 our colonial master 4 invading lasgidi.. grin
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
Abuja! Less retards, less uncivilized punks, clean, peaceful, less noise, nice restaurants, good roads for me and homies to car race, beautiful chicks with horrible makeup tho smiley

Owerrri for cheap money hungry pretty girls
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Heanry(m): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
all4naija: Whatever, bitter fool!
grow up man! I only stoped you from misleding the house.
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Horlawoomey(m): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ilorin Ilorin Ilorin Ilorin and stil ILORIN. All other cities SUCKS :PIlorin Ilorin Ilorin Ilorin and stil ILORIN. All other cities SUCKS
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by NEROSKY(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
Horlawoomey: Ilorin Ilorin Ilorin Ilorin and stil ILORIN. All other cities SUCKS :PIlorin Ilorin Ilorin Ilorin and stil ILORIN. All other cities SUCKS
U Re A learner grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Bec(f): 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
Oyelakin Saheed: Ibadan shuldnt be inclusive, its home of red zink amd masqurade houses
. Bro,wetin ibadan do you o?
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
Heanry :
grow up man! I only stoped you from misleding the house.
You grow up! Misleading...! Did you know what you've just said? That means I am probably deceiving people with the image I got from a reliable source. Jeez!
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Promolysis(m): 12:30am On Nov 18, 2012
deandavid: MALABITE! I hail u. Fellow citizen of malabor republik here.
hall 6 indigene dey hail una 4rm malabor republic. Infact i dey malabor as i'm writing this stuff
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:48am On Nov 18, 2012
omicron: Enugu for sure...good roads with perfect network, cool, not crowded, neat, not too expensive, decent night life, above average electricity, has arguably the highest concentration of fine babes.

Uyo, Abuja (too expensive), and Calabar also deserve mentioning.

^^^Omicron persei 8.....have you been watching futurama?
Re: Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 18, 2012
ikennaya: If maidugri no b the best city 4 Naija make i knw wetin cause am

Those who said Maiduguri is the best city, please tell us why? I find it hard to believe. Please help us...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Virgin Atlantic Blocks Nigerians From Booking Flights Online / FAAN Increases Passenger Service Charge By 100% From September 1 / Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.