Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University (18793 Views)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Leadn(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mad Cow:

I just did...

And yes, they should announce it.. After all they announce the collection of the money, so ey should announce what they did with it.. In Canada and France, the Anglican churches there mak presentations every month on how much was recieved in tithes and offerings.. In Nigeria, that one is strictly for the pastors consumption..

They are all jet owning thieving fucktards.. I said it.

grin cheesy cheesy I couldn't agree with you more,,, especially, witch slapping, four jets owning, expensive private versities, thieving person who is claiming to be a winner but in reality is a loosing person with slowpokes as flocks cheesy cool
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by tunapawizzy: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
chreld_b:

@ bolded, a combination of tuition fees and living expenses for three years (36 months) will accumulate to about 100k pounds. @ 1000 pounds monthly living expense for 36 months and 22,000 pounds yearly tuition for three years, do the maths. I agree with your second point but without the insults.
I hope this is enuf 4 those idiots raising eyebrows about d 100k pounds to keep their filthy mouth shut. They can't even reason, must they be told everything. Low IQed mofos
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
jesus that fed the poor did it in his house?did jesus even have a house?jesus that healed didnt heal lepers because it was contagious,ur doctrine are false,your leaders teach you nothing but avarice,greed and self love,go back to the bible and read it,everything jesus and god did was selfless,jesus was full of love,he sat prostititutes,tax collectors,roman centurions,greeks and gentiles..but all u get filled up is "how i will win"how i will how i will...do u even ask the cleaner in ur office hoiw she survives?ur brand of xtianity is fake

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Leadn(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
ehie: i see the redeemers and winners are here full force,every one knows tb joshua is generous,its one thing that comes up when he is mentioned,they'll say "but he is generous",how many children of winners members have been given scholarships?or how lowcost estates has mog daddy built for his sheep,some years ago i heard how one pregnant lady was turned away for redeemed,she gave birth and left the child on the steps of a catholic church,who then gave the child to the police,thought the house of god was to be a santuary,but no it isnt,what do they do with tithe and offerings?squander it on avarice

you're a big FOOL, how will a redeemer open her bleeping legs to be fuccked and ejaculated inside and drop the offspring of a dire act on the step on a catholic church?? Do the catholic church look like a nursing home?? Another person from a jet owning person ministry #SMH undecided
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
ehie: na wash,419,scam,lie....the same bible says by their seeds u shall know the,convenant university,compulsory hiv testing,and discrinination,is that what jesus taught u?in the last days many shall tell the lord,but i served you and he will reply,when i was naked did u clothe me?when i hungry,did you feed me.?

I really didn't get your point... try and make them short. Ask again, with all due respect, Sir.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Delafruita(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Another desperate agent
lemon plus,mama blue........take your time.i am not even a christian.in my opinion,religion is worse than war.irrespective of my beef against religion,methinks the man does great stuff.this isnt just a one-off occurence.hez been doing it for many years.however, it amazes me that the man gets criticized by so-called christians while the charlatans who prefer to globetrot in private jets get the respect they dont deserve

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Leadn(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
emusmith:

I really didn't get your point... try and make them short. Ask again, with all due respect, Sir.

Another self-acclaimed "winner", dude only when you realize you're in RUIN in the fuckery called WINNERS CHAPEL shall you become sensible!
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
emusmith:

POINTLESS--- Because He owns a jet and universities, he should start giving people piggy backs... Its funny. You, in your small corner, are you a giver? answer honestly please. BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE. Nothing is cheaper than saying words...
you have no clue,i give to the crippled boy i see everyday when i come home,he has one leg and one hand,but he stands there for hours,always smiling,always happyhe is a muslim too,will god reject my giving becos oof his religion,i dont know,but i know in my bible giving to the pooris lending to god,read proverbs,i could share my whole salary to those in need,because i know how it feels,u have no idea
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by CARLISTO77(m): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
azimibraun: Even ritualist killers back in the days in the east coast of naija sponsored more ppl than u can imagine to various skools around d world.. When we meet God only then can I say a Man is good/clean..italian drug dealers and Mob Dons financed schorlaship also ddnt dey? Yet dey sell drugs 2 d same folks whose kit and kin they sponsor.. I dnt trust anybody.. Dats what the world hs tot me.

