Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University (18791 Views)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by 1313(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
So if he helpss people to futher their education must that make us shout,jump n sing his name like national anthem? Haba! There are other men of God who are sponsoring many people and no nose is heard. So please let's talk about other things jare. Come to think of it, what were they actually called for? Was it not to help people? They were call to lift people up. To be a blessing. Freely ye have recive, freely give----that was Jesus injunction.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by isangedigh(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
Seriously Guys,i cant quantum the idea behind reasons why some other pastors instead of investing members tithes,offerings,seed faith and the likes into helping people would rather bury themselves in selfish acquisition of material goods. U can imagine what this MOG is doing? Abi Jet no hungry am?

T.B joshua! May God continue to increase U on every side. IJN Amen.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
koolg: A first class degree holder combined with distinction at masters level can get scholarship anywhere so why spend that amount on her to show that you spend?
When he sponsors people like 3rd class graduates who are in dire need of this. That sounds more like charity
no one is on earth to please u
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by gnachu2: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
May God continue helping to help other people. Amen
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by SlyIg(f): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
emusmith:

Don't let your emotions get the better of you... SO IF THEY HAD DONE MORE, THEY SHOULD PASTE IT ON PAPER... Jesus even warned against self publicity. He has done well, no doubt. Never you display pure ignorance by comparing with those other Pastors with Jets... It is what you see that you know... Shut up, stop saying POOR MEMBERS. If you are poor. We WINNERS aren't!!!
Do you have a problem in writing your fresh comment without quoting? Then stay clear from my comment you poor son of a bitcch! If you can't applaud this man for this,then you don't go to church at all and you don't deserve to comment on a post meant for the christians. What winner are you!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by ajayioluwatobi(m): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
Babaolowo abeg share the moni reach my side ooo
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by muktarmtt(m): 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
SlyIg: And what can i say than,'May God continue to bless you man of God'.

Oya,where dem! All those anti T. B. Joshua. How many of your pastors have done this to their poor members. Shey they are driving jets and building varsities around at the expense of the poor members.
Nope diss is wat dey sport 2 do help ppl wit dat money not spend dem on buying pravite jet 4 ony one person.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by DonXavi(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
Jesus said it. If you really want to be a man of God, you must be a servant to all. We can see clearly the difference between servants and BOSSES. Even with all this, you still see people castigating him (Prophet T.B Joshua). I leave the finial judgment to GOD.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by isangedigh(m): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
SlyIg:
Do you have a problem in writing your fresh comment without quoting? Then stay clear from my comment you poor son of a bitcch! If you can't applaud this man for this,then you don't go to church at all and you don't deserve to comment on a post meant for the christians. What winner are you!

Ur such a dumb f**k,whats all dis comparison about anyway? If uve got nothing encouraging to say about this angelic effort by a MOG and his ministry i suggest U step out of this forum respectfully. Ur a write Off!!!!
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by ypzilanti: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
seriously, distinction in masters plus first class in undergrad is automatic scholarship in like almost all western universities. That's a general fact. I do not have the particular circumstances of this case, sha.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by rgrl: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
How dare you refer to Men of God as Fucktards? Must they announce their good deeds before men? Pls watch ur tongue!
Mad Cow: ...This man may be weird and scary, But there is no contesting his philanthropy.... He makes Oritsejafor, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyakhilome and 98% of Nigerian Pastors look like Jesus Pimping FUCKTARDS..
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Chedarking: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
Did he have to announce it?

True Philanthropy gives for givings sake, not to be recognized.

Still, Kudos to him...
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by isangedigh(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
Don't let your emotions get the better of you... SO IF
THEY HAD DONE MORE, THEY SHOULD PASTE IT ON
PAPER... Jesus even warned against self publicity. He
has done well, no doubt. Never you display pure
ignorance by comparing with those other Pastors with
Jets... It is what you see that you know... Shut up,
stop saying POOR MEMBERS. If you are poor. We
WINNERS aren't!!
!
SlyIg:

@enusmith: Ur such a dumb f**k,whats all dis comparison about anyway? If uve got nothing encouraging to say about this angelic effort by a MOG and his ministry i suggest U step out of this forum respectfully. Ur a write Off!!!!
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by lacosanostra: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
Just a question, according to Jesus whom we all claim to follow, when we do good are others suppose to know about it.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Sagamite(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2012
Moronic story to the person congregation he leads like blind sheep!

No 1, a PhD in Oxford does not cost £100K. Not even if it was in Medicine, talkless of Engineering.

No 2, except this person Man of Con is admitting he is a looter, he did not sponsor the student. The congregation did. It was the church's money, not his, why is he claiming the glory.

Fool and more foolish followers.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by victord1st: 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2012
i thought TB JOSHUA runs white garment church i know him way back '96 or has he repented...well even a muslim can do much more.if really he hs repented our Lord Jesus says"when ur right hand gives ur left must no know about it.i know of a GO who gav scholarship to atleast 1 child of all his branch pastors it never got to the news.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
Sagamite: Moronic story to the person congregation he leads like blind sheep!

No 1, a PhD in Oxford does not cost £100K. Not even if it was in Medicine, talkless of Engineering.

No 2, except this person Man of Con is admitting he is a looter, he did not sponsor the student. The congregation did. It was the church's money, not his, why is he claiming the glory.

Fool and more foolish followers.
He sponsored the girl, the congregation sponsored the girl.. either way, someone sponsored her!
Your hatred for this man will only lead you to the grave. Stop hating for no reasonable reason.

