Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups (2357 Views)

Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari / Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! / Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by chosen04(f): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
THE recent arrest of members of the Biafra Zionist Movement by the Police should be viewed as another national wake-up call on how to find a permanent solution to pockets of dissident groups that are rising against the Nigerian state. The “Biafran” agitators had reportedly congregated in Enugu to express their anger over the state of affairs in the country, declared a “sovereign state of Biafra” and hoisted its flag, and those of the United States and Israel. The group said it took the action because the security of lives and property of their people as well as the people’s right to worship were no longer guaranteed in Nigeria.

But media accounts of the so-called declaration of independence showed that members of the little known group were not violent. What the Police reportedly recovered from them were 61 “Biafran” flags, 13 berets, three armbands and eight BZM forms. Yet, the Police arrested 500 of them, arraigned them in court and remanded them in Police custody. Some other groups or individuals had made similar pronouncements without any challenge from security agents.

Last August, a faction of the Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People declared self-government for the people of Ogoni in Rivers State, though the group later clarified that what they declared was self-government within Nigeria. Some Bakassi people of Cross River State who felt very strongly about the Federal Government’s refusal to contest the ceding of Bakassi Peninsula to the Republic of Cameroun had also demanded a separate state with the name, ‘Republic of Ambazonia’. Another shadowy movement, the Atayese Group, had gathered in Ibadan to demand an Odua Republic. Some prominent Northern elders recently met and some openly advocated Northern secession without being challenged.

The Police should be extremely careful in handling these agitations, as the appetite for self-determination is a global phenomenon. Recent months have seen one example after another of electoral advance for political parties that advocate separate states in Spain, Belgium, Italy, Scotland and elsewhere in Europe. Rather than hunt down the agitators here and drive them underground, the immediate challenge facing the country is how to tackle the fundamental reasons behind their agitations. Since the end of World War II, the most common type of conflict in the international system has been struggles within, rather than between, states. But one of the tools that civilised central governments have adopted to contain intra-state conflicts, particularly nationalist or separatist conflicts, is decentralised governance, federalism or regional autonomy arrangements of some sort.

Today, there is no point pretending that there is no palpable disenchantment among different ethnic groups in the country. The near consensus among these groups is that Nigeria is not yet a nation. Patriotism is absent. Selfishness, insecurity, terrorism and corruption are the order of the day.

Besides, there is massive unemployment in the country. At the official rate of 23.9 per cent published by the National Bureau of Statistics, unemployment has created a mass of discontented youths who are ready to snap at the slightest opportunity. Yet, the government has scoffed at the idea of a national conference of all stakeholders to discuss the problems of Nigeria.

In many parts of the world, people ventilate their views on how they wish to be ruled. It is only when such agitations get violent that security agents come in. A recent report, for instance, indicated that hundreds of thousands of US citizens filed secession petitions for all its 50 states on the White House website in the wake of the re-election of President Barack Obama. Though the petitions may eventually come to nothing, at least, the secession agitators have expressed their views without anybody clamping down on them.

Recently, the British Prime Minister, David Cameron, and the Scottish First Minister, Alex Salmond, sealed a deal authorising the Scottish government to hold a referendum that may end 300 years of Scotland’s union with England and Wales. The Scottish people may still vote to remain in Britain, but the important thing is that it will be of their own volition and nobody will arrest them for wanting a referendum to determine their future. Today, some countries that were once together as one have since gone their separate ways. The defunct states of Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, and the Soviet Union are typical examples. Nigeria’s system is also not sacrosanct.

Nigeria needs a workable constitution as a means of accommodating its different ethnic and religious groups. While the dismemberment of the country in any way is not a viable option, it is time Nigerians were left to discuss how they want their country to be structured. Indeed, Nigeria’s Constitution guarantees freedom of expression. So, the citizens should be allowed to freely discuss. If they break any law, the law should take its course. People take laws into their own hands when such discussions are suppressed. Law enforcement agents should realise that the world has moved beyond authoritarianism and should devise new methods of handling sundry agitators in the country.

Civil society groups should move against the overbearing attitude of our security agents. These tensions will not be resolved by police harassments. It is ironical that the same government that is desperately seeking dialogue with a terrorist organisation like Boko Haram that has slain over 3, 000 persons is repressing non-violent groups seeking self-determination. Our government should wean itself from this type of hypocrisy and injustice.

http://www.punchng.com/editorial/polices-mishandling-of-dissenting-groups/
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by chosen04(f): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
Seriously, I still cant believe that this balanced report was actually written from the stable of a Lagos - Ibadan expressway based media house.

