Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report (17501 Views)

Troops Kill 30 Boko Haram Members, Rescue Captives In Sambisa [PHOTOS] / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Pics Of A Soldier Showing Captives Rescued From Boko Haram In Banki Town Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by texazzpete(m): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2012
Foster cat: Absolute nonsense! Amnesty international my foot.
Thumps up Nigeria Army.

I live almost all my life in maiduguri. For those of u that know maid very well,I attented Wulari 1 primary school, and gradauted from UNIMAID.quite a peaceful town apart frm d bad weather.
Where is dat paece today? Boko haram ve been killing harmless citizen day in day out.I can mention Names of people killed by d BH.Amenesty isn't seeing dat.its a difficult fight for d military who ve lost lots of their pesonel.d BH members hide in d mist of d people nd u dare not talk.I wish a full military option can
b emmployed.
So d military shd fold their arms nd continue to watch BH hold some state under siege?No way,they should continue to pile up their vedio,also d vedios were BH are burning churches nd killing people shud b brought to d fore for comparism.GO on my Nig Army kill all d BH nd their shield..let dem say

The next time there's an Armed Robbery operation in your area, I pray the Police response team comes to your house and shoots you in the groin.
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 20, 2012
this s a ruse, JTF did not d dis! If the scene s identified, the soldiers there will be identified(only 1soldier s actualy nidd to b identified) and the person with the video will be taken by the military, d soldiers will therefore nt attempt thng like this!
By the way, y cant dat soldier be given asylum somewhere and then come t the open to properly acuse d JTF?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by Fostercat(m): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2012
texazzpete:

The next time there's an Armed Robbery operation in your area, I pray the Police response team comes to your house and shoots you in the groin.

Becos I ve d lord God my defender,d Most high my protector,no evil shall befall me..

The Lord shall preserve me from all evil: he shall preserve My soul. The Lord shall preserve My going out and my coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.Amen

u a BH meMmber.go comit sucide.ur virgins are waiting for u in hell
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by Zags001: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2012
Wit rgards to all d comments posted on dis topic thread, i wish to strongly advise Nigerian govt dt it shuld form a voluntary agency solely for nigerians who fink dey kno hw best to eradicate dis BH prob witout any dent of xtra-judicial deaths by dem so as to put their ITK-attitudes to actn. Most nairalanders only kno hw to criticise JTF bt if dey were in JTF's shoes, dey would hv terribly underperformd. Let's learn to JTF sm crdt pls n nt base our criticisms on unproved fallacies.....
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by texazzpete(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2012
Foster cat:
Becos I ve d lord God my defender,d Most high my protector,no evil shall befall me..

The Lord shall preserve me from all evil: he shall preserve My soul. The Lord shall preserve My going out and my coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.Amen

u a BH meMmber.go comit sucide.ur virgins are waiting for u in hell

Which Lord are you praying to, you heathen?!
You're no Christian! No true Christian would be jubilating while innocent people are being killed.

You're no better than the Boko Haram terrorists, scumbag.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by Fostercat(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
texazzpete:

Which Lord are you praying to, you heathen?!
You're no Christian! No true Christian would be jubilating while innocent people are being killed.

You're no better than the Boko Haram terrorists, scumbag.

Reuters, the International News Agency has withdrawn a violence video purported to be taken in Maiduguri last week after discovering that the video was a fake video. Reuters had previously alleged that the video was sent to it by a soldier who witnessed the killings, but when contacted, the Nigerian Army spokesman, Colonel Mohammed Yerima, had denied the video claiming it was a set up by Boko Haram for propaganda purposes.

He had said when contacted about the video that "How can they do that? It is not possible. This is the Boko Haram tactics," he said. "They will do the killing, say it's the military and then Amnesty International and so on will blame us. It's not possible for Nigerian troops to act in this way."

But after investigating the story and finding it to be false, Reuters released the following statement below;

(Reuters) - Please be advised that the Nigeria story issued on November 18, 2012, reporting that a video showed Nigerian troops shooting unarmed captives, is withdrawn.

The story is withdrawn because questions have been raised about the date and location of the video.

The following story has been withdrawn:

http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-violence-story-withdrawn-012117207.html

When will they tender apology to JTF? The link on their website gives you a dead end, it should not be a dead end rather an apology to JTF!