God bless T.B Joshua, ...saw the whole scene on screen yesterday.. I'm impressed with the good works.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by item1: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2012
I'm still looking forward to a church that will do the same thing that killed ANANIAS & SAFAIRA. That is tell all its members to go sell all that they possess and bring all the money to church for all its members to share equally.

Abi no be wetin kill Annie ans Saffie. We'll see whether no be the jet owning pastors that will die first.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
slap1: Brainwashed, blind, church-goer! Instead of acknowledging TBJ's judiciousness against your pastor's profligacy, you are here spewing rubbish! So you don't have a member who hasn't paid house rent or school fees?

THEIR ONLY PROBLEM IS HOUSE RENT AND SCHOOL FEES...LOOL. I LIKE THIS... I PUT IT TO YOU, FIND OUT FROM ANY WINNER IF THEY HAVEN'T PAID THEIR RENT OR FEES? THEY CALL IT RICH PEOPLE‘s CHURCH, abi i lie?? NOT COZ OF THE PASTOR BUT THE MEMBERS, Jeez... THE NEXT 100 years, any CHURCH CAN BE GIVING BEGGERS 100k EACH DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHURCH... DOES IT EVEN U, CAN ONLY PRAISE HIS GENEROSITY, BUT BECOME A MEMBER NA!!! Lol... PEOPLE EVEN U, IF U ARE NOT CAREFUL, WILL BE A WINNER SOON. HAHAHAHA....
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
Okay... I followed the live broadcast yesterday on emmanuel tv. According to what I saw and heard (Thank God I have eyes & ears).. The girl only came to give her testimony! & infact, Prophet T.B Joshua had to give her the opportunity yesterday after much pressure from Yinka.
In other words, T.B Joshua & the emmanuel tv partners aint intrested in the publicity.. For your information, Yinka got her masters degree some 2 months ago. This is not new... if he wanted your ovation, he would have done that 2 months ago!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
Chiemeka orizu: he is smply teaching the world how to love and care for the people you are better than.if he didn't show it on emmanueltv it I guess you wouldn't know that he sponsored that girl. Tb joshua is my number prophet as far as nigeria is concerned.

SINCERELY, DO YOU ATTEND HIS CHURCH
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Amazondepth(m): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
This is a commendable act from this man no matter d perception of his style and personality in some qtrs.Some brand of pentecostalism has succeeded in alienating d poor from anyting good.u may b tempted to see d poor as outcasts but in truth those are d ones who need the touch of Christ.MOG go about flying in state of d art contraptions,with Designer suits and Jerry curled hair dining with presidents!Mother Theresa of blessed memory dwelt with d poorest of d poor and touched so many lives.she never had a jet to evangelise but centuries from now her acts of charity will b remembered by all of humanity.God bless TB Joshua.for our jet loving MOG's we pray ur edifices stand wen u demise this world of vanities because many pple dey wait to wrestle ur empires from d grip of ur families
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by rodeo0070(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
emusmith:

THEIR ONLY PROBLEM IS HOUSE RENT AND SCHOOL FEES...LOOL. I LIKE THIS... I PUT IT TO YOU, FIND OUT FROM ANY WINNER IF THEY HAVEN'T PAID THEIR RENT OR FEES? THEY CALL IT RICH PEOPLE‘s CHURCH, abi i lie?? NOT COZ OF THE PASTOR BUT THE MEMBERS, Jeez... THE NEXT 100 years, any CHURCH CAN BE GIVING BEGGERS 100k EACH DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHURCH... DOES IT EVEN U, CAN ONLY PRAISE HIS GENEROSITY, BUT BECOME A MEMBER NA!!! Lol... PEOPLE EVEN U, IF U ARE NOT CAREFUL, WILL BE A WINNER SOON. HAHAHAHA....
You are yet to answer my question, Sir.
Are you saying your church does not recognize the "less privileged in the society" or "the poor" or the "downtrodden"?
Don't complicate matters my friend. Philanthropic gestures should be applauded irrespective of where it comes from as long as there are no ulterior or negative motives for such an act.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Lucasbalo(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2012
If this is true, I commend him. I hope the other pastors follow him with this kind of gestures so poverty can be eliminated in our land. More grease to ur elbow.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Zico4real(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
God bless u prophet t.b joshual
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by try69: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
The scribes called Jesus a magician so I won't be suprised when someone comes here and say trash against a clear-good..

*in pilates voice* "I FIND NO FAULT IN THIS MAN".
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
SlyIg:

Booooh......
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
SlyIg:

Booooh...... call me whatever you like, i will a hundred times if dare smell criticism against MEN THAT OWN JETS...LOL....
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Freiburger(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
I think setting up primary schools or providing jobs for unemployed youths at home would have be a better gesture.
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
Rubbish thread
Re: TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University by Sweetlemon(f): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
Is this not the same church where young children are made to publicly confess that they are witches and wizards. It beats me as to how some people will just assume that just because other pastors do not publicize their good deeds, some low IQed Nigerians will think that they do not give. In my own chirch, it is a taboo for a worker to publicly annouce his/her good deeds, talkless of a pastor! It has now become so clear that there are desperate synagogue agents on nairaland. And I just wonder why they are so desperate in trying to tarnish the image of others so that they can polish the image of the pastor. As in EVERY single "good deed" of the pastor is publshed. Haba!!!!!! Iv never seen this kind of desperation in all my life!!!
#smh @ the pathetic gullibility of some Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do Jehovah's Witnesses Have Against Catholics / Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? / Who Sinned First, Satan Or Adam ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.