Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? (10534 Views)

See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by jellyface(m): 1:39am On Nov 18, 2012
What will you do? How will you payback a lady that you caught cheating on you during courtship but you ended up with her as your wife simply becos she showed remorse for her evil deeds and you truly luv each other? She even cheated on you with someone who is aware of your courtship. Assumin you decided to marry her but punish her, what will be the best punishment?
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by RedLight1: 1:44am On Nov 18, 2012
Fhuck her brains out lipsrsealed

Let her knw. U are the boss on bed, then she will regret ever having sexx with any other guy and she wnt do it again coz she wnt have reasons too (dnt forget to spoil her with money o) unelse she z biatch.. No one cn satisfy a biitch... grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 18, 2012
Since you claim you two truly love each other then you obviously shouldn't even dream of punishing her. Afterall its during courtship and only a shallow-minded person will want revenge for such.
Its obvious u vent forgotten the act and I see no reason spending ur lifetime with such woman.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by Patdedon(m): 2:12am On Nov 18, 2012
Forgiveness
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by Mynd44: 3:54am On Nov 18, 2012
If you forgave her during courtship, you should not have any thoughts of revenge na. Is that so difficult?

The fact that you forgave her should show that you have moved on and you should not give her grief about it again. Ever

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 18, 2012
jellyface: What will you do? How will you payback a lady that you caught cheating on you during courtship but you ended up with her as your wife simply becos she showed remorse for her evil deeds and you truly luv each other? She even cheated on you with someone who is aware of your courtship. Assumin you decided to marry her but punish her, what will be the best punishment?

how can one think of punishing her after one found out and still went ahead to marry her?..aint that wickedness of the ist order?.if you claim to love her as the OP stipulated above, then why punishing her again.she cheated on you before you married her meaning you had enough time to back out from marrying her but you went ahead to marry her:

here is my advice: IF YOU CAN'T FORGIVE HER IN THE FIRST PLACE, THEN DON'T MARRY HER TO AVOID YOUR UNBORN BABIES BEING MOTHERLESS cos' it's likely you will divorce her when the punishment starts
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44: If you forgave her during courtship, you should not have any thoughts of revenge na. Is that so difficult?

The fact that you forgave her should show that you have moved on and you should not give her grief about it again. Ever

+1
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by k2039: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2012
I will be extremely s:tupid to forgive her,the punishment would have been carried out earlier before the marriage and that would have been cancelling the marriage
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 18, 2012
Best punishment? I'd say Corporal Punishment...lol. Buh seriously,she's leaving my life 4 good.if she loved me,she wouldn't cheat on me,and of all times,during courtship.Nada!
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2012
candygosh: Since you claim you two truly love each other then you obviously shouldn't even dream of punishing her. Afterall its during courtship and only a shallow-minded person will want revenge for such.
Its obvious u vent forgotten the act and I see no reason spending ur lifetime with such woman.
This is the second time i am quoting your comment cos i agree with it.

Errm Jellyface, dont add foolish to your name. You hear me so?
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by Smuthx(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2012
Forgive and forget is important here. if for the punishment, it should be before the wedding, the guy kicking her to the curb
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2012
sexkillz: This is the second time i am quoting your comment cos i agree with it.
Oh my gringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by KINGwax(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2012
Wait till she fuccks your gateman! Why d hell will u marry a cheat? U think she'll change? Carry your cross oh foolish servant!
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by Mynd44: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2012
KINGwax: Wait till she fuccks your gateman! Why d hell will u marry a cheat? U think she'll change? Carry your cross oh foolish servant!
That's a bit crude but I agree with it
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by Exponental(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2012
Why marry her when u found it difficult to forgive her?......
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by Mynd44: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2012
Exponental: Why marry her when u found it difficult to forgive her?......
Don't mind the yeye OP
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
KINGwax: Wait till she fuccks your gateman! Why d hell will u marry a cheat? U think she'll change? Carry your cross oh foolish servant!

And what will you say about a man who cheated during courtship too?
Wait till he fuckz d househelp too!
U think he'll change?
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by pleep(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2012
[size=25pt]DEATH[/size]
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by 190: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2012
Just pour her hot pepper when she's asleep undecided
Please only if she's Nigerian angry
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by lolaluv1(f): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mr Jellyface.
I do believe you were not forced to marry her. You mean you walked down that aisle, looked her in the face and said your vows while at the same time plotting punishment 101 in you? The heart of man is indeed desperately wicked!

Kind sir, I don't believe you went ahead with the union out of love. Rather, maybe you couldn't imagine starting a new search all over again and so you married her with the hot blood of vengeance boiling within you, now to be unleashed because she's right where you want her: in your house and at your mercy!

My take:
Please find it within you to forgive her.
Don't start this marriage with bitterness, pettiness and unforgiveness.
You should have called off the union since you couldn't forgive her. But since you didn't, please let it go and start on a clean slate!
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by Mynd44: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
190: Just pour her hot pepper when she's asleep undecided
Ha!!!!!
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by 190: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
^theres nothing wrong in ocassionally pouring a Nigeria girl hot pepper each time she misbehaves
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by Mynd44: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
190: ^theres nothing wrong in ocassionally pouring a Nigeria girl hot pepper each time she misbehaves
You don madt
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by 190: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2012
^but its not going to-hurt her would it undecided
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2012
190: Just pour her hot pepper when she's asleep undecided
mixed with garlic
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by Mynd44: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2012
190: ^but its not going to-hurt her would it undecided
I don't know. Try it on your neighbour first
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by 190: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
I don't know. Try it on your neighbour first

I'm thinking of trying it on caracta, uj_sizzle,itsamodel or abiL who-ever offends me first - would try mixing it with garlic as acidiosis mentioned
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by Mynd44: 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2012
190:

I'm thinking of trying it on caracta, uj_sizzle,itsamodel or abiL who-ever offends me first - would try mixing it with garlic as acidiosis mentioned
Buy your coffin first. They will kill you
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by AlterEgoTM: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
B.Ð.S.M. is the answer matey! grin
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by nobniger: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2012
Knowing your age might help.You sounded just as confused as she is,asuming this story's true. You said, "but you ended up with her as your wife", and you also said,"assuming you decided to marry her". I'm not sure which one is it. Are you married or thinking of marrying her? In either case,such marriage will never work, I'm sorry, because the very glue that holds marriage together, trust, is missing. Look for one that does not smell like Candygosh, and I wish you well.
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by Caracta(f): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2012
190:

And i'm first on your list because...?
Re: What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? by bknight: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
Freaks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Gold-digging More Of A Woman Thing? / Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women / My Funny Experience Of How This Lady Tried To Force Herself On Me. (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.