Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178189 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2021
godswilld10:

How much

5k. Can email solomonalamu@gmail.com or call 08035335647
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:55pm On May 26, 2022
GREETING EVERYONE, I believe you and your families are doing great. I will request that you follow me on YouTube for practical skills in over 20 skills that could help you become independent
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-qivknTZSpBgflLS5p_3A?Sub_Confirmation=1

So if you are looking for a bankable skill, what to have a better life or create your own business, my channel would aid your dream to fulfillment. Do have a great experience
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:50am On Jun 02, 2022
Don't go into gambling or any business you lack the understanding so there will be no regret
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 5:53am On Jun 02, 2022
excelsiorfarm:
Don't go into gambling or any business you lack the understanding so there will be no regret
Please teach me about goat ?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by DaBlog: 6:52am On Jun 02, 2022
As a business entrepreneur, if you have not considered using Whatsapp yet, you are missing out. You can make money daily with your WhatsApp status, contacts and group if rightly done.

Click link below to learn more

https://sites.google.com/view/make-money-on-whatsapp/home
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:52am On Jun 02, 2022
ihedioramma:
Please teach me about goat ?
Which aspect do you have challenge or you intend to start
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
excelsiorfarm:
Which aspect do you have challenge or you intend to start
I just want to start .
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:44am On Jun 03, 2022
ihedioramma:
I just want to start .
you will need to first get the first set of goats, and be careful not to ask people to send from north because many will not send anything. One male to 6-10 females, depending on how healthy the male is. Also, you need to build a shed because it is not advisable for them not to have a rest place even if you do open grazing. And don't buy from the same family because it reduces their quality. Feeding can also be done by planting grasses and veggies, but make sure you avoid wet feeds. That is a start. It is lucrative in the long run, but patience is what makes people succeed in agriculture
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 5:58am On Jun 03, 2022
excelsiorfarm:
you will need to first get the first set of goats, and be careful not to ask people to send from north because many will not send anything. One male to 6-10 females, depending on how healthy the male is. Also, you need to build a shed because it is not advisable for them not to have a rest place even if you do open grazing. And don't buy from the same family because it reduces their quality. Feeding can also be done by planting grasses and veggies, but make sure you avoid wet feeds. That is a start. It is lucrative in the long run, but patience is what makes people succeed in agriculture
Thank's sir, can i give them malk they gave to pig ? what of water ? what food is best for tham ? example of wet food you ask me to avoid ? i need to know food that will make tham big in time ? can i give them cow blood ? .
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
ihedioramma:
Thank's sir, can i give them malk they gave to pig ? what of water ? what food is best for tham ? example of wet food you ask me to avoid ? i need to know food that will make tham big in time ? can i give them cow blood ? .
Give normal water, deworm every 6 months, grass is best food, remember not to feed wet grass, if you want to make them big feed well, full fat soya will only make them big, but not everyone like fatty meats, get salt lick for them also, it helps. Nothing special, make environment clean, change drinking water daily etc. Blood meal has high protein, but some are diseased

Don't forget to subscribe to make channel, it is focus on skill acquisition and empowerment and it will do a lot of unemployed, underemployed or those that intend to start business a lot of good
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
excelsiorfarm:
Give normal water, deworm every 6 months, grass is best food, remember not to feed wet grass, if you want to make them big feed well, full fat soya will only make them big, but not everyone like fatty meats, get salt lick for them also, it helps. Nothing special, make environment clean, change drinking water daily etc. Blood meal has high protein, but some are diseased

Don't forget to subscribe to make channel, it is focus on skill acquisition and empowerment and it will do a lot of unemployed, underemployed or those that intend to start business a lot of good
. Thank's . what will i use to deworm them ?please why do people put salt in water to give goat ?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:06am On Jun 04, 2022
ihedioramma:
. Thank's . what will i use to deworm them ?please why do people put salt in water to give goat ?
When you get to a vet store, they will inform you the drugs available in your area for that purpose. salt is for good growth, weigh and health. All the best. If you intend to do fish farming, watch this video before you invest in it, it will save you money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOAw13_J_GY
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 5:50am On Jun 04, 2022
excelsiorfarm:
When you get to a vet store, they will inform you the drugs available in your area for that purpose. salt is for good growth, weigh and health. All the best. If you intend to do fish farming, watch this video before you invest in it, it will save you money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOAw13_J_GY
Thank's .
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by victor175(m): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2022
excelsiorfarm:

5k. Can email solomonalamu@gmail.com or call 08035335647

Hello Alamu, I read your posts from 2013 and it’s one of the most educating posts I’ve ever come across on nairaland. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your expertise and God bless you.

I am based in Lagos and intend to get into vegetable farming and fishing farm(hatchery and grow out), I will have to get a secure land and water source first.
Does this your book cover both subjects in details?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
victor175:

Hello Alamu, I read your posts from 2013 and it’s one of the most educating posts I’ve ever come across on nairaland. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your expertise and God bless you.

