Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. (970 Views)

John The Baptist Is Issaiah Incarnate? / If Reincarnation Were Real, What Animal Would You Like To Re Incarnate? / Reincarnation: Am I really the incarnate of my great-grand father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by Segunagagu(m): 2:53am On Nov 18, 2012
Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by RedLight1: 3:31am On Nov 18, 2012
And who d fhuck are u to judge em?

1 Like

Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by pastormustwacc: 3:38am On Nov 18, 2012
A primate judging humans.

1 Like

Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by Segunagagu(m): 3:47am On Nov 18, 2012
Red-Light:
pastormustwacc: A primate judging humans.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by pastormustwacc: 4:05am On Nov 18, 2012
@op, just dont let the homos lay their hands on you - they might molestation you
Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by Akshow: 6:43am On Nov 18, 2012
poster your thinkin is wacked and so 19th century. How can expressing ones sexuality equate to being a devil?
Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by MrAnony1(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2012
Hmmm.............time to have some fun

Red-Light:
Lol.......and who are you to judge his judgment?

Actually, humans are primates

Akshow: poster your thinkin is wacked and so 19th century. How can expressing ones sexuality equate to being a devil?
....and your thinking is so 6th century BC. How does one's homosexuality not equate to being a devil?
Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by Delafruita(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2012
Mr_Anony: Hmmm.............time to have some fun

Lol.......and who are you to judge his judgment?

Actually, humans are primates

....and your thinking is so 6th century BC. How does one's homosexuality not equate to being a devil?
you're sinking to a new low.
Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by MrAnony1(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2012
Delafruita: you're sinking to a new low.
Really?
Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by saintvc(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2012
Is d devil in d website, or with nairaland owner. How does it spread? Through bluetooth? Or is it downloaded? Op plz enlighten me on d devil and mode of operation in nairaland
Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by RedLight1: 10:31am On Nov 18, 2012
Lol.......and who are you to
judge his judgment?
and who are u to judge my judgement? undecided
Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by MrAnony1(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2012
Red-Light:
and who are u to judge my judgement? undecided
And who are you to judge my judgment of your judgment?
Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2012
Mr_Anony:
And who are you to judge my judgment of your judgment?
I am enjoying this. Can I join.
Who are the both of you to be judging the judgement of your judgements?
Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by MrAnony1(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2012
Reyginus: I am enjoying this. Can I join.
Who are the both of you to be judging the judgement of your judgements?
Lol, this is so much fun............ and who are you to be judging our judgments of each others judgments?
Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by CrazyMan(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, this is so much fun............ and who are you to be judging our judgments of each others judgments?
Ha ha ha...funny thread.

Who are you all to accuse him of judging the judgements of each others judgement
Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by wiegraf: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Really?

Actually you've been reveling in it for a while now. Begging questions while armed with a straw army. Go and answer my question in the other thread, troll

Op, why did you open a new thread? Why not address us there?

Edi: ah I see, you were on the other thread. So you're now venting?
Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by MrAnony1(m): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2012
CrazyMan:
Ha ha ha...funny thread.

Who are you all to accuse him of judging the judgements of each others judgement
Lol..............and why are you judging us for judging him because he was judging our judgments of each others judgments?

...lol...nairaland no go kill me for this life......abeg make I comot for hia make una continue dey judge dey go. God dey watch una.

Me I don dey go church joor.
Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by Segunagagu(m): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2012
@ all post...ahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhhahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhaahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahha.....funny thread indeed...so who is d cheif judge nw..
Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
I need a judge...
Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by MrAnony1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
Segun agagu: @ all post...ahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhhahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhaahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahha.....funny thread indeed...so who is d cheif judge nw..
Na wa for this your laugh o!

musKeeto: I need a judge...
lol, you came late, the judging office is now closed. try again tomorrow cheesy
Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Na wa for this your laugh o!

lol, you came late, the judging office is now closed. try again tomorrow cheesy
Lmao..
Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by vislabraye(m): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2012
Are humans not primates?
Re: Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. by pastormustwacc: 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
^^^Hmn, i should have used the word APE rather than a primate then. My mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Ash Wednesday Which Marks The Beginning Of Lent. / A Marine Spirit Is Stopping My Recovery Process From A Spinal Cord Injury / Anglicans Explain This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.