Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (788518 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Johnokafor10001: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
does vfs work on saturday ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
Johnokafor10001:
does vfs work on saturday ?
No
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
Please who is coming to lyon from naija next week? Please let's talk.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:08am On Sep 07, 2018
MANGOandCORN:
Please who is coming to lyon from naija next week? Please let's talk.
. My friend oo Jean Moulin university Lyon 3 but his passport is still with the embassy . Am just praying it positive for him he submitted since July 31st.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kayvincin: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2018
I collected my student visa yesterday. Submitted documents at VFS on the 3rd of August and received pickup mssg on Wednesday 05/09/... Thanks to Ogatboy..

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. My friend oo Jean Moulin university Lyon 3 but his passport is still with the embassy . Am just praying it positive for him he submitted since July 31st.
let him call them again o.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2018
Kayvincin:
I collected my student visa yesterday. Submitted documents at VFS on the 3rd of August and received pickup mssg on Wednesday 05/09/... Thanks to Ogatboy..
congrats. Please when are you coming o, and abeg are you reaching lyon. Please let's talk.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2018
MANGOandCORN:
let him call them again o.
. He called them some time last week or thereabout they told him it would take 4 weeks, and this week he has been calling them but they ain't picking up his calls no more man.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Unique422: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
oshpumpin:
I just hope all is fine. I submitted since July 19th and I have not heard anything till date. Tried calling but werent picking. I applied for short stay visa to netherlands. Traveling date getting closer. May God help me.

Same here o. I submitted on July 11th. Are you going for IBC?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by oshpumpin: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Unique422:

Same here o. I submitted on July 11th. Are you going for IBC?
IBC means?...Going to attend a conference on peacebuilding. Any news today?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Harzontorh: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kayvincin:

Congrats
What time exactly did you get notified. let's relate common time.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kayvincin: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
I submitted on the 3rd of August. received VFS pick up text Around 1:52pm on the 5th of September and I went to VFS center for collection on the 6th of September.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by bogolobango(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kayvincin hello sir kindly send the List of documents you submitted and how much was in your statement of account and when you submitted application the degree you're going for and did you pay any tuition fee I'll be glad if you can do that

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Harzontorh: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kayvincin:
I submitted on the 3rd of August. received VFS pick up text Around 1:52pm on the 5th of September and I went to VFS center for collection on the 6th of September.

Detailed. Lagos Center or Abuja?

Best of luck and All the best !
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kayvincin: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
It's Lagos VFS center.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Johnokafor10001: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kayvincin:
did you get the visa ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 7:35am On Sep 08, 2018
Seriously though, is there no one coming to france soon that can help out? lille, paris, grenoble, lyon, anywhere in france Anyone
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. He called them some time last week or thereabout they told him it would take 4 weeks, and this week he has been calling them but they ain't picking up his calls no more man.

Try this number

Kingp955:

Try this. +23414628470

The first one kept ringing, nobody picked.We used that one and the next day my student visa was out. Maybe we just got lucky though but no harm in trying.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Harzontorh: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2018
MANGOandCORN:
Seriously though, is there no one coming to france soon that can help out? lille, paris, grenoble, lyon, anywhere in france Anyone

Many are coming .. pray they answer (approve) guys visa for about a month and half now.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Johnokafor10001: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Good morning everyone is it a must to apply for a visa with cover letter ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2018
It is well bro
Harzontorh:

Many are coming .. pray they answer (approve) guys visa for about a month and half now.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by drdamy(m): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2018
please is TOEFL a requirement to get admission in France for Msc
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Martinbrown11: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I have been reading different messages on NLs lately about delays in Shenghen Visas. I have submitted my passport at the VFS office for Netherlands visa via France Embassy for the past 1month but I am yet to recieve a message or a call from them that my Passport is ready for pickup.

Pls I need more advise on this

Thanks
Martin

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Hanks405(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
I got my passport back after 1 month and 11 days. I was denied a tourist visa with the reason being Justification for the purpose and conditions of intended stay was not provided. Please I need any help I can get. What can I do ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Depends on the school and whether your course is taught in English or not. My school requested it, but I wrote back with plenty Grammer, implicitly stating English is our first language in Nigeria. Well it was waived for me.
drdamy:
please is TOEFL a requirement to get admission in France for Msc
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Unique422: 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
oshpumpin:

International Broadcasting Convention...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Unique422: 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
oshpumpin:

International Broadcasting Convention
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by youngprince111(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
List the you document submitted so that the gurus in the house can help u.
Hanks405:
I got my passport back after 1 month and 11 days. I was denied a tourist visa with the reason being Justification for the purpose and conditions of intended stay was not provided. Please I need any help I can get. What can I do ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lowisz: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
tzetzefly:

Wat kind of fees/insurance will charge you for 450k. Hpe u did not pay anyone to make an application for you ?

Anyway from wat i can see from ur checklist , i observed that you are not married, and you have jst 200k in your account and no investment whatsoever in Nigeria such as Landed documents, properties etc.

The possible thinking of the ECO is that you may not return to Nigeria if issued a visa and the fact that you are unmarried, further fuels that thought.

Your age bracket and the type of job you do here in Nigeria and how much you earn, is important in the ECO arriving at their decision most times.

Your uncle making his account statement available to you, does not change a thing in your favour as the ECO will still require you to have adequate fund at your disposal for your upkeep; and enough savings at your disposal when you are to return to Nigeria which is difficult to prove with 200k.

I will only advise you suspend your journey for now, build your account to say 700k and apply then. Hopefully, this will change your circumstances since your first application.

And also take note, ensure consistency in the documents you will be submitting for your next application. They (ECO) will be looking for flaws to refuse you again if there's a noticeable difference in your application.

I hope this helps......?

Bro sent u a mail, pls reply love to talk to u on what's app
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Hanks405(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
What I came across. Thought I should share

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by alabalobor(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
i submitted 6 weeks ago to france embassy. i have a valid SA visa and i have been to UAE. i previously applied to france dec last year but was refused stating 'the condition and purpose of intended stay was not submitted' this time around i wish to travel multi city from lagos to SA to france and bak to nigeria. i did d flight itinerary same way and also pay for 2days tour confirmable during my visit days and declared more tour will be made once visa is guaranteed. the first application i did last year only took 2wks and was refused but dis is taking 6wks and its not yet out. i tracked it but it was still with the france embassy. i wanna get my passport so i could travel to SA for my birthday and b4 it expires.
note, the visa application was tourist visa to spend my birthday celebration for just 5days. does any1 know why there is dis delay and if i should call for return of my passport with or witot visa?

thanks

tzetzefly:

Pay a visit to the VFS with your receipt and confirm the current development.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by BASE3: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2018
Where are you and which area are u now......
otunbaajamu:
Sir,can u link me up with an agent for schengen visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.