Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Things Women Do To Save There Marriage. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Women Do To Save There Marriage. (4941 Views)

See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) / Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Women Do To Save There Marriage. by modupsie(f): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
mzkomsy: U talk abt disemmination do u no f dey can afford t?der is a diffrnce btwn avn a child of ur own n adoptn one.obviously she neva had an affair outside n wen she did she found out she was pregnt so she new fully well she dint av problms.[b]did u reason mayb d doctor n d husbnd had collided 2 tell ha dey where both ok n e isn't??[/b]u av 2 b reallistic here n put tins 2geda.may God neva put us n tyt situations dat we myt av 2 go against our own well n make us make decsns we will 4eva regret ooo.

The bolded was what i was pondering on.
and even the mum-in-law might be in the know that her son cannot father a child but decide to put pressure on the woman so that she can get pregnant any which way.

the pain of a barren woman in a society like naija can lead to taking rash decisions
its easy for those living outside naija to scream over infidelity. am not in support of it. its wrong but lets be real these things happen all the time.
women are different and the way we react to pressure and frustrations are different also.
in the bible, sarah even after being promised by God that she's going to have a child could not withstand the pain of being called barren and so asked her husband to sleep with his maid (it was not written that God punished sarah or abraham forthis) but on the other hand a woman like hannah(strong woman) kept going to shiloh and crying to God to give her a son and waited patiently for God's time.
my point is we respond to pressure differently and am proud that this woman admits that what she did was wrong and thank God her husband knows the truth now. its up to her to sort herself out with God who i know is full of mercy and would forgive her .
Being barren is very sad and the only person i wud agree with in castigating her is anyone who has being in her shoes(barren for 8yrs and above) and survived the same storm.

p.s: I DO NOT SUPPORT INFIDELIY
Re: Things Women Do To Save There Marriage. by modupsie(f): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
mzkomsy: U talk abt disemmination do u no f dey can afford t?der is a diffrnce btwn avn a child of ur own n adoptn one.obviously she neva had an affair outside n wen she did she found out she was pregnt so she new fully well she dint av problms.[b]did u reason mayb d doctor n d husbnd had collided 2 tell ha dey where both ok n e isn't??[/b]u av 2 b reallistic here n put tins 2geda.may God neva put us n tyt situations dat we myt av 2 go against our own well n make us make decsns we will 4eva regret ooo.

The bolded was what i was pondering on.
and even the mum-in-law might be in the know that her son cannot father a child but decide to put pressure on the woman so that she can get pregnant any which way.

the pain of a barren woman in a society like naija can lead to taking rash decisions
its easy for those living outside naija to scream over infidelity. am not in support of it. its wrong but lets be real these things happen all the time.
women are different and the way we react to pressure and frustrations are different also.
in the bible, sarah even after being promised by God that she's going to have a child could not withstand the pain of being called barren and so asked her husband to sleep with his maid (it was not written that God punished sarah or abraham forthis) but on the other hand a woman like hannah(strong woman) kept going to shiloh and crying to God to give her a son and waited patiently for God's time.
my point is we respond to pressure differently and am proud that this woman admits that what she did was wrong and thank God her husband knows the truth now. its up to her to sort herself out with God who i know is full of mercy and would forgive her .
Being barren is very sad and the only person i wud agree with in castigating her is anyone who has being in her shoes(barren for 8yrs and above) and survived the same storm.

p.s: I DO NOT SUPPORT INFIDELITY
Re: Things Women Do To Save There Marriage. by bamac(m): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
Could you even believe dat a woman dt is childless for just 2yrs is tired
Re: Things Women Do To Save There Marriage. by Kanwulia: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
Only STU-pid and LOCAL women for sure! kiss
At 24 my MAMA don waka with 4 children AND WE CELEBRATED HER 40th birthday with 8 houses! cool

Shiooooor!!! Man ko! NAMA ni! grin

What NAMA OF A MAN is worth all this stress bikko kwa nu? undecided

As CO-BREAD-WINNER . . . . The wan I did ASSHAWO WORK TO PAY HIS "groom-price" . . . . . I the wan I am YAMMU FOREVER doing asshawo work to feed? ;

Dem nefa born im MAMA or PAPA!!! cheesy

LWKMD!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. / The Real Meaning Of Iyawo, Yoruba Word For Wife / Which Is Better Male Or Female Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.