Misplaced comparism with obstreperous analysis...
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
i give not for reward,not as a bribe to gods blessing,i do it because i am human and because i would love to help everyone
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
Delafruita: lemon plus,mama blue........take your time.i am not even a christian.in my opinion,religion is worse than war.irrespective of my beef against religion,methinks the man does great stuff.this isnt just a one-off occurence.hez been doing it for many years.however, it amazes me that the man gets criticized by so-called christians while the charlatans who prefer to globetrot in private jets get the respect they dont deserve

Take your time...lol... If we were all in one physical room, i am sure, you will pointing a finger at sweet lemon warning her... me won't let you sha... people would have left the room with black-eyes...GUY DON'T TAKE THIS PERSONAL... IF YOU GET TO THE TOP TOMORROW, NL go carry you do front page too... there is nufin new under the sun....
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Delafruita(m): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
emusmith:

POINTLESS--- Because He owns a jet and universities, he should start giving people piggy backs... Its funny. You, in your small corner, are you a giver? answer honestly please. BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE. Nothing is cheaper than saying words...
even if he doesnt give,there is no crime in it.however when a supposed man of god who encourages people to give to the church and encourages them to emulate christ decides to expend his own dividends and year-end bonuses on private jets and classy suits,there's a problem.there's an even bigger problem when bozos like you openly defend such idiocy
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by tunapawizzy: 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
4 Play:

It's amazing it took 3 pages of reading through complete guff to come across something remotely reasonable. It will be interesting to see an explanation of why the cost of studying for a PHD at Oxford could be pegged at £100,000.00. You can get a ballpark figure by using this link. http://www.ox.ac.uk/feesandfunding/search/launch/

It's also incredible that no distinction is made between the shyster's money and that of his congregation. He has a lot of explaining to do if he has £100,000.00 lying around.
The John 11vs35 incident happened because of ur grand stupidity....he had to weep because ur stupidity is beyond redemption. U say phd no reach 100k pounds. Shebi na ur papa go give d gal monthly stipend...na ur papa jet go carry her go UK without charges, na ur mama go dy carry food go give d gal chop, na ur papa go sponsor her research n all. ODE oshi, na wen una begin una "I too Know" na im una dy expose una stupidity pass..mumu oshi
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2012
Leadn:

you're a big FOOL, how will a redeemer open her bleeping legs to be fuccked and ejaculated inside and drop the offspring of a dire act on the step on a catholic church?? Do the catholic church look like a nursing home?? Another person from a jet owning person ministry #SMH undecided
self righteous bastard,u have a special place in hell,jesus should have slapped the pros.ti.tute who bathed his feet in oil
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2012
@leadn,that is what happens when u do not read ur bible,but let scammres take over ur brain
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2012
Delafruita: even if he doesnt give,there is no crime in it.however when a supposed man of god who encourages people to give to the church and encourages them to emulate christ decides to expend his own dividends and year-end bonuses on private jets and classy suits,there's a problem.there's an even bigger problem when bozos like you openly defend such idiocy

Big dogs don't bark... only puppies do...
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
Delafruita: even if he doesnt give,there is no crime in it.however when a supposed man of god who encourages people to give to the church and encourages them to emulate christ decides to expend his own dividends and year-end bonuses on private jets and classy suits,there's a problem.there's an even bigger problem when bozos like you openly defend such idiocy
it is a crime to god to have and not give,he gives u life everyday,he gives u the power to make wealth,you have to help,feed and clothe,its ur duty to god
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Leadn(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
ehie: self righteous bastard,u have a special place in hell,jesus should have slapped the pros.ti.tute who bathed his feet in oil

and Jesus catered for any child in the bible?? I'm pretty sure yu're telling the tale of your sad life... Keep opening your legs and expect catholic church to accept a nomenclature from mars that's on the door step! Any sane person won't even touch the baby!
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Sweetlemon(f): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
ehie: you have no clue,i give to the crippled boy i see everyday when i come home,he has one leg and one hand,but he stands there for hours,always smiling,always happyhe is a muslim too,will god reject my giving becos oof his religion,i dont know,but i know in my bible giving to the pooris lending to god,read proverbs,i could shars my whole salary to those in need,because i know how it feels,u have no idea
By telling this to the world believe me, you ve already received your reward.
All you needed to do to reply was say a "Yes" or "No" instead of telling us something that's s'pposed to be btw you and God.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Leadn(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
ehie: @leadn,that is what happens when u do not read ur bible,but let scammres take over ur brain

I don't think scammres is a dictionary word undecided
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
TB Joshua is humility personified! Philanthropy Christianized!! God humanized!!!
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Youngzedd(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: My King! This christian man is really showing people his good works
Hades: Christain huh! You know that means Christ-like! Where in the Bible did Jesus shout out his miracles. Jesus told his disciples to give all they had to the poor, did he ever tell them to reveal it to the whole word?! angry When you mess, you dont need to tell people that you messed, the mess will tell people
Minion: My mind stands on a different point of view, my King! My eyes are blinded by emotions, I cannot see into logic

Even if he didn't announce it publicly, the beneficiaries will, journalists are every where.
So there is no way it mustn't be revealed.

