Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? (949 Views)

Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* / Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! / Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2012
Seriously, I am wondering what is up with this guys testosterone and macho muslim character. Why would Maclatunji claim this power? Did Seun give him the right to do such?

maclatunji: ^It was created by you a serial offender and I would have easily hidden it if I wanted. I don't intend to hide it but stop complaining about people commenting it. You have made yourself someone won't take seriously, do you think I have the time to address your whims.

I have a mandate to remove practically all non-Muslim posts here. Removing that of a classic trouble-maker like you is easy.

Enjoy your thread and stop whining- common sense dictates that I don't remove all non-Muslim posts, it also dictates that you stop complaining about those posts on that thread, they have not broken any rule.
https://www.nairaland.com/288134/lodge-complaints-here/13#13018821
Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by CrazyMan(m): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
My advise...stay away from their section.

Muslims are emotional people. They are kinda unfriendly to comments made by non-muslims against islam, and they tend to keep grudges against perceived enemies.

[s] I would suggest you keep away from them [/s]...I wonder why you haven't gotten the message by now...your ban log shows that majority of the bans you've received are from the islam section.

logicboy was banned, logicboy01 was banned, mcdaddy01 was banned...think of all the ids you've lost as a result of how outspoken you are towards islam...you cannot win this war.

Its obvious they're keeping tabs on you...waiting for you to make a wrong move, then ban you.

It would be wise if you keep away from their section...there's a reason its called islam strictly form muslims, and the truth is they want it to remain that way.

Concentrate more on the religion section proper, and I'm sure you would enjoy Nairaland much better.

Cheers.
Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2012
CrazyMan: My advise...stay away from their section.

Muslims are emotional people. They are kinda unfriendly to comments made by non-muslims against islam, and they tend to keep grudges against perceived enemies.

[s] I would suggest you keep away from them [/s]...I wonder why you haven't gotten the message by now...your ban log shows that majority of the bans you've received are from the islam section.

logicboy was banned, logicboy01 was banned, mcdaddy01 was banned...think of all the ids you've lost as a result of how outspoken you are towards islam...you cannot win this war.

Its obvious they're keeping tabs on you...waiting for you to make a wrong move, then ban you.

It would be wise if you keep away from their section...there's a reason its called islam strictly form muslims, and the truth is they want it to remain that way.

Concentrate more on the religion section proper, and I'm sure you would enjoy Nairaland much better.

Cheers.

I understand your comments. I understand where you are coming from.

However, why should we stand for this injustice? This is how we lose our country! We respect thugs in power. This is how sharia was enforced in Northern Nigeria. Maclatunji is no different from a thug in power. He uses his power corruptly.

I think the best solution is to talk to Seun. I think he really needs to be told what happens in the Islam section.

I will be very careful from now on.

Cheers
Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2012
He has the rights to ban trolls. Especially die hard-unrepentant-same-trash-posting-trolls.

If you know what is right and you do not do it, you have sinned, so yes. He has rights to ban non Muslim comments from the section. Afterall, it is boldly written that it is a "muslim only" section. . .

Simple instruction.
Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
sexkillz: He has the rights to ban trolls. Especially die hard-unrepentant-same-trash-posting-trolls.

If you know what is right and you do not do it, you have sinned, so yes. He has rights to ban non Muslim comments from the section. Afterall, it is boldly written that it is a "muslim only" section. . .

Simple instruction.

Hmm.....I see
Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by OAM4J: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2012
CrazyMan: My advise...stay away from their section.

Cheers.

The bold is over-generalization.

I know a lot of cool, calm and tolerant Muslims both on this forum and outside.

As for Maclatunji, I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
OAM4J:

The bold is over-generalization.

I know a lot of cool, calm and tolerant Muslims both on this forum and outside.

As for Maclatunji, I reserve my comment.

Speak your mind on Maclatunji.
Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by tayoccu(m): 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
First things first, why should they have an exclusive section where no one else can speak freely without being banned?
They have the liberty to comment on christian topics, some of em spew rubbish, yet they do not get banned, but once a non-muslim tries a quarter of what they try, he/she gets banned.

