Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Stop Calling Pastors Fraud! Truth Exposed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Calling Pastors Fraud! Truth Exposed (802 Views)

Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna / At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Calling Pastors Fraud! Truth Exposed by neosmyt(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2012
A fraudster is someone who deceives, tricks people for his own selfish reasons.

I sometimes baffles me why Nigerians terms rich 'pastors as fraudulent people Where actually the bible supports that men of God ought to be prosperous, so that unbelievers will know that Christ actually blesses. Please read these scriptures before you blast out again to verify that! PSALM 35:27, this talks about God having pleasure in the prosperity of his servants... ZACHARIAH 1:17, This verse explains that Evangelism and Church growth all over the world will spread through prosperity. Christianity came to Africa through men who gave their all materially to build churches etc all over the world. The bible was made free all these cost money... So bible supports prosperity.

The reason most of us don't visit herbalists/witch doctors who promise to make us wealthy is because they claim they can make us wealthy yet they live in squallow houses, and live miserable lives. I bet honestly if our pastors were the type that are miserable like we all want and accuse them not to be, a lot of us will begin to see God as God who cannot bless.

It is notable to remark that i and a couple of friends have researched on churches whose oversears use private jets, and discovered that the only money raised in these churches are tithes and offerings. Tithes and offerings and giving are all commanded in the bible, and are ways for God to bless his people.. Let us see Proofs: MALACHI 3:8-10, Where the bible says anyone who does not give tithe and offering is a robber. This is what is in the bible and any pastor preaching this is not fraud messages. Read it yourself..

Also Giving is a commandment in the bible. LUKE 6:38,

Life is a choice, we all have to embrace it. David Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye, Tunde Bakare, Papa Ayo, etc are not the only men of God in Nigeria. We have thousands of Churches in Nigeria, and just like there are wealthy people in Industry, Educational sectors, Politics, why are we critics of these Religious men when they also stand out in their Career? Unless you see God and his business as a poor one.

Finally, David in the bible was both a King and a priest, God blessed him through the people, any man of God today is blessed through members who have been affected by the messages. Also Jesus wanted to enter the city and he requested for the best Colt in town, and Men and women spread their garments on the ground for him to walk on.. Similarly, Jesus rebuked those who stopped Mary from pouring the most Expensive fragrance on him.. Please study your bible before you point fingers..

The Christian God is not a poor one.. Salvation comes with 7 packages and they are mentioned in REVELATION 5:12, (POWER RICHES WISDOM STRENGTH HONOUR GLORY and BLESSING) So what are we not saying..

I will also want to note however that some men of God trick their members to get what they want. It is however left for him and his God.

Finally, MATTHEW 7:7 Says Judge so that you will not be judged. The sin of judging is as powerful as the sin you are accusing these Men of God for.

God knows best. Comment reasonably and with biblical proofs if you got any. Thanks
Re: Stop Calling Pastors Fraud! Truth Exposed by RudySmith(m): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
You can call them whatever you desire but a thief will remain a thief, because the one above sees all.
Re: Stop Calling Pastors Fraud! Truth Exposed by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
SHUT YOUR COVETOUS AZZ UP YOU DEMON angry
Re: Stop Calling Pastors Fraud! Truth Exposed by ReMindAfrica(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
Front page please
Re: Stop Calling Pastors Fraud! Truth Exposed by ReMindAfrica(m): 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2012
RudySmith: You can call them whatever you desire but a thief will remain a thief, because the one above sees all.

who did they steal from and why havent they be arrested?
Re: Stop Calling Pastors Fraud! Truth Exposed by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2012
Yawn, another tithe fraud defending pastor.

Thieves
Re: Stop Calling Pastors Fraud! Truth Exposed by RudySmith(m): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
Re_MindAfrica:

who did they steal from and why havent they be arrested?

They r stealing everyday from poor lost desperate people who believe that these thieves will make miracles happen, while defrauding them of the very little they have. They haven't been arrested because they r scam artist, very good at it, and nobody is suing their thieving bottom.

None of these thieves can perform miracles, none of these thieves have powers, none of these thieves have been appointed by anyone but themselves. religion and churches r just the biggest fraud in the history of mankind.
Re: Stop Calling Pastors Fraud! Truth Exposed by chiteny(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
neosmyt: A fraudster is someone who deceives, tricks people for his own selfish reasons.

I sometimes baffles me why Nigerians terms rich 'pastors as fraudulent people Where actually the bible supports that men of God ought to be prosperous, so that unbelievers will know that Christ actually blesses. Please read these scriptures before you blast out again to verify that! PSALM 35:27, this talks about God having pleasure in the prosperity of his servants... ZACHARIAH 1:17, This verse explains that Evangelism and Church growth all over the world will spread through prosperity. Christianity came to Africa through men who gave their all materially to build churches etc all over the world. The bible was made free all these cost money... So bible supports prosperity.

The reason most of us don't visit herbalists/witch doctors who promise to make us wealthy is because they claim they can make us wealthy yet they live in squallow houses, and live miserable lives. I bet honestly if our pastors were the type that are miserable like we all want and accuse them not to be, a lot of us will begin to see God as God who cannot bless.

