Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

hohoho!!kwanu? - Nairaland / General (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / hohoho!!kwanu? (63530 Views)

Mark Zukerberg Has Brought His Facebook Scammers/hackers To Whatsapp Kwanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2013
breathing:
Lmao@ flips virgin hair. The rice and amala should have molds on it by now, unless alos is preserving it in a morgue grin

Nyammma
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
alosiby92: Thanks sixteen....cheesy
Hope you are doing well...
I'm good dearie!
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by StateOfMind: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Screwface:

SOM, how's Ib? I swear I miss that town. I see you've been driving round town. Where exactly do you drive to? Do you drive as far as UCH from where you stay? UI? Ring road? Lol. I used those routes alot.

Ib's fine, been to uch a couple of times but not driven to UI yet. Feeling like you know my town well now abi?? *rolls eyes*..I see you having maximum fun at home.. Enjoy!
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by StateOfMind: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
breathing:
Lmao@ flips virgin hair. The rice and amala should have molds on it by now, unless alos is preserving it in a morgue grin

Ewww....
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2014
16... You went AWOL and deactivated your account... Why biko?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by StateOfMind: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
Oh, she eventually did? Last I read from her she wanted to start afresh, new moniker, new diary..

I should be on the lookout cheesy
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
Yea she did... cry
I wonder who she is again....this business of reading every diary is hard oh...
16, biko give us heads up with the new diary oh...

By the way creme....I am loving your new diary and almost liking every post....

Farydah...madam how far? There is a girl's night out discussion thread in the family section for married women you may enjoy....check it out....

Cowife...Na Wao for that your stump...it amazes me how you can still type epistles....: P
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by StateOfMind: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
alosiby92: Yea she did... cry
I wonder who she is again....this business of reading every diary is hard oh...
16, biko give us heads up with the new diary oh...

By the way creme....I am loving your new diary and almost liking every post....

Farydah...madam how far? There is a girl's night out discussion thread in the family section for married women you may enjoy....check it out....

Cowife...Na Wao for that your stump...it amazes me how you can still type epistles....: P

Hahahaha..that thread is crazy..no holds barred..started reading last week when I was bored on the unending queue at gtb, but I wan die from laughter last night when I read some comments from one kosth (f) moniker...

The boy's night out version is more like 'hanging out with marriage counsellors' ....boring as *yawns*
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
Yea...the thread is funny...minus the yeye job full men who decide to sit down and lay mats on the thread....I just don't get their need to announce their reading of the thread... Why Na? E be like say the" viewing topics: " icon no dey again for their eyes....
Derailing the thread to preach and donate their unneeded 50 kobo's...mscheeew

As for the Boy's discussion thread...even mere clicking on the link tires my fingers...Fact: it is boring.
*yawns and takes a nap
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by StateOfMind: 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
alosiby92: Yea...the thread is funny...minus the yeye job full men who decide to sit down and lay mats on the thread....I just don't get their need to announce their reading of the thread... Why Na? E be like say the" viewing topics: " icon no dey again for their eyes....
Derailing the thread to preach and donate their unneeded 50 kobo's...mscheeew

As for the Boy's discussion thread...even mere clicking on the link tires my fingers...Fact: it is boring.
*yawns and takes a nap

Lmao...the women derailed more on the boys night out thread..calling them boring, saying they smell anointing all over the thread (found that really hilarious)..

I wouldn't share any of those stories if i were married though, but its fun to read from them. grin grin
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
StateOfMind:

Lmao...the women derailed more on the boys night out thread..calling them boring, saying they smell anointing all over the thread (found that really hilarious)..

I wouldn't share any of those stories if i were married though, but its fun to read from them. grin grin
* insert ochon's rick Ross look alike gif*
Lmno grin
The women derailing add action to the boy's thread Na....hohoho
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
So I've been digging up the past and ghosting old posts in people's diaries...hohoho...
Cowife m..
I discovered you love the movie "violated"...
I remember the movie. I remember being too young to watch it but I remember the girl in question was very pretty.
I remembered the theme song was sad....
But that's about it...I wonder if one can find it these days...my elder sis kept saying it was a good movie....
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 10, 2014
@ Breathing. Saw your post about cyst in the hand, and I thought I could drop an advice since your scared of surgery.
I had one sometime last year but its gone now, I hope it doesn't come back.

I used BeLL lifestyle product but I can't remb the particular one that worked the magic cos i took alot of it. Its purely fruits and veg so you dont have to be scared of side effects. its a Canadian health company so their drugs are pretty expensive here cos of all these networking.

#i hope bell pays me for this advert shaa#
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
chidyhels: @ Breathing. Saw your post about cyst in the hand, and I thought I could drop an advice since your scared of surgery.
I had one sometime last year but its gone now, I hope it doesn't come back.

I used BeLL lifestyle product but I can't remb the particular one that worked the magic cos i took alot of it. Its purely fruits and veg so you dont have to be scared of side effects. its a Canadian health company so their drugs are pretty expensive here cos of all these networking.

#i hope bell pays me for this advert shaa#

Awww, thanks a lot. I'd look for it when I get back to Lag. Just wonder how I'd know which to buy, or how many. I'd google as always cheesy
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 29, 2014
Hi people
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Bubblezz(f): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
Teeo, since when na?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Bubblezz: Teeo, since when na?

Since when what dearie undecided
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Screwface(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Babe, how far? How you dey?
You doing good, I guess?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2014
Hey....longish time cheesy
Hope you're well
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Bubblezz(f): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
Screwface: Babe, how far? How you dey?
You doing good, I guess?
Hmmm, he says hi.
i"m fine ooo, how have you been?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Bubblezz(f): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
alosiby92:
Hey....longish time cheesy
Hope you're well

Alos da Ijebu Queen! I'm doing well dearie. How are U?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Screwface(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
Bubblezz:
Hmmm