When Jesus healed a blind man, the man went into the village and broadcasted everything.
Just like those that bought jet, they may not know that the news will spread all over the world.

Am not a fan of T.B Joshua but He surprised me.
More greese to ur elbow @T.B Joshua.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Sweetlemon(f): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
Delafruita: lemon plus,mama blue........take your time.i am not even a christian.in my opinion,religion is worse than war.irrespective of my beef against religion,methinks the man does great stuff.this isnt just a one-off occurence.hez been doing it for many years.however, it amazes me that the man gets criticized by so-called christians while the charlatans who prefer to globetrot in private jets get the respect they dont deserve
And in your restricted mind, those other pastors don't give because they do not air it on T.V ba??
O ma se o!
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by buchibabe: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
Tb joshua just kps amazin me. A big gbosa to him jare.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
Leadn:

I don't think scammres is a dictionary word undecided
typin with my phone and it hangs
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Leadn(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
ehie: typin with my phone and it hangs

Note taken, go get a Pc and come back cool
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by rodeo0070(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
emusmith:

What he did was beautiful, worthy of emulation. But I can't stand anyone concluding JUST BECAUSE A PASTOR BUYS A JET MEANS HE ISN'T DOING MUCH MORE IN THE CLOSET. THERE ARE A LOT OF OTHER PASTORS GIVING TO THE NEEDY TOO. TB JOSHUA IS AN EXAMPLE... SO ARE OTHERS THAT ARE DOING SAME IN SECRET OR IN OPEN. with jets or not...
I don't care if anyone owns the planet all I care for is people that pay attention to the lives of the "man in the street." I'm not saying that they should take over the functions of the government but @least play their own part. Publicity or not, a good deed needs no announcement. Even before what T.B Joshua did, he's been an "unconditional giver".
@emmusmith. Have you starved before? I don't mean hungry I mean starving (without the hope of what to eat).
Teaching a man to fish will go a long way.
Do you know how many people die everyday of malaria, water-related ailments? The modern day church can decide to play their part like the missionaries did.
Establishing health centers, say 3, in each state to address these common but deadly diseases will be appreciated...
Provide support in education...
Just because some are okay doesn't mean people don't need help...
I stand to be corrected cos I could be wrong...
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
Leadn:

and Jesus catered for any child in the bible?? I'm pretty sure yu're telling the tale of your sad life... Keep opening your legs and expect catholic church to accept a nomenclature from mars that's on the door step! Any sane person won't even touch the baby!

judge not so you wont be judged,if god the giver of life and creator of this beautiful universe can forgive murderers,who are you not to,you,little you,whose breath is measured by god?
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Leadn(m): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
ehie: judge not so you wont be judged,if god the giver of life and creator of this beautiful universe can forgive murderers,who are you not to,you,little you,whose breath is measured by god?

Do you serve a demi-god?? Then use "G"od to address the creator if you're going to mention me...
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Sweetlemon(f): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
Youngzedd:

Even if he didn't announce it publicly, the beneficiaries will, journalists are every where.
So there is no way it mustn't be revealed.

When Jesus healed a blind man, the man went into the village and broadcasted everything.
Just like those that bought jet, they may not know that the news will spread all over the world.

Am not a fan of T.B Joshua but He surprised me.
More greese to ur elbow @T.B Joshua.

If he's a true man of God, He would SERIOUSLY warn all his beneficiaries to keep mum neither will he give/make donations with jounalists and paparazzi around. #smh
Wow! Some Nigerians ehn! Tufia kwa @ this high level of gullibility!
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Buc(m): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
azimibraun: Even ritualist killers back in the days in the east coast of naija sponsored more ppl than u can imagine to various skools around d world.. When we meet God only then can I say a Man is good/clean..italian drug dealers and Mob Dons financed schorlaship also ddnt dey? Yet dey sell drugs 2 d same folks whose kit and kin they sponsor.. I dnt trust anybody.. Dats what the world hs tot me.
I beg, where d east coast of 9ja dey?
Even if he is fake, he's works are real. We ve seen pastors collect from all and give 2 themselves, while he collects from all d share with d poor.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
By telling this to the world believe me, you ve already received your reward.
All you needed to do to reply was say a "Yes" or "No" instead of telling us something that's s'pposed to be btw you and God.
am not looking for a reward,because if i was, you would not hear the end of it,however jesus made a statement,love ur neigbour as u love ur self,that man unemployed,do you remember how it was not to be sure of the next meal,give him a little,sometimes god puts us tru hell so that we always remember how it felt,and so that we have emphathy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? / Who Sinned First, Satan Or Adam ? / Rev. Fr. Timothy Ngwuta Released On Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.