Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,506 members, 7,865,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Calling All Ladies With Natural Hair! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Calling All Ladies With Natural Hair! (826 Views)

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs / Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calling All Ladies With Natural Hair! by KinkyA: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2012
I own a natural hair company in Nigeria called The Kinky Apothecary, and we are currently running an ongoing feature on the blog about experiences with natural hair in Nigeria: challenges faced, etc. This is an example of one recent feature: http://www.thekinkyapothecary..com/2012/07/natural-hair-in-nigeria-meet-nono.html

We're looking to hear as many views as possible- problems encountered, any frustrations you have, if you are someone who has natural hair but prefers variation with weaves etc, or even if it has all been smooth sailing. We want to hear your stories! If you're interested in featuring, please drop me a private message through our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kinky-Apothecary/120837131266405.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Re: Calling All Ladies With Natural Hair! by cookie27: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
no way! The kinky apothecary is Nigerian? Wowzers. I stumbled upon your facebook page awhile back in the search for inspiration for my journey. I'v been natural since march and it hasn't been easy. I've got thick hair (even by nappy hair standards) and managing it has been hell. My main problem is brittleness which whipped shea butter hasn't been able to conquer.

(1) (Reply)

Hair-scalp Urgent Help Needed / Which Fashion Magazine Would You Buy / Okrika Clothes Versus New Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.