It is notable to remark that i and a couple of friends have researched on churches whose oversears use private jets, and discovered that the only money raised in these churches are tithes and offerings. Tithes and offerings and giving are all commanded in the bible, and are ways for God to bless his people.. Let us see Proofs: MALACHI 3:8-10, Where the bible says anyone who does not give tithe and offering is a robber. This is what is in the bible and any pastor preaching this is not fraud messages. Read it yourself..

Also Giving is a commandment in the bible. LUKE 6:38,

Life is a choice, we all have to embrace it. David Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye, Tunde Bakare, Papa Ayo, etc are not the only men of God in Nigeria. We have thousands of Churches in Nigeria, and just like there are wealthy people in Industry, Educational sectors, Politics, why are we critics of these Religious men when they also stand out in their Career? Unless you see God and his business as a poor one.

Finally, David in the bible was both a King and a priest, God blessed him through the people, any man of God today is blessed through members who have been affected by the messages. Also Jesus wanted to enter the city and he requested for the best Colt in town, and Men and women spread their garments on the ground for him to walk on.. Similarly, Jesus rebuked those who stopped Mary from pouring the most Expensive fragrance on him.. Please study your bible before you point fingers..

The Christian God is not a poor one.. Salvation comes with 7 packages and they are mentioned in REVELATION 5:12, (POWER RICHES WISDOM STRENGTH HONOUR GLORY and BLESSING) So what are we not saying..

I will also want to note however that some men of God trick their members to get what they want. It is however left for him and his God.

Finally, MATTHEW 7:7 Says Judge so that you will not be judged. The sin of judging is as powerful as the sin you are accusing these Men of God for.

God knows best. Comment reasonably and with biblical proofs if you got any. Thanks

Distorted post.
Re: Stop Calling Pastors Fraud! Truth Exposed by loginname2011: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
THE VISION

Space’ll not permit me to share what was shown me but if u’ve watched the film titled PASSION OF THE CHRIST, the suffering Jesus Christ went through was close to it but higher than it. All I can tell u is that when He showed me Himself on the cross He was naked all through, no cloth was used to wrap around His waist like we Christians used to portray Him.

After the selection of series of pictures, then the one of the temple resumed where I saw the Lord Jesus approach the temple of Heaven that was covered w/ the wrath. Blood covered all part of His body as a result of bruises on him while the hair on His head was drenched in blood which made it look as if they are dread lock. In the vision, I saw Him approaching the temple w/ His hands stretched out while tap of blood was gushing out of them and the legs also. Another mystery I beheld that morning was how the whole of Heaven were focused on that moment Christ approached the temple. I noticed a complete silence that meant to me like it is the moment the entire Heaven had waited for, this is typical of what was written in the book of Revelation 8:1 had put.

As Jesus got closer to enter the temple, the rage of noise of the dark clouds around it increased like hundred fold, it was as if it was going to swallow me which sent a feverish current into my body and that got me to be shivering of cold while I’m still sweating. At those seconds, I had to close my eyes because Iwas feeling drowsy though the Lord had instructed me not to close my eyes but I couldn’t control myself. It was w/in the seconds that I closed me eyes that the Lord made His entrance to the temple. As I opened my eyes I discovered, the raging dark clouds had disappeared leaving the temple completely clean and wholesome in look. Then I beheld the Lord coming out of the temple and as He approached the exit of the temple, I saw ALL Angels and every creature in the entire Heaven fell prostrated w/ this song saying THOU ART WORTHY TO RECEIVE ALL GLORY AND HONOUR AND POWER; FOR U CREATED THEM AND U’VE REDEEMED THEM BACK TO GOD BY UR BLOOD. (I’ve been singing this song like every other Christian yet never knew that it was created for this purpose).

In my heart I wanted to know where the wrath was diverted to, so I asked the Lord where had the wrath disappeared to? His answer was into the “cup of indignation” that is situated in the hand of God Himself. Then I asked Him for the biblical confirmation of this He pointed to Psalms 75:8 which quotes thus: for in the hand of the Lord there is a cup and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and He poureth out of the same…” The cup of indignation is the place where the wrath of God was diverted to and presently in a straightened position now in the hand of God but’ll be turned to a pouring position immediately after Rapture. Rev 14:9-11 also describe this while the book of Zephaniah 1:14-18 and Revelation chapter 15 and 16 gave vivid description and effects of the wrath when it’ll fall on the earth.

In conclusion, the message the Lord is passing across to all HIS believers according to Hebrew 9:12&24 is that the wrath of God is hanging over the earth for its destruction. JESUS IS SAYING I’VE PAID THE PRICE, FOR THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO BELIEVE ME AND AVOID THE STAIN OF WORDLINESS IN THEM MY BLOOD’LL COVER FOR THEM. The aim of God is to remove His own children before the out pour of His INDIGNATION on the earth yet not willing that any should perish but come to repentance through Christ.
Thank u, God bless u

Sis. Toun Praise

The Ten Virgins Ministries
2348091278087, 2348088468956
E-mail: tenvirginministries@gmail.com
(2005-2011)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Mary / Mother And 7 Kids Jailed 15 Years In Egypt For Converting Back To Christianity / I Am The Pinnacle Of Five Billion Years Worth Of Evolution. I Don't Need God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.