It shows that Lagos - Ibadan expressway sited media houses are waking up.

Thumbs up for them.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by coogar: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
biafran zionist movement?
what the fück!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by chosen04(f): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
coogar: biafran zionist movement?
what the fück!!!

******shakes head**********
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by chosen04(f): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
Uche Ignatius Iheke....

The arrests were made because a section of the country was involved.
I challange the Inspector General of Police to order for the same arrest on the Boko Haram terrorists and their sponsors whom are well known to them.
The govt is a good pretender.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by coogar: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
chosen04:

******shakes head**********

why do these people want to break nigeria up? what's the essence of exhuming the corpses of 1970. it seems ndigbos did not learn any lesson and they want more innocent women and children to die out of their own selfish reasons.

the division in nigeria is "the elite" versus "the masses" not some tribal war....
if biafra gets their wish and break away - the problem would not go away and more than 10 million innocent women and children would have lost their lives.....nigeria would not let biafra stand alone - that's a pipe dream.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by CyberG: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
ibohoes were given AMNESTY in 1970 when they were beaten hands down by the gallant Federal troops of the Nigerian Forces. It is a betrayal that any hiboes is now even talking stupidly. Would it have been better to have erased ibohoes from the map rather than amnesty? Well, since ibohoes like making noise, let this BZM eat their own dung!
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by chosen04(f): 1:07am On Nov 20, 2012
coogar:

why do these people want to break nigeria up? what's the essence of exhuming the corpses of 1970. it seems ndigbos did not learn any lesson and they want more innocent women and children to die out of their own selfish reasons.

the division in nigeria is "the elite" versus "the masses" not some tribal war....
if biafra gets their wish and break away - the problem would not go away and more than 10 million innocent women and children would have lost their lives.....nigeria would not let biafra stand alone - that's a pipe dream.
. Igbos are not niGERians period. Is it by force for us and you to belong to same country? What did your sage Awo again after doing boy boy for the hausas? Did they even allow him to rule the cursed country? Biafra will continue to be niGERia nemesis continue she is free.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by chosen04(f): 1:16am On Nov 20, 2012
CyberG: ibohoes were given AMNESTY in 1970 when they were beaten hands down by the gallant Federal troops of the Nigerian Forces. It is a betrayal that any hiboes is now even talking stupidly. Would it have been better to have erased ibohoes from the map rather than amnesty? Well, since ibohoes like making noise, let this BZM eat their own dung!
. For your information, This is not 1970.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by coogar: 1:34am On Nov 20, 2012
chosen04: . Igbos are not niGERians period. Is it by force for us and you to belong to same country? What did your sage Awo again after doing boy boy for the hausas? Did they even allow him to rule the cursed country? Biafra will continue to be niGERia nemesis continue she is free.

stop this delusion.....
you are nigerian by birth and by choice....the igbos cannot stand alone - you people want to kill more children again? are you not tired of this nonsense? every part of nigeria wants to break away and stand alone - when none of these regions knows anything about good governance or true leadership....
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by M17: 1:35am On Nov 20, 2012
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by chosen04(f): 2:11am On Nov 20, 2012
coogar:

stop this delusion.....
you are nigerian by birth and by choice....the igbos cannot stand alone - you people want to kill more children again? are you not tired of this nonsense? every part of nigeria wants to break away and stand alone - when none of these regions knows anything about good governance or true leadership....
. Did I hear you say am a niGERian by choice? You are truly delusion. Did your ancestors tell you that Igbos can't stand alone? Its obvious the amount spent on your on free education courtesy of the Rat poison drinking sage was a total waste.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by coogar: 2:57am On Nov 20, 2012
chosen04: . Did I hear you say am a niGERian by choice? You are truly delusion. Did your ancestors tell you that Igbos can't stand alone? Its obvious the amount spent on your on free education courtesy of the Rat poison drinking sage was a total waste.

my education?
what do you know about my education, you faeces-eating anorexic mongrel?
i can authoritatively say you're a tool - with your below average intelligence quotient and sheer bigotry, you are a disgrace to the igbo nation. if there's any justice in the world, you would get räped and eaten by clifford orji's protége!

ewu ara!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by cocoduck: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2012
coogar:

my education?
i can authoritatively say you're a tool - with your below average intelligence quotient and sheer bigotry, you are a disgrace to the igbo nation. if there's any justice in the world, you would get räped and eaten by clifford orji's protége!

ewu ara!
look your nigeria will know no peace and progress until biafra issue is settled. a f00l like u comes to talk about gallant army vs an under equiped army still the war lssted up to 3 years until the brits the ussr and eggpt fought on your behalf
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by chosen04(f): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2012
coogar:

my education?

ewu ara!

