Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police (22118 Views)

Nyako Vs Atiku: Evolving Tussle For Adamawa APC / Hamzat In Pole Position To Succeed Fashola / Al Mustapha Hamzat killed Abacha? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by Blazay(m): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2012
"Dem" dey put prick for one place? grin
Any time you find them 'die-vorcees' by assassination. . . A WOMAN FRIEND MUST BE IN THE CAR!
Awon 'FUJI ROFOFOFO'!

All heresay without proper investigations! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh!
OGUN STATE. . .WHERE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE AND IMPOSSIBLE!!! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHNHd31qxoY

TOTO IS LORD!!!! grin
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by baby124: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
samm_miey: Please guys I need your candid advice...what does it
imply if one usually experience cobwebs?A friend of
mine usually experience this where cobwebs are least
expected 2b found....he will just see his head
engulfed wit spider webs usually in peculiar places....is it dat its spiritual or wot?pls advice wot he can do. .

Your house is dirty. Clean it and spray insecticide.
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
Foster cat: I can bet my balls u are a yoruba lady.we see u do in laagos here.married nd un married no difference.poking any tin pokable.if ur husband is not doin well,den the option is to go commit adultry.naa una way shaa.gd luck

The truth is bitter,don't bring tribe into this bro,keep your balls.
Men cheat because of testosterone,they don't even have to be close to or care for the woman they sleep with.Women on the other hand have to be emotionally and physically vested in a man to cheat so if your woman cheats on you,check yourself ,you must be lacking somewhere and she has managed till she could manage you no more hence she looks outside.
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
maninmood:

You go hear am when big boys sleep with your wife!

I would simply chase the wife away. Wetin concern me with the "big boys"? As long as they did their thing with the woman's consent and active collaboration, then I would have no problem with them. My problem would be entirely with the giver of the consent.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by gulfer: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
Here goes another crime not thoroughly and procedurally solved. The police have swallowed the only witness/prime suspect's story, hook, line and sinker. Who knows if the lady is in the grand scheme of things, this looks more than a crime of passion. Just thinking aloud lipsrsealed
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by phreakabit(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: was the lady hiboe ? just asking grin

Yor Yor Yor , Yor - Yor[size=5pt]uba[/size]. Yor Yor Yor , Yor - Yor[size=5pt]uba[/size]. Infidelity strong house = Entire SW!
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by Ninapha(f): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
Make unna no vex oo. I think say i proko 'enstranged abi na former husband' for d tori? Abi dem 'EX' finish come un'EX' ? Who i go blame now. Chairman, u sure say na divorcee abi person wife, ok u no go fit answer, former Husband, una still dey marry? ngwo, why u go kill who u no marry again? Ehen madam, wetin happen? U still dey marry former abi u no dey, why u come think say former na him kill present .............em em, husband/boyfriend/chairman. Oga police wait, i wan do ur job after i go five u report.
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
Baby mama:

Men cheat because of testosterone,they don't even have to be close to or care for the woman they sleep with.Women on the other hand have to be emotionally and physically vested in a man to cheat so if your woman cheats on you,check yourself ,you must be lacking somewhere and she has managed till she could manage you no more hence she looks outside.
Well I see now. With this mindset it's not difficult to see why you are a baby momma.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by Fostercat(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
Baby mama:

Men cheat because of testosterone,they don't even have to be close to or care for the woman they sleep with.Women on the other hand have to be emotionally and physically invested in a man to cheat so if your woman cheats on you,check yourself ,you must be lacking somewhere and she has managed till she could manage you no more hence she looks outside.
sorry lady!if a woman commits adultry for wat ever reason in my place,she ll surely die.my culture does not permit dat.reason being d fact that ladies shd b able to make a difference.but d culture here is silent abt it except a man uses magun on his wife..wat a shame.no wonder we see lot of obnoxious display from married ladies here.and as I said earlier.gd luck to u guys
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
Foster cat: sorry lady!if a woman commits adultry for wat ever reason in my place,she ll surely die.my culture does not permit dat.reason being d fact that ladies shd b able to make a difference.but d culture here is silent abt it except a man uses magun on his wife..wat a shame.no wonder we see lot of obnoxious display from married ladies here.and as I said earlier.gd luck to u guys

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
God forbid!
And if a man commits adultery he lives?Are you from Zamfara or Gombe

Please announce where you are from so I can warn other ladies since the label of adultery on a woman is a common one whenever a husband is found wanting
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by phreakabit(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
Baby mama:

Try this with a TRUE Igbo man and see how it turns out. . . . Hint: Missing persons unit. Just a heads up. Unlike the other guys in the West, we don't play with our family pride and dignity.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by azpeculiar: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
Blazay: "Dem" dey put prick for one place? grin
Any time you find them 'die-vorcees' by assassination. . . A WOMAN FRIEND MUST BE IN THE CAR!
Awon 'FUJI ROFOFOFO'!