The Bigest olodo I ve seen this year.SMH.BH
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by texazzpete(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2012
Foster cat: Reuters, the International News Agency has withdrawn a violence video purported to be taken in Maiduguri last week after discovering that the video was a fake video. Reuters had previously alleged that the video was sent to it by a soldier who witnessed the killings, but when contacted, the Nigerian Army spokesman, Colonel Mohammed Yerima, had denied the video claiming it was a set up by Boko Haram for propaganda purposes.

He had said when contacted about the video that "How can they do that? It is not possible. This is the Boko Haram tactics," he said. "They will do the killing, say it's the military and then Amnesty International and so on will blame us. It's not possible for Nigerian troops to act in this way."

But after investigating the story and finding it to be false, Reuters released the following statement below;

(Reuters) - Please be advised that the Nigeria story issued on November 18, 2012, reporting that a video showed Nigerian troops shooting unarmed captives, is withdrawn.

The story is withdrawn because questions have been raised about the date and location of the video.

The following story has been withdrawn:

http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-violence-story-withdrawn-012117207.html

When will they tender apology to JTF? The link on their website gives you a dead end, it should not be a dead end rather an apology to JTF!

The Bigest olodo I ve seen this year.SMH.BH

You're such a dunce.
What does this have to do with the fact that you're an imbecilic dolt? What has Reuters Video got to do with the fact that you plainly ENCOURAGED and URGED the JTF to continue killing innocent northerners...yet you consider yourself a Christian?

heathen.
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by Fostercat(m): 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
texazzpete:

You're such a dunce.
What does this have to do with the fact that you're an imbecilic dolt? What has Reuters Video got to do with the fact that you plainly ENCOURAGED and URGED the JTF to continue killing innocent northerners...yet you consider yourself a Christian?

heathen.
I want ur testicles to b fed to d ants so that u can go to hell to poke ur 72 vagins promised u by ur prophet .
Boko haram kowe.dan is ka munafiki..
Am happy my JTF were vindicated. it was a false alarm..ki ki ik kik..laughing in swahili
Olodo

*Any member of populace who shiled the Boko members shd b treated as one wen caught.I wish to catch up wit u so dat I can pump som hot bullets into ur arse,shot cut to enrich u wit 72 virgins.u see am a gd frd.so generous.:ahahahahahahahaha.laughing in kanuri
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by Fostercat(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
texazzpete: Applauding the killing of innocent civilians because 'they harbor Boko haram' is no different from applauding the Asaba massacre of Igbo youth because they 'harbored rebels'.

absolute nonosense!!

The President of Church of Christ in Nations (COCIN), Rev. Soja Bewarang, said the Church lost at least 12 of its pastors and several members due to the activities of Boko Haram.

Rev. Bewarang made this known while presenting the Church annual report to the General Church Council held at COCIN headquarters in Jos on Wednesday.

“As if the great loss we suffered as a church in the last 12 months is not enough, only last week we heard the brutal killing of Rev Elisha Kabura in his house in in Borno State.

“No doubt, as a church our hearth is broken over the loss of our reverends in Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe and Maiduguri. These victims would have been here with us for this general council meeting if not for their untimely death.

So we shd clap hands for this?
The JTF ve not started yet.am praying a full military action is approved
Vampires
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by Fostercat(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
texazzpete: Applauding the killing of innocent civilians because 'they harbor Boko haram' is no different from applauding the Asaba massacre of Igbo youth because they 'harbored rebels'.

absolute nonosense!!

The President of Church of Christ in Nations (COCIN), Rev. Soja Bewarang, said the Church lost at least 12 of its pastors and several members due to the activities of Boko Haram.

Rev. Bewarang made this known while presenting the Church annual report to the General Church Council held at COCIN headquarters in Jos on Wednesday.

“As if the great loss we suffered as a church in the last 12 months is not enough, only last week we heard the brutal killing of Rev Elisha Kabura in his house in in Borno State.

“No doubt, as a church our hearth is broken over the loss of our reverends in Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe and Maiduguri. These victims would have been here with us for this general council meeting if not for their untimely death.

So we shd clap hands for this?
The JTF ve not started yet.am praying a full military action is approved
Vampires
Re: Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2012
texazzpete:

Did You Just Say You Graduated From UNIMAID....SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trainee Plane Crashed In Ilorin During Routine Exercise / 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North / Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.