Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,742 members, 7,840,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Mad Man’ Strayed Into Lagos Airport Runway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mad Man’ Strayed Into Lagos Airport Runway (11046 Views)

Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns / DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos / 2015: Jimi Agbaje Receives Over 3,000 APC Defectors Into Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man’ Strayed Into Lagos Airport Runway by dafman10(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2012
Na too much of dat Akwaibom song cause dis one *singing* "i want to go ooo. . . am frm akwaibom . ."
Re: Mad Man’ Strayed Into Lagos Airport Runway by Maxymilliano(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
dafman10: Na too much of dat Akwaibom song cause dis one *singing* "i want to go ooo. . . am frm akwaibom . ."

ROTFLWTMB
Re: Mad Man’ Strayed Into Lagos Airport Runway by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
Some years ago a plane crash landed in PH and the passengers were lucky it didn't burst into planes
What was the problem?
An aboki brought his cattle to graze near the runway and they were running amok and got in the way
How did a mad man get unto the tarmac?
How did nama and a cattle rearer get on it too?
How do stowaways get into their hiding compartments?
Our security is a joke
Re: Mad Man’ Strayed Into Lagos Airport Runway by Josh316(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2012
Eye witness account disclosed that the pilot of the aircraft was afraid that the man might walk farther towards the engine of the aircraft and he would be sucked in and roasted, so he quickly switched off the engine of the plane, sustaining the system of the aircraft, including the air conditioning with auxiliary power unit (APU).

Now either this is APRIL FOOL in November or this writer is confabulating! Apparently, the engine of a plane is not something that you switch off like the engine of a car, it takes up to 10 step (or more) but even at that, the engine would still have enough suction power to suck the man into it. These fake stories are beginning to make me see some people as really jobless and jokers angry
Re: Mad Man’ Strayed Into Lagos Airport Runway by SkyRider1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2012
What's the whereabouts of this destitute?

I pray he is getting help
Re: Mad Man’ Strayed Into Lagos Airport Runway by guttentag(m): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
Super1759: are you sure he(the mad man) is not a disguised sucide bomber or boko man

The airport security didn't detect any bomb,
Re: Mad Man’ Strayed Into Lagos Airport Runway by Revolva(m): 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2012
In lagos there are lots of mad and mentally derranged people - a lot of social neglect full nigeria lot of dirty stinky mad people - I onces saw a lady who is mad with her two dry boobs and looking dirty only skirt whe wore and torn and skinny scaly skin in victoria island - I nearly vomit -
Re: Mad Man’ Strayed Into Lagos Airport Runway by knockturnal(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2012
uihebom: You people don't get it,1. that means someone can just walk through the fence and pass a bag of coke to someone else to take to Europe. 2. That means it will be easy for someone to just walk straight to the plane with a dangerous explosive. 3. That means a terrorist or hijackers can walk straight to a plane and bomb it. And we are calling Nigeria a country. The giant of Africa. That means other African countries are in serious darkness and suffering.
guy you dey talk trash, what do u mean by dat? Av u been to that airport before? Try walk go hand person a bag of coke or fanta na!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction / Aisha Buhari, Okonjo Iweala, First Ladies Honoured At VIP 100+1 Women Of Impact / "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.