Mr Seun are non-muslims second class members of nairaland?
Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
tayoccu: First things first, why should they have an exclusive section where no one else can speak freely without being banned?
They have the liberty to comment on christian topics, some of em spew rubbish, yet they do not get banned, but once a non-muslim tries a quarter of what they try, he/she gets banned.

I wonder oo!
Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Mynd44: 4:16am On Nov 20, 2012
This is easy, stay out of his section simple. What will a non-Muslim be doing posting on Muslim section sef?

Its like me posting on the programming section
Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44: This is easy, stay out of his section simple. What will a non-Muslim be doing posting on Muslim section sef?

Its like me posting on the programming section

You are ignorant of programming, I am not ignorant of islam

Epic fail, try again

2 Likes

Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Mynd44: 4:54am On Nov 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

You are ignorant of programming, I am not ignorant of islam

Epic fail, try again
You see that's where you get it wrong. I am not ignorant about programming, I just don't know enough about it to go disturbing people over it.

That section was created as an avenue for them to come together without the negative bullshît. When you go in and start posting crap and insensitive stuff, you would be banned. Is it that hard to phantom? I think you just need attention
Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
You see that's where you get it wrong. I am not ignorant about programming, I just don't know enough about it to go disturbing people over it.

That section was created as an avenue for them to come together without the negative bullshît. When you go in and start posting crap and insensitive stuff, you would be banned. Is it that hard to phantom? I think you just need attention

1) You have just assumed wrongly that I posted negative stuff before getting banned. I was recently banned because I reported two muslims who were trolling my thread.

2) The fact remains the same you are ignorant about programming, I am not about Islam. No comparison.

3) Tit for tat. The muslims then should have no right to post in the religion section as well. But they do. One in fact asked if the bible is racist. Asking the same about the Quran in the islam section wouldnt be tolerated.
Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Mynd44: 5:09am On Nov 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

1) You have just assumed wrongly that I posted negative stuff before getting banned. I was recently banned because I reported two muslims who were trolling my thread.

2) The fact remains the same you are ignorant about programming, I am not about Islam. No comparison.

3) Tit for tat. The muslims then should have no right to post in the religion section as well. But they do. One in fact asked if the bible is racist. Asking the same about the Quran in the islam section wouldnt be tolerated.
Seriously, I give up. Seems like you just need someone to rant to in that case, see a shrink or better still, send an e-mail to Seun.

This site ain't yours, the owner made someone in charge of something and that person has the right to do whatever. If you are not happy, simply logout and don't come back.

Dem tie you for here?

**goes back to watching Spurs vs Clipers**
Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Seriously, I give up. Seems like you just need someone to rant to in that case, see a shrink or better still, send an e-mail to Seun.

This site ain't yours, the owner made someone in charge of something and that person has the right to do whatever. If you are not happy, simply logout and don't come back.

Dem tie you for here?

I was wondering when you would come out with your butthurt answer!
Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:

Dem tie you for here?

Neither is the site yours. And what made you think I am complaining to an arrogant douchebag like you? I put this on the general section for Seun to see. He is th owner and not you.

You are ignorant of what happens in the islam section, yet you give me advice and condemn me for my complaints on the islam section.

You must be a real douche
Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Mynd44: 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2012
Smh
Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44: Smh

wink

Owned
Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Mynd44: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

wink

Owned
More like left you to wallow in your silliness
Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
More like left you to wallow in your silliness

I opened this thread and you came here giving failed advice and talking down to me........but now you want to act like the bigger man?

I love your pompous act!! grin grin
Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Mynd44: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
When you are done, close the door.
**unfollowing**
Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44: When you are done, close the door.
**unfollowing**

Please, dont go.

Give me more advice and talk down to me

grin grin grin grin grin grin

#butthurt
Re: Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? by Etesam(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2016
tayoccu:
First things first, why should they have an exclusive section where no one else can speak freely without being banned?

:|

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Ascend Or Descend Stairs / An Appeal To Those Wishing To Quit Nairaland. / What Are The Positive And Negative Effects Nairaland Is Having On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.