Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Advice For Ladies Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For Ladies Part 1 (656 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies Part Two / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For Ladies Part 1 by pendusky(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
To Every Girls:

Everything that God made valuable in the world is covered and hard to get to. Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in the ground, covered and protected.Where do you find pearls? Deep down at the bottom of the ocean,covered up and protected in a beautiful shell. Where do you find gold? Way down in the mine, covered over with layers and layers of rock. You’ve got to work hard to get to them.Look at ur self with a serious eyes. Your body is sacred. You’re far more precious than diamonds and pearls, and you should be covered too...

Hope This will help... Pendusky

1 Like

Re: Advice For Ladies Part 1 by Gonzaga1010(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
I also pray dat d girls put dis 2 work
Re: Advice For Ladies Part 1 by pendusky(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2012
Gonzaga1010: I also pray dat d girls put dis 2 work
I pray so...
Re: Advice For Ladies Part 1 by Anguldi(m): 2:24am On Mar 05
pendusky:
To Every Girls:

Everything that God made valuable in the world is covered and hard to get to. Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in the ground, covered and protected.Where do you find pearls? Deep down at the bottom of the ocean,covered up and protected in a beautiful shell. Where do you find gold? Way down in the mine, covered over with layers and layers of rock. You’ve got to work hard to get to them.Look at ur self with a serious eyes. Your body is sacred. You’re far more precious than diamonds and pearls, and you should be covered too...

Hope This will help... Pendusky
Country girls are hoeing back to back. Tinubu hard ship flogging people upandan. You can start NGOs to reach out to this ladies wink

(1) (Reply)

For How Long Can You Pretend Under Torture? / Do Not Give Up Your Life For Any Man / What Does Real Love Mean To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.