Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Are We Being Watched? 'alien' Reaches Out Through Northern Lights - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Being Watched? 'alien' Reaches Out Through Northern Lights (1430 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Reaches Out To Buhari, Tinubu Again / Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu / Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Being Watched? 'alien' Reaches Out Through Northern Lights by whatalife: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2012
We may finally have proof that there are aliens among us.

Using a complicated system unknown to us humans, aliens appear to have managed to beam their image onto the spectacular Northern Lights sky.

The photographer was shocked on his return home to see the image of the green faced alien in his pictures of the aurora Northern Lights.

Landscape photographer Iurie Belegurschi captured the image by accident in the Reykjanes peninsula of Iceland.

On a clear night on September 8, Belegurschi stayed up all night and waited to watch the aurora Northern Lights dance in the sky.

He said: "I didn't see the alien face during shooting, but when I came home I checked my photographs on the computer and I saw it! It's unbelievable, I couldn't believe my eyes."

"I can't describe with words what I feel when I see the Northern lights, but in my opinion it is the most amazing phenomenon we can witness.

"I wish everybody could see it at least once in their life."

But don't expect to see aliens if you do venture out to the remote area.

Self-taught Iurie moved to Iceland in 2006 to follow his biggest passion, the Northern Lights.

He is now waiting for the solar max in 2013-2014 to capture more aurora activity - with or without aliens.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/alien-aurora-northern-lights-iceland-photograph-iurie-belegurschi-20112012-143119241.html

1 Like

Re: Are We Being Watched? 'alien' Reaches Out Through Northern Lights by whatalife: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2012
I actually dont know which section of nairaland i should put this
Re: Are We Being Watched? 'alien' Reaches Out Through Northern Lights by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2012
That is a Grey.
Re: Are We Being Watched? 'alien' Reaches Out Through Northern Lights by ACM10: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2012
whatalife: I actually dont know which section of nairaland i should put this
Put it in JOKES section.
Re: Are We Being Watched? 'alien' Reaches Out Through Northern Lights by kross01(m): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2013
@OP please is there a way we can discuss?something i need you to put me through in. would greatly appreciate a correspondence with you. have tried PMng u tru NL hia but i don't think u gt that. if you can drop off ur mail i'll appreciate greatly, myn is pierlantsales@gmail.com. thanks

1 Like

Re: Are We Being Watched? 'alien' Reaches Out Through Northern Lights by confluence: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2020
this is 2020 that the world at large is battling with Corona Pandemic, this may be true afterwards
God save humanity from Self destruct

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Things To Expect From Every Nigerian / Who Will Win The War Between The North And Ijaw People. / Wamakko Calls PDP Chairman Bamanga Tukur A ‘political Prostitute', May Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.