All heresay without proper investigations! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh!
OGUN STATE. . .WHERE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE AND IMPOSSIBLE!!! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHNHd31qxoY

TOTO IS LORD!!!! grin

Callotti! Callotti! Callotti!, how many times did I call you? Oya mind ya sef... wink
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by baby124: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
But if this is true? Who will bury this guy? They should just cremate him and call it a day. What a very shameful way to die. Imagine the Eulogy. rotflmao. Iku Esin.
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by Fostercat(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
Baby mama:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
God forbid!
And if a man commits adultery he lives?Are you from Zamfara or Gombe

Please announce where you are from so I can warn other ladies since the label of adultery on a woman is a common one whenever a husband is found wanting
ashewo no b work
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by Fostercat(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
Guitarlife: Well I see now. With this mindset it's not difficult to see why you are a baby momma.
on point
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by andyanders: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
When you run around married women, that's what you get. In fact, its sickening for a married man to keep dating married or separated women. That's what killed O.J Simpson wife and her male friend. The lady is even alive to tell the story. The lady too can plan the man's death maybe seeing the man with huge sum of foreign cash, she can plan the man's death and heep the blame on her ex hubby.

That's why these men when they loot government purse, they go after married women. Don't be surprised that maybe it was the money that the late man was giving the woman that led to her running away from her husband.
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by oderemo(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
what a way to go.puni.
gbogbo big boys. lobatan.
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by aglomar: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
He died 4 democracy... haha
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by theripper: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
Hmmmmm, yorus yorus, them no dey carry last for Adultery, bleaching , teenage pregnancy. Why una think se dem dey speak yoruba for cuba, trinidad and tobego and lome. Shebi we get one president wey sleep with him pikin wife.

Na only God know where d man spirit dey now.
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by tunnytox(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
Foster cat: I can bet my balls u are a yoruba lady.we see wat u do in lagos here.married nd un married no difference.poking any tin pokable.if na my place una for just de die like chicken.if ur husband is not doin well,den the option is to go commit adultry.naa una way shaa.gd luck

You'll lose your balls for nothing, she is 100% Ibo woman! You're just an ethnic bigot to conclude that only Yoruba women cheat, because you live in Lagos it's easier for you to see more of Yorubas those who lives in the east will find something negative to say about ibo women too.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by ideylaff: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
mat2lock: E wo ni likely nbe.... Mtsheew.... Is either u state fact or finish ur investigations before u give us false news.... Yeye Nigeria Police

Tell me about it bro.... Where our detectives train for dia work is beyond me...... mehn... smh big time 4 dem

1 Like

Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by Fostercat(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
tunnytox:

You'll lose your balls for nothing, she is 100% Ibo woman! You're just an ethnic bigot to conclude that only Yoruba women cheat, because you live in Lagos it's easier for you to see more of Yorubas those who lives in the east will find something negative to say about ibo women too.
SMH.pls explain to me hw my statement implies dat I meant its only yoruba woMen that cheat!she is not igbo neither am I one.I see y u failed comprehension in English.too bad

1 Like

Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by buchibabe: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
Shameful death.
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by upchair(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
Why are a number of people already concluding that her husband killed him. It has not been proven yet. It is just speculation at this point. The police are even wrong to be insinuating that her husband is the murderer while the case is still ongoing. They the police should be more professional in their conduct. The guy is innocent until proven guilty. For all you know, the guy may have nothing to do with it. It could be some political opponents that did it for all we know. At this point we have to have an open mind untill the investigation is over.
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
pro01:

Are married women helpless children or are they full adults with the power of consent? Why is it convenient to label women as children in such matters, whereas on other occasions, you talk about gender equality?

We all operate on different moral codes. A man can see any woman he fancies a dn make her an offer. The woman, knowing herself to be married, should turn him down and reject his offer! If she accepts his offer and enters into a consensual relationship with him, then her husband (or ex husband in this case) should direct all his grievances at her! WTF has the other innocent man got to do with anything? Why should the other man be bound by the idea of respecting the sanctity of marriage when he was not a party to the marriage contract?

Any fool that kills another man because of awoman tussle deserves to be executed immediately. What a sore loser!

