Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. (17698 Views)

15 Lies All Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / Facts Fathers Never Tell There Children / Why do Fathers Love their Daughters More & Mothers their Sons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by acidtalk: 4:32am On Nov 19, 2012
* You can not chase money and women at the same time - even when so many fathers have made such mistake in their youthful days they still end up failing to tell their sons that one can not hunt for money and women at the same time. It is either one makes money and then start chasing women or the other way round.

* A man gets more respect based on his pocket - This point is not trying to encourage crime and ungodly acts in other to make wealth but facing reality, it is a known fact that both within the home front and the society at large, a man is respected the more according to how comfortable and financially free he becomes.

* Women can make or ruin you - So many fathers even when they know the truth of the power of any woman still shy away of enlightening their sons on the critical hidden powers a woman possesses. From the days of Adam, Samson, Solomon, Abacha and other notable names we have heard, a man can either Rise or Fall through the power and influence of a woman. A man should thread as softly as possible when dealing with a woman.

* A Woman can smell a successful man from miles away - Women naturally have an hidden instinct of knowing a man who is successful or have the tendency of being successful in the future. So many women have stuck to a struggling and upcoming man against their parents wish of marrying an already made man. A woman will say things like "he has a bright future", "he has potentials" or "He will be a great man in future". Ladies who have uttered such words and stuck by their men have never gone wrong. Example is how Michiel Obama stuck with Barack through thick and thin.

* A Woman Doesn't Like A Weak Man - When fathers tell their sons never to give in to a woman's pressure they mostly advice their sons to be physically forcy on issues to prove he is the man of the house. When in reality women prefer men who say less and do more rather than keep talking and do less. The lather is the typical meaning of a weak man but fathers always advice to do such to prove he is the king of the house.

* Women Appreciate Men With Fatherly Character - Most men always miss out in this and as such never advice their sons to be a father figure to their wives. Women are best at doing this but every woman want a man who sits her down to advice her, reason with her, give her constructive criticism and above all, believe in her.

* It Is Easier To Catch A Cheating Man Than Catch A Cheating Woman - Most men till date don't know that it is far easier to get caught cheating as a man than catching a woman who cheats. A Woman can make a man father every single child she present to him as his children but deep inside her she knows who the real father is. While a man can hardly keep it as a secret from his wife when he has a love child outside the matrimonial home.

To Be Continued......

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Johndoe100(m): 5:13am On Nov 19, 2012
@OP
I don't know where you got the idea that men don't educate their sons on women. It was during my generations time that we had to learn about women ourselves. My sons have been told the truth about women from an early age.
Oh and by the way, you still seem ignorant of the truth about women. You don't chase women, you make money and entice women at least in Nigeria, just by being "visible" in their circle of consciousness.

5 Likes

Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by speeder(m): 5:27am On Nov 19, 2012
acidtalk:
* You can not chase money and women at the same time - even when so many fathers have made such mistake in their youthful days they still end up failing to tell their sons that one can not hunt for money and women at the same time. It is either one makes money and then start chasing women or the other way round.
its weird telling ur son this sought of things
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Freeopod(m): 5:48am On Nov 19, 2012
Mcheew! My father never told me a single thing about women. To even look woman sef in his presence is suicidal. grin

10 Likes

Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by acidtalk: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2012
Johndoe100: @OP
I don't know where you got the idea that men don't educate their sons on women. It was during my generations time that we had to learn about women ourselves. My sons have been told the truth about women from an early age.
Oh and by the way, you still seem ignorant of the truth about women. You don't chase women, you make money and entice women at least in Nigeria, just by being "visible" in their circle of consciousness.

The truth remains that men don't feel safe telling their children such sensitive things about women. Believe it or not a man will only share some very obvious points like "work hard so your wife can respect you." Or "Real men don't touch women". The above are hidden secrets they practically learnt from their own experience.

Chasing in the real sense doesn't just point to a man doing all the moves.

3 Likes

Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by acidtalk: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2012
speeder:
its weird telling ur son this sought of things

It depends on the bond between the father and his son. Once there's a very strong bond, there's absolutely nothing they can't discuss.

1 Like

Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by acidtalk: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2012
Freeopod: Mcheew! My father never told me a single thing about women. To even look woman sef in his presence is suicidal. grin

Its now left for you as a father to tell your sons as many things as possible you have learnt about them.
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2012
#Fact: Women may be the physically weaker sex, but they are the stronger sex in every other thing.

#Fact: Hell has no warth like a woman scorned..

2 Likes

Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Abujafood: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2012
Let me get this straight, a father should teach his teenage son all these things or after his grown up (20 and above)? You'd be surprised that many fathers are even more ignorant than their sons when it comes to women affairs!

1 Like

Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Abujafood: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2012
Okija_juju: #Fact: Women may be the physically weaker sex, but they are the stronger sex in every other thing.