EWU AWUSE IS RANTING AS USUAL

Who did you get your trash statement "Igbos must not be alone" from . . . . . .

Why not go and drink RAT POISON like your cursed sage?

BIAFRA IS HERE TO STAY, GO AND HUG TRANSFORMER. Even your LAGOS-IBADAN Expressway sited media houses are beginning to wake to reality as reported in the above editorial. Why you are here ranting "That Igbos must not be allowed to stay alone". This is not 1970 . . . .We are wiser now and Biafra is just a matter of time.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by cocoduck: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2012
chosen04:

BIAFRA IS HERE TO STAY, GO AND HUG TRANSFORMER. Even your LAGOS-IBADAN Expressway sited media houses are beginning to wake to reality as reported in the above editorial. Why you are here ranting "That Igbos must not be allowed to stay alone". This is not 1970 . . . .We are wiser now and Biafra is just a matter of time.

biko nwannen do'nt mind the ostrich let him continue buring his head in sand.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by coogar: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2012
cocoduck:
look your nigeria will know no peace and progress until biafra issue is settled. a f00l like u comes to talk about gallant army vs an under equiped army still the war lssted up to 3 years until the brits the ussr and eggpt fought on your behalf

nah - you are the fool!
you are the one raised with hatred, strife and anger.....you frustrated haggard hawk, you sat behind an old dusty computer to shout biafra - why not go to the streets and fight for your cause? fücking coward! who cares how the war was lost/won? the crux of the issue is the number of casualties suffered by biafra. obviously, a rëtarded rhesus monkey like yourself lost no one to the war.....if your father had lost his limbs to the war or your mother had been rapêd by fulani gendarmes, you wouldn't be here stoking the fire of war!

you selfish bastârd!

chosen04:

anu nkita.....you are a disgrace to your parents...
the money invested in your education should have been used to buy condoms to prevent your conception in the first place!

you tribalism tool, i am igbo like you and biafra is a dead cause.....
the initiator is dead so is the dream - you have no understanding, no wonder you sound like pauline hanson!

you are hopelessly deluded!
forget about biafra and concentrate on how to better your life instead of beating the drums of war on the internet! are you this hopeless that all your existence depends on a dead and buried wet dreams like biafra? what do you stand to gain breaking away from nigeria? you must have been at the back of the queue when your creator was distributing intelligence, you diseased cünt!
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by slimming: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
What happen to November 5th declaration self?
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by Olaolufred(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
I agree with this write-up from Punch.
I think Punch for now is not a Yoruba newspaper- even though it is owned by Aboderin dynasty.
Punch has spoken the truth that the leaders of our nation must not neglect.
But let us be fair in case they expose some loopholes of the struggle in future.
MASSOB came to say that the leader of BZM is an attention seeker.
Unity and oneness will help advance that course.
If not, it will fail. then we start pointing fingers at outsiders as if they are responsible for the failures.
That is inability to accept responsibility.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by cocoduck: 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
@ cooga you did not answer my question. just give an answer. if you do not know what to say then SHUT UP. i am not afraid of biafra even if i bought a land in ph i can sacrifice that land for peace and progress your nigeria is going backwards while even very war torn somalia is moving lil by lil forward. how can a geographical expression progress. pls tell me without insults.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by coogar: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
cocoduck: @ cooga you did not answer my question. just give an answer. if you do not know what to say then SHUT UP. i am not afraid of biafra even if i bought a land in ph i can sacrifice that land for peace and progress your nigeria is going backwards while even very war torn somalia is moving lil by lil forward. how can a geographical expression progress. pls tell me without insults.

you are asking me to shut up and you don't want me to reply you with insults?
get the fück out of here, you sound like the retardëd version of chukwumerije.....i cannot remember you asking me any question so tape it shut before i chop your head off! who are you fooling with your biafra war drums?
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by CyberG: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
M-16:

Go ...uck your ugly leprosy sick mama, dunce ,this is 21 st century ,this is modern times , break your neck you savage old school scum . nyash your monkey looking mama . this is new millenium dunce you don't wanna change your perception of more vast advance technology , there are arsenal of deadly new technology that can OBLITERATE YORUBA race in 10 seconds. KEEP RANTING MONKEY.

