Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? (31511 Views)

Brother Of Missing Army Captain Marks His Birthday With Emotional Message. PICS / Buhari's N4.8bn Budget For Aso Rock Clinic, Websites Embarrassing - Activists / Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by ojotask: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
By SaharaReporters, New York

President Goodluck Jonathan's younger brother Meni Jonathan has died at the Aso Rock clinic Abuja today.

Medical sources told SaharaReporters that Mr. Meni was flown in from Bayelsa last week to receive medical treatment at the Villa. The cause of death has not been revealed.

Mr. Meni is President Jonathan's half brother and had acted as the head of Otueke council chiefs before his untimely death in Abuja today.

He was described by a family source as someone in his 40s.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/younger-brother-president-jonathan-dies-aso-rock-clinic

1 Like

Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by GARRIx7(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
RIP....

What a sad thing to occur on GEJ's birthday... This will put a sad mark on the rest of his birthdays.

Very sad indeed.... angry angry
Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by Super1759: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
am yet to believe this, I don't believe sahara lies.
If realy true, that's sad one for my president,on his 55th birthday
What a co-incidence

1 Like

Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by redsun(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
Nigerians will say,"he,gej used him him ti replimish his blood".

grin

4 Likes

Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by GARRIx7(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
redsun: Nigerians will say,"he,gej used him him ti replimish his blood".

grin
I'm also expecting a story like that to surface soon. People said the same thing when P-Square lost their mum.

The coincidence will make it even more interesting for the peddlers of such falsehood.....

1 Like

Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by Abagworo(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
GARRI (x7):

I'm also expecting a story like that to surface soon. People said the same thing when P-Square lost their mum.

The coincidence will make it even more interesting for the peddlers of such falsehood.....

The worst of it all is that his immediate family could be gullible to such unfounded superstition.

1 Like

Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by ifyalways(f): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
Ah, he wasn't flown to Germany undecided

May God comfort those he left behind.

3 Likes

Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by Temi99(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
RIP
Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by ayabunmi(f): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2012
redsun: Nigerians will say,"he,gej used him him ti replimish his blood".

grin

You said it --Iwo wi grin

1 Like

Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by sunkoye: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
hummm.....i dont know why i felt it was a swap tins.....bros...hw u do am?
Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by nedu2000(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
Na wa o,wonder what the cause of death is......condolences to the Jonathan extensive family
Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by fittty(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
cry
Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by Ariyke: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
Ha! dats bad especially today GEJ's birthday RIP
Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by Orikinla(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
ojotask: By SaharaReporters, New York

President Goodluck Jonathan's younger brother Meni Jonathan has died at the Aso Rock clinic Abuja today.

Medical sources told SaharaReporters that Mr. Meni was flown in from Bayelsa last week to receive medical treatment at the Villa. The cause of death has not been revealed.

Mr. Meni is President Jonathan's half brother and had acted as the head of Otueke council chiefs before his untimely death in Abuja today.

He was described by a family source as someone in his 40s.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/younger-brother-president-jonathan-dies-aso-rock-clinic

May the Almighty God who alone knows the depth of their loss comfort the bereaved family.
Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by Neoviper147: 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
Temi99: RIP

[size=16pt]Maybe that was the dream i had last night. Dear God! save and protect out president.[/size]
Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by Serendipity: 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sounds doleful. It's like the dude is level headed and politic. Doesn't feature in the media unlike his likes.
Death is the liberator of he whom freedom cannot release, the physician of him whom medicine cannot cure and the comforter of him whom time cannot console. -Charles colton

1 Like

Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
"COINCIDENCE"
Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by playmode(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
[size=20pt]Slaves weeping for their Slave masters.Only in Africa![/size]

Reading the comments here and the ones on Sahara reporter ,i shake my head in pity to see how stupid Nigerians have become.They now suffer from the Stockholm syndrome.They have lost touch with reality and common sense.

18 Likes

Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by 2million1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
D curse on d presidential villa is still working...since gej or patience refuse 2 die it has taken his brother...poor man

6 Likes

Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by Xplodes2700(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
Haba, why wasn't He flown to Germany, i think say na there the best hospital dey oh undecided anyway RIP

1 Like

Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by fingard02k(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
Jona why na...You for leave him to enjoy your money small before you DELETE him..We all know that you (GEJ) swapped madam patience place with your Bros own..Too sad..Nigerians and blood for power.....R.I.P MENI
NOBODY SHOULD QUOTE me or else THUNDER go STRIKE am DOWN

6 Likes

Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by jude33084(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
Make una verify the report o, before sahara reporters go sell all of una cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by cdamsel(f): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
Wat a coincidence cry
Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by Temi99(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
Neoviper147:

[size=16pt]Maybe that was the dream i had last night. Dear God! save and protect out president.[/size]
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by Michky: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!

3 Likes

Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by Kolade9(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
this sahararipoters gan....they use to get a news that his a secrets to the president of a countries.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
So the young man don replace patience head. I no say Patience na agbara woman.

1 Like

Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by GoodNigerian: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
Rest In Peace Meni Jonathan. Quite sad. Imao ! Aso Rock! Aso Rock!! Aso Rock!!! Take heart President GEJ and family.
Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by werepeLeri: 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
playmode: [size=20pt]Slaves weeping for their Slave masters.Only in Africa![/size]

Reading the comments here and the ones on Sahara reporter ,i shake my head in pity to see how stupid Nigerians have become.They now suffer from the Stockholm syndrome.They have lost touch with reality and common sense.

I guess they should carry drums and begin to celebrate because the younger brother of the President died. I guess he is the cause of their problem. Shio.

6 Likes

Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by SlyIg(f): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
Its a pity! That's really sad. Take heart Mr. President. Rest in peace Mr. Meni.
Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by tellwisdom: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
Wetin dey kill these rich people sef?? angry angry...with the billions that could possibly take them to the best hospitals; yet they die like foul

1 Like

Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by Clerverly: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
Aftermath of 1Billion Naira yearly food budget. Who's next pls!!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano / Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech / War Against Money Laundering: Banks, PDP Kick Against Cbn’s Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.