Sharrap! Wrath not warth

4 Likes

Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by ifyeky(m): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2012
[quote author=Freeopod]Mcheew! My father never told me a single thing about women. To even look woman sef in his presence is suicidal. grin[/quote
Lwkmo! Dat means u didn't hve a cordial relationship wid ur father
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by chasy16(f): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2012
Okija_juju: #Fact: Women may be the physically weaker sex, but they are the stronger sex in every other thing.

Can't see any relativity btw the topic and ur comments.

2 Likes

Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2012
Abujafood: Let me get this straight, a father should teach his teenage son all these things or after his grown up (20 and above)? You'd be surprised that many fathers are even more ignorant than their sons when it comes to women affairs!

Yes many fathers dont know enough about women to really teach their sons properly.

Plus some men have very warped opinions about women, and these are only what they can teach their sons.

I think the topic should be: "What Every Man Ought To Know About Women."
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2012
This is the best post iv ever read on dis forum. Same thing iv been trying to explain to some knukle head people in my life. Op nice one

4 Likes

Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by 80million1: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2012
... Speechless ...

The ONE Fact my dad never told me is that a WOMAN will marry 'A MAN' once without shoes who will one day become the PRESIDENT of Nigeria.
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2012
Abujafood:

Sharrap! Wrath not warth
correct am well na so dem train u 2 de correct person I tire 4 some piple here common correction dem go curse person as if dem 2 sabi
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2012
chasy16:

Can't see any relativity btw the topic and ur comments.

Facts fathers never tell their sons about women.... #FACTS!!! Hope you geddit now..

1 Like

Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Abujafood: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2012
Ucheosefoh: correct am well na so dem train u 2 de correct person I tire 4 some piple here common correction dem go curse person as if dem 2 sabi

Okay since you're too serious to read between the lines, odabo! No vex!
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2012
Abujafood:

Sharrap! Wrath not warth

Thanks... #Typo

tongue
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2012
Abujafood: Let me get this straight, a father should teach his teenage son all these things or after his grown up (20 and above)? You'd be surprised that many fathers are even more ignorant than their sons when it comes to women affairs!

Thank you my friend!

@acidtalk

We all have this very wrong idea that it only takes money to get women. Getting chics with money is lame.

Remember the way your temperature rises when you see a hot chic, don't you think there's also a natural polar equivalent in women?

No disrespect meant, but do you know that for an older woman like Ita Giwa, her reality will also be that it only takes money to get guys. As a men, there are SPECIFIC, UNFAILING attributes we all posses, but habitually fail to use, that will make most women get wet on the spot.

Our own equivalent of curvs, big tits and a$$ smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Kagawa: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2012
This is a good one.....typo or not...but then most fathers are not close to their sons, and even if they are, well they dont tell., such is life.. nice one.
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Koolking(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2012
A Woman is more bitter (worst) than death, the Bible warns.

. . ."and I find something more bitter than death: the woman whose heart is snares and nets, and whose hands are fetters. He who pleases God escapes her, but the sinner is taken by her".

"For the lips of an adulteress drip honey, and her speech is smoother than oil; but in the end she is bitter as gall, sharp as a double-edged sword.

Her feet go down to death; her steps lead straight to the grave. She gives no thought to the way of life; her paths are crooked, but she knows it not".

3 Likes

Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 19, 2012
Infact op please post the source of this article so I can bookmark it
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by gbadexy(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2012
•̸Ϟ•̸y father told ♍ƺ that for things to be rosy in a family the man must be hardworking and always be able to provide for the family.
He gave ♍ƺ a real life instance when he first retired before stabilizing and told ♍ƺ he didn't take it serious and was just telling ♍ƺ so I can hussle hard and be a man.
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Freeopod(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2012
acidtalk:

Its now left for you as a father to tell your sons as many things as possible you have learnt about them.

Ah! They will hear stories o! I know av tried wt ladies!
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by acidtalk: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: Infact op please post the source of this article so I can bookmark it
Na wa oh!
Can't a brother use his brain no more. Well, the source is my brian.
Take a look at the time I posted this, that's the time I was still up working and those thought just came through my mind and I scribbled them down and thought I should share.

99.9% of my post are from within.
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Freeopod(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2012
ifyeky: [/quote]
ifyeky:
[quote author=ifyeky]
Naaah! I dnt, i flow well wt ma mum
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by acidtalk: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2012
Freeopod:

Ah! They will hear stories o! I know av tried wt ladies!

But never ever teach them or build in them how to belittle or hate women. Groom them to be very responsible and God fearing. A good man deserves a good woman and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by johndavid1(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

Thanks... #Typo

tongue
grin grin grin grin which wan b Typo again na
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2012
Abujafood:

Okay since you're too serious to read between the lines, odabo! No vex!
lol I make a case out of nothing I have had enconter with de I 2 sabi piple here so I tink u are among, no vex
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by acidtalk: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2012

It true even many fathers don't know these things. And some that do are too shy or timid to share them with their sons.
Re: Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2012
john david: grin grin grin grin which wan b Typo again na

E be like say una carry me for mind this morning... angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Toddler Smoking On Easter Sunday (Pictures) / Notable Similarities Between Nigerian Homes. / How Can I Help My Son Overcome Fear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.