I had no NEED to read your senseless rants. Fact is iboHOES were massively routed, destroyed and humiliated in any war they ever fought in their miserable lives including your MAMA, PAPAH and ibo children of which 3 million were eaten by your I iBoHOE parents. In the next war, it will be much worse for all of you especially you will be vaporized by an atomic bomb tied to your useless maggoty dikc.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by cocoduck: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2012
@ cooga and cyber g
CHO O O O O I you guys are the most gallant cyber warriors i have met especialy cyberg. BTW i beleive that when a fool has nothing to say the person resorts to slanders, lies and insults to get attention.Maybe you just want to show us you know how to type insults
but pls cooga answer the qestion google is your friend just in case
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by achi4u(m): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2012
The fear of the BIAFRANS....makes nigerians.....?

This time the USSR,Egypt,Brit etc will not aid Nigeria like they did in the '60s,it will be btw Nigeria vs Biafra.

#untill then,we will know who owns the means of firepower#
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by Olaolufred(m): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
achi4u: The fear of the BIAFRANS....makes nigerians.....?

This time the USSR,Egypt,Brit etc will not aid Nigeria like they did in the '60s,it will be btw Nigeria vs Biafra.

#untill then,we will know who owns the means of firepower#

1967's assumptions still assumed to be potent enough in 2012.
Ok. God help you.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by coogar: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
cocoduck: @ cooga and cyber g
CHO O O O O I you guys are the most gallant cyber warriors i have met especialy cyberg. BTW i beleive that when a fool has nothing to say the person resorts to slanders, lies and insults to get attention.Maybe you just want to show us you know how to type insults
but pls cooga answer the qestion google is your friend just in case

you should be the life chairman of the association of mental handicaps....
if you are not suffering from the pink eye, you should see you started the insults - you got carried away trying to defend a dead cause like the biafran movement! the number of stupidity platelets in your blood stream is thrice as many as the population of china! when you learn how to address people in public with calmness and composure, i would answer your question - until then, you can stick your willy in the exhaust pipe of a yamaha generator, you homoerotic swine!
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by chosen04(f): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
coogar:

nah - you are the fool!
you are the one raised with hatred, strife and anger.....you frustrated haggard hawk, you sat behind an old dusty computer to shout biafra - why not go to the streets and fight for your cause? fücking coward! who cares how the war was lost/won? the crux of the issue is the number of casualties suffered by biafra. obviously, a rëtarded rhesus monkey like yourself lost no one to the war.....if your father had lost his limbs to the war or your mother had been rapêd by fulani gendarmes, you wouldn't be here stoking the fire of war!

you selfish bastârd!

anu nkita.....you are a disgrace to your parents...
the money invested in your education should have been used to buy condoms to prevent your conception in the first place!

you tribalism tool, i am igbo like you and biafra is a dead cause.....
the initiator is dead so is the dream - you have no understanding, no wonder you sound like pauline hanson!

you are hopelessly deluded!
forget about biafra and concentrate on how to better your life instead of beating the drums of war on the internet! are you this hopeless that all your existence depends on a dead and buried wet dreams like biafra? what do you stand to gain breaking away from nigeria? you must have been at the back of the queue when your creator was distributing intelligence, you diseased cünt!
. Mumu, so asking for Biafra means asking for war? Truly the effect of free education combined with rating poison drinking mentality. Rather than get a life you are here drinking rat poison like your sage whenever Biafra is mentioned. Who are you to advice me to forget BIAFRA? So, what have you and your family agained since you started concretrating your low life for your cursed country called niGERia.Anu Npama! EWU Awusa.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by cocoduck: 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
coogar:

you should be the life chairman of the association of mental handicaps....
if you are not suffering from the pink eye, you should see you started the insults - you got carried away trying to defend a dead cause like the biafran movement! the number of stupidity platelets in your blood stream is thrice as many as the population of china! when you learn how to address people in public with calmness and composure, i would answer your question - until then, you can stick your willy in the exhaust pipe of a yamaha generator, you homoerotic swine!

just answer the question. if you do not know it or just that you do not want to. then SHUT UP. and keep your dirty words to yourself. What is your problem with my figting for a dead cause you citizen of a geographical expression
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by coogar: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
chosen04: . Mumu, so asking for Biafra means asking for war? Truly the effect of free education combined with rating poison drinking mentality. Rather than get a life you are here drinking rat poison like your sage whenever Biafra is mentioned. Who are you to advice me to forget BIAFRA? So, what have you and your family agained since you started concretrating your low life for your cursed country called niGERia.Anu Npama! EWU Awusa.

if you didn't hail from a kerosene background, you would know asking for biafra is like asking for genocide! the first attempt - over 3 million children died....42 yrs later, a scrawny-âss, alcohol sodden, piss stained, sack of shyte like yourself is beating the drums of war all over again....do you have a death wish upon yourself? why not find a long rope, a strong beam to tie it to and exterminate yourself?