YES WOMEN ARE HELPLESS. THATS THE WAY THE LORD MADE THEM. THEY ARE COMMODITIES AND AS SUCH THEY GO AFTER THE HIGHEST BIDDER. THEY ARE HELPLESS. THEY NEED HELP AND GUIDANCE AND AN IRON FIST SO AS TO KEEP THEM IN LINE. BY A WOMAN ( EVE ) THE WORLD FELL. ADAM COULDNT KEEP HER IN LINE. THEY ARE LIKE CHILDREN. THEY ALWAYS WANT THE NEXT BEST THING

ITS UP TO THE MEN TO BE RESPONSIBLE AND RESPECT THE OTHER MANS WIFE BECAUSE THE WIFE CAN BE EASILY TAKEN IF HE HAS WHAT THE HUSBAND DOES NOT HAVE
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by baby124: 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
obadiah777: YES WOMEN ARE HELPLESS. THATS THE WAY THE LORD MADE THEM. THEY ARE COMMODITIES AND AS SUCH THEY GO AFTER THE HIGHEST BIDDER. THEY ARE HELPLESS. THEY NEED HELP AND GUIDANCE AND AN IRON FIST SO AS TO KEEP THEM IN LINE. BY A WOMAN ( EVE ) THE WORLD FELL. ADAM COULDNT KEEP HER IN LINE. THEY ARE LIKE CHILDREN. THEY ALWAYS WANT THE NEXT BEST THING

ITS UP TO THE MEN TO BE RESPONSIBLE AND RESPECT THE OTHER MANS WIFE BECAUSE THE WIFE CAN BE EASILY TAKEN IF HE HAS WHAT THE HUSBAND DOES NOT HAVE

I am lost on this sarcasm. *Checks date* is this 22AD? Caveman in the building.
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
baby_123:

I am lost on this sarcasm
ITS NOT SARCASM. ITS BIBLICAL TRUTH.
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by ogtavia(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
mat2lock: E wo ni likely nbe.... Mtsheew.... Is either u state fact or finish ur investigations before u give us false news.... Yeye Nigeria Police
Na you dey belive am sha..police..trust them ke..although i dont blame d man..the incident just happened and i belive ''investigations'' are ongoing..it wont be wise to make a concrete statement at the onset of ''investigation''
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by coldgate(f): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
Ptimes: The murder of a former Chairman of Ikeja Local Government, Toyin Hamzat, might be linked to a tussle over a woman, the Ogun State Police Command has alleged.

Mr. Hamzat, was shot dead at about 9 p.m. on Sunday, after he dropped a lady friend from his car in the Sagamu area, the police said.

The Ogun State Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi, said that the lady, who raised an alarm after the shooting, told the police that the vehicle used by the assassins “likely belongs” to her estranged husband.

Mr. Adejobi also said that the lady, whom he declined to name, informed them that her ‘former’ husband had once met Mr. Hamzat at her residence.

“Five suspects, including the lady’s husband have been arrested by the police and are currently being interrogated at the state CID, Eleweran, Abeokuta,” Mr. Adejobi said.

Mr. Hamzat’s corpse has been deposited at a mortuary in Sagamu.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/107644-former-ikeja-council-boss-toyin-hamzat-murdered.html
Thou shall not covet another man's ....
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
baby_123:

I am lost on this sarcasm. *Checks date* is this 22AD? Caveman in the building.
CAVEMAN ? IF YOU ARE A MAN. IF YOU DRIVE A PEUGEOT 5O4 AND YOU ARE MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS AND YOUR WIFE IS HOT. IF II TURN UP IN A BENTLEY, BEST BELIEVE YOUR WIFE IS MINE. THAT SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE IS GONE FOREVER. I CAN TAKE YOUR WIFE LIKE THAT. THATS THE WAY WOMEN ARE. THEY ARE LIKE COMMODITIES LOOKING FOR THE HIGHEST BIDDER. CANT BLAME THEM CUZ THAT THE WAY THE LORD MADE THEM. THEY ARE LAWAYS LOOKING FOR PROTECTION. THEY ARE LOOKING FOR THE HUNTER GATHERER. IN TODAYS WORLD, MORE MONEY MEANS MORE PROTECTION. SO THE WOMAN WILL DO WHAT SHE IS PROGRAMMED TO DO WHICH IS LOOK FOR PROTECTION FROM THE BENTLEY MAN. AS SUCH IT IS UP TO US MEN TO RESPECT OURSELVES AND NOT CHASE OTHER MENS WIVES. THE BLAME IS SQUARELY ON THE MAN.
Re: Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police by oderemo(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
when dipo dina was killed, the police ranted and we await the result, funsho williams nko, the police raked , we waited, and many odas.
nigeria police are quick to issue silly statements and does no ground work afterwards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria / We Will Sell Attack Aircraft To Nigeria, If They Can Afford It: John Kerry / Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.