Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped (2355 Views)

Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by tochukwuifeduba: 7:32am On Aug 09, 2014
Fellow Nigerians our attension have been drawn to news making round in the electronic media and social networks that Apc publicity secretary Lai Mohammed was kidnapped. I just have a brief interview with him this morning and we exchange pleasantries and share the common hope to see the best man and party emerge victorious today giving the perfect arrangement put in place by INEC.
I wish to state categorically that nothing of such nature happened. I urge all Nigerians to desist from peddling rumours that is capable of over-heating the political climate here in osun state,
I urge all Osun state citizens to go out enmass today and vote for the best party , Vote for transformative change , Vote For Democracy and freedom which only the best party can guarantee to the People.
God Bless Osun State, God Bless Nigeria!!!!

IFEDUBA THANKGOD TOCHUKWU writes in from Osun state( Election observer team)

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by stebell(m): 7:45am On Aug 09, 2014
Lia Mohammed and APC, lying since eternity.

I jus hope they form their parallel govt come 2015.
Jus asking hw will they fund states knowing that they are a bunch of looters in τ̲̅ђe same bus.

Tunde Salami where are yu?

12 Likes

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by obayaya(m): 7:54am On Aug 09, 2014
Berem bia nuru cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya: Berem bia nuru cheesy
if you believe the Op,then you believe Jesus had two wives! undecided

8 Likes

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by anago90: 7:59am On Aug 09, 2014
berem: if you believe the Op,then you believe Jesus had two wives! undecided

well said...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by obayaya(m): 7:59am On Aug 09, 2014

Lmao!!! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Firefire(m): 8:00am On Aug 09, 2014
stebell: Lia Mohammed and APC, lying since eternity.

I jus hope they form their parallel govt come 2015.
Jus asking hw will they fund states knowing that they are a bunch of looters in τ̲̅ђe same bus.

Tunde Salami where are yu?

Lair Mohammed, a Professional Oniro...

Atu. Iro. Ta. Bi. Elubo.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by anago90: 8:03am On Aug 09, 2014
Firefire:

Lair Mohammed, a Professional Oniro...

Atu. Iro. Ta. Bi. Elubo.

shofadanu omo irankiran ajeokuta ma mumi. ë ni ojo ekun re ooo.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Firefire(m): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2014

I presume you are a Christian

How do you drag the name of Jesus to support your point?

I beg you,. Stop it. angry

Thank you and have a good day!

22 Likes

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by emmasege: 8:07am On Aug 09, 2014
Propaganda is their middle name. Imagine someone also just told me that Isiaka Adeleke was also kidnapped. I sincerely pray that Osun state would be set free from their captivity today.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Firefire(m): 8:07am On Aug 09, 2014
Obayaya, how you dey ?

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by obayaya(m): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2014
Firefire: Obayaya, how you dey ?

cheesy

I'm fine sir!!! grin

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by hushmail: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2014
@ op
thanks 4 d info

keep us updated

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2014
Firefire:

have a good day too!
Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Nairalane: 8:20am On Aug 09, 2014
NIGERIA, which way are we going.
Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Dreal1247: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2014
If you dont beliv the op, then you wont beliv that Muhammed had many wives and concubines.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Plus10(m): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2014
Lie Mohamed lieing since 2000 B.C

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Haywhymido(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2014
Dreal1247: If you dont beliv the op, then you wont beliv that Muhammed had many wives and concubines.
agba ode, ode oshi
Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by araoke(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2014
tochukwuifeduba: Fellow Nigerians our attension have been drawn to news making round in the electronic media and social networks that Apc publicity secretary Lai Mohammed was kidnapped. I just have a brief interview with him this morning and we exchange pleasantries and share the common hope to see the best man and party emerge victorious today giving the perfect arrangement put in place by INEC.
I wish to state categorically that nothing of such nature happened. I urge all Nigerians to desist from peddling rumours that is capable of over-heating the political climate here in osun state,
I urge all Osun state citizens to go out enmass today and vote for the best party , Vote for transformative change , Vote For Democracy and freedom which only the best party can guarantee to the People.
God Bless Osun State, God Bless Nigeria!!!!

IFEDUBA THANKGOD TOCHUKWU writes in from Osun state( Election observer team)
And as an election observer,does your mandate include what you have just done? Aren't you endangering the mission?

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Dreal1247: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2014
Haywhymido: agba ode, ode oshi
Whosoever issues curse receives it back a millionfold. I dont curse.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2014

I actually believe both.
Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Haywhymido(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2014
Dreal1247: .
Whosoever issues curse receives it back a millionfold. I dont curse.
likewise me too, i don't curse. Dose words i use dia, i use it to tell u who u really r
Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Dreal1247: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2014
Haywhymido: likewise me too, i don't curse. Dose words i use dia, i use it to tell u who u really r
U cannot see my face when you face the mirror. But can only c ur face. I beliv you now understand.
Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Haywhymido(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2014
U cannot see my face when you face the mirror. But can only c ur face. I beliv you now understand.
n what if we both stand in front of the mirror? What gonna happen?
Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Dreal1247: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2014
Haywhymido: n what if we both stand in front of the mirror? What gonna happen?
We ar not standing neither ar we going to stand.
Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2014
Osun People Remember,

"...when a long train of abuses and
usurpations, pursuing invariably the same
Object evinces a design to reduce them under
absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their
duty, to throw off such Government..."

“A nation which expects to be ignorant and free,
in a state of civilization, expects that which never
was and never will be.”
-- Thomas Jefferson
Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Haywhymido(m): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2014
We ar not standing neither ar we going to stand.
mayb u r a cripple i don't discrimmate we can sit in front of the mirror
Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by stanech: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2014
How did we believe that someone named lie mohammed was kidnapped...?

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by anonimi: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2014
Firefire:

I am pretty sure there are Christians who believe and can show you proof from the Bible that Jesus had wives.
His having wives (or not) does not distract from his ever-relevant message of Love your Neighbour as Yourself or the many miraculous works he did on earth.

Christianity is NOT Islam.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Tunjasko(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

I actually believe both.

hey nigga,don't derail dis thread.....
Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by stebell(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2014
Firefire:

Christians don't say poo about τ̲̅ђe great name Jesus.
She's a supporter of APC and supporter of APC follow their tin god Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2014
Tunjasko:

hey nigga,don't derail dis thread.....

same to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ebola Spreads Across Europe, France,spain Discovers Carriers! / How Is Buhari Better Than GEJ: Are Nigerians Daft? / GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.