Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Taraba Riots: Four Persons Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Riots: Four Persons Dead (725 Views)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba / Four Persons Arrested Over Stolen Election Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taraba Riots: Four Persons Dead by news9ja: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
Report suggests that about four persons have been killed in riots that erupted in Jalingo after a man was killed at an illegal check point.

Isiaku Adamu, an eyewitness confirms that rioters torched houses and shops Sunday in Ibi, about 140 miles (230 kilometers) from the Taraba state capital of Jalingo.

More Details Coming shortly

http://naijajaw..com/2012/11/taraba-riots-four-persons-dead.html
Re: Taraba Riots: Four Persons Dead by Gonzaga1010(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2012
Hmmm!
Re: Taraba Riots: Four Persons Dead by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2012
Great, next thing they would say the policeman was a xtian, and they would then focus on the Xtians. you all know the concluding part of the story. smh God is watching! angry
Re: Taraba Riots: Four Persons Dead by lauyanAbuja: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
May Allah save Nigeria. Amin Ya Rabbi.
Re: Taraba Riots: Four Persons Dead by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2012
Islamic fanatics
Re: Taraba Riots: Four Persons Dead by Caseless: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2012
KingMEXX: Great, next thing they would say the policeman was a xtian, and they would then focus on the Xtians. you all know the concluding part of the story. smh God is watching! angry
osinachukwu: Islamic fanatics
aru u guys ok? I'm sure none of u understood the topic b4 posting this rawbish here. I didn't see anywhere in the report where they said the pple that died are xtains or muslims, so why taking side? I wonder how nigeria cud get it right with youths like u as part of her youthful population...smh
Re: Taraba Riots: Four Persons Dead by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:16am On Nov 19, 2012
Hey,idio tas.Do u guys know that Taraba is a xtian dominated state?Then agine u guys never leave ur villages.
Re: Taraba Riots: Four Persons Dead by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 19, 2012
caseless: aru u guys ok? I'm sure none of u understood the topic b4 posting this rawbish here. I didn't see anywhere in the report where they said the pple that died are xtains or muslims, so why taking side? I wonder how nigeria cud get it right with youths like u as part of her youthful population...smh
Read before posting..if you check my post, I said "next thing". Am sure your nitwit of a brain can decipher the meaning behind it. Don't go about defending those hypocrites 'cause they are your brothers smh. we al know the way riots in that region has been so don't even act like they are saints. >:
Re: Taraba Riots: Four Persons Dead by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 19, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: Hey,idio tas.Do u guys know that Taraba is a xtian dominated state?Then agine u guys never leave ur villages.
we all know, so? a couple of yrs back a riot was held in the state which later turned out to be xtain - Muslims, what did the so-called xtain gov do don't be naive, anyways yur name says it all. na your brothers shey?

(1) (Reply)

How Bombers Struck Jaji Military Church - Death Toll Rises To 15 / Did Misunderstanding Lead To Horrific Nigeria Mob Killings? / 13 Police Killed, 6 Others Injured In Auto Accident.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.