I am based in Lagos and intend to get into vegetable farming and fishing farm(hatchery and grow out), I will have to get a secure land and water source first.
Does this your book cover both subjects in details?
i had answered you that you can find the grow out and hatchery in the fish farming ebook, however the vegetables will be see in the complete entrepreneurship manual (has over 60 businesses). So the fish is one manual, entrepreneurship manual is another. They differ. Fish manual now N4500, Complete entrepreneurship module is N7,500. If buying the two, 8K
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
There is something you can do even if you do not have a degree. You can start it in your compound at home or where you have some space and water
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCSvaQHxrr4?Sub_Confirmation=1
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Kesscy: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2022
I commend u on what u are doing so far. Pls, i want to venture into piggery and i want to knw the ups and down in it. Also, i want to knw how much is piglet right abt now. Can i still start the business with the 50k u said at the very beginning of this tread, due to high cost of things right now?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Kesscy:
I commend u on what u are doing so far. Pls, i want to venture into piggery and i want to knw the ups and down in it. Also, i want to knw how much is piglet right abt now. Can i still start the business with the 50k u said at the very beginning of this tread, due to high cost of things right now?
50K will not really help you in this present time because of cost of things. However, taking such path, will see you laboring more and you will be tempted to give up, so i will not encourage you start something you cannot sustain. Imported piglet cost can be as little as 25-30k or more depending on farm sources and we have not talked on housing etc. Local might be gotten for 7-10k per one depending on weight, age and farm. But shelter is important if you are thinking of doing business. Hence, increase your capital or go for vegetables.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Kesscy: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
excelsiorfarm:
50K will not really help you in this present time because of cost of things. However, taking such path, will see you laboring more and you will be tempted to give up, so i will not encourage you start something you cannot sustain. Imported piglet cost can be as little as 25-30k or more depending on farm sources and we have not talked on housing etc. Local might be gotten for 7-10k per one depending on weight, age and farm. But shelter is important if you are thinking of doing business. Hence, increase your capital or go for vegetables.
Ok.Thank u, i will weigh my options and get back 2 u.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Kesscy:
Ok.Thank u, i will weigh my options and get back 2 u.
All the best
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2022
Let me help you with a practical video that could assist you in the growing of vegetables at home. Happy Weekend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykx626ymWHk?Sub_Confirmation=1
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2022
Ever thought of starting your vegetable farm at home or thinking of doing vegetables for sales. I will provide you a comprehensive practical video on that, you should share, subscribe and like to assist others too in getting valuable skills for self-reliance ( a 7 part video of less than 35 minutes). Wish you all the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDgQt12gUso?Sub_Confirmation=1
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Happy Weekend Everyone, today I want to give you a skill you can learn in less than 23 minutes and live on it for life. The laying of tiles. This is a practical step-by-step guide, and you will be surprise that you don't need any degree to achieve this skill. Whether you are in Nigeria or instead to use elsewhere, today by God's Grace I will empower you with a skill that you will be able to feed your family for life. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, SHARE AND EMPOWER THOSE UNEMPLOYED AND OTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O6R5gZSMxc?Sub_Confirmation=1
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Gokoyer1401: 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Just a quick question, after registered a business name, what are the next steps that to take? Kindly note that people are ready to patronize me. I want accountability, should i open corporate bank account? Do you know anything about tax reporting?
excelsiorfarm:
Happy Weekend Everyone, today I want to give you a skill you can learn in less than 23 minutes and live on it for life. The laying of tiles. This is a practical step-by-step guide, and you will be surprise that you don't need any degree to achieve this skill. Whether you are in Nigeria or instead to use elsewhere, today by God's Grace I will empower you with a skill that you will be able to feed your family for life. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, SHARE AND EMPOWER THOSE UNEMPLOYED AND OTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O6R5gZSMxc?Sub_Confirmation=1
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Gokoyer1401:
Just a quick question, after registered a business name, what are the next steps that to take? Kindly note that people are ready to patronize me. I want accountability, should i open corporate bank account? Do you know anything about tax reporting?
If you are doing business, get a corporate account (very beneficial for business). Before tax reporting is done monthly, but when it is possible online, however get a qualified accountant for filing otherwise you could be over tax, multiple taxation calculation. Though new businesses have some exemptions
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Gokoyer1401: 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Thanks for your explanation.
Do you know the link to where i can report my tax online?
excelsiorfarm:
If you are doing business, get a corporate account (very beneficial for business). Before tax reporting is done monthly, but when it is possible online, however get a qualified accountant for filing otherwise you could be over tax, multiple taxation calculation. Though new businesses have some exemptions
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Gokoyer1401:
Thanks for your explanation.
Do you know the link to where i can report my tax online?
No, i dont. Happy sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.