you are too intellectually sterile to grasp what the biafra cause is - you have been brainwashed by the jobless urchins in your village - coming here to rave and rant is cowardice.....why not go to abuja and stage a nudë demonstration. you want biafra? which natural resources do you have in the east that can support such cause? if the east was that developed, why the mass exodus to lagos? oh....lagos would be the capital of biafra?

if only your mother had taken enough vitamins when you were feeding via her placenta, you wouldn't have been an autistic child - you need help! someone like you should be locked up in a mental institution till you learn how to count your teeth with your shrivelled tongue. some 400 yrs ago, you would be pushed into river benue for having the chutzpah to address a superior being like myself - the next time you open that cesspit you call a mouth, i shall piss on your tonsils, you obnoxious halfwit!

in a nutshell, may amadioha anälly-impale you without lube!

cocoduck:

just answer the question. if you do not know it or just that you do not want to. then SHUT UP. and keep your dirty words to yourself. What is your problem with my figting for a dead cause you citizen of a geographical expression

citizen of a geographical expression? i am glad!
what are you? a citizen of the brainwashed nation.....you have the brain power of a pregnant centipede.......in my village, zombies like you have only one function: peel cassavas! you are not mentally fit to engage me in a rational discourse so go fück yourself!
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by cocoduck: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
coogar:

if you didn't hail from a kerosene background, you would know asking for biafra is like asking for genocide! the first attempt - over 3 million children died....42 yrs later, a scrawny-âss, alcohol sodden, piss stained, sack of shyte like yourself is beating the drums of war all over again....do you have a death wish upon yourself? why not find a long rope, a strong beam to tie it to and exterminate yourself?

you are too intellectually sterile to grasp what the biafra cause is - you have been brainwashed by the jobless urchins in your village - coming here to rave and rant is cowardice.....why not go to abuja and stage a nudë demonstration. you want biafra? which natural resources do you have in the east that can support such cause? if the east was that developed, why the mass exodus to lagos? oh....lagos would be the capital of biafra?

if only your mother had taken enough vitamins when you were feeding via her placenta, you wouldn't have been an autistic child - you need help! someone like you should be locked up in a mental institution till you learn how to count your teeth with your shrivelled tongue. some 400 yrs ago, you would be pushed into river benue for having the chutzpah to address a superior being like myself - the next time you open that cesspit you call a mouth, i shall piss on your tonsils, you obnoxious halfwit!

in a nutshell, may amadioha anälly-impale you without lube!

citizen of a geographical expression? i am glad!
what are you? a citizen of the brainwashed nation.....you have the brain power of a pregnant centipede.......in my village, zombies like you have only one function: peel cassavas! you are not mentally fit to engage me in a rational discourse so go fück yourself!

Oh yes I cannot engage in discussion with a manner less person like you. You are just an attention seeker, that is all. For example take a candid look at your post, full of insults or maybe you are just joking. Because you think like a baby. I think I have wasted my time on you. Just a simple answer you are not able to give, even with the presence of Google. In fact I think you are only joking because I cannot take you serious any more. Last but certainly not the least I cannot call my humble self a citizen of a geographical expression, remember I did not invent that phrase, your rat poison eating and drinking sage AWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO did. So do not try to impale me
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by coogar: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
cocoduck:
Oh yes I cannot engage in discussion with a manner less person like you. You are just an attention seeker, that is all. For example take a candid look at your post, full of insults or maybe you are just joking. Because you think like a baby. I think I have wasted my time on you. Just a simple answer you are not able to give, even with the presence of Google.

you are a jobless lout!
what question is this tool talking about? are you sure you asked me any question or spermflakes have taken over your cranial cavity? you function on a single digit intelligence quotient!

In fact I think you are only joking because I cannot take you serious any more. Last but certainly not the least I cannot call my humble self a citizen of a geographical expression, remember I did not invent that phrase, your rat poison eating and drinking sage AWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO did. So do not try to impale me

you are a consummate rëtard.....
go on the streets - hoist your biafran flag, stop spending naira and start the secession already instead of coming here to make noise. anuofia - hiding behind a dusty computer to call for what your forefathers wouldn't dare ask for.......
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups by ebere1712: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2012
Useless Mgbatis. F.u.ckinf slaves. You Nigerian apes would soon get what you are agitating for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped / Breaking News: Ebola Spreads Across Europe, France,spain Discovers Carriers! / BREAKING: Senate President, Mark, Orders Immediate Closure Of National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.