Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States (15991 Views)

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? / Do You Consider Romanians As White? / Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
He has been fighting this since forever.

Here is an interview he did in 90s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XUPZokMb6A
Re: Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2015

Your people were soundly defeated by the Fulanis and it's still the most one-sided battle ever fought because they ran over you lot like the Nazis did the French... And they still lord over the Hausas to date(Emirs etc..)...

I'm utterly ashamed of the formerly great Hausa tribe and their achievements before the Fulani invasion - your ancestors built great civilisations reminiscent of the great kingdoms of: Mali, Songhay, Ghana, and Nubia.... Hausas are a direct off-shoot of the Nubians and you both fall under the same linguistic group(Afro-asiatic/semitic)... grin

I'm an Asiatic black man(original man) and I don't worship no blonde-hair having god, I worship the God of the black race... wink
Interesting, are you a melanesian from the pacific islands?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Relationship Between The Isoko And Ndiigbo( Ukwuani-anioma). / Osole Owo Todaju / Court Orders Osun CP To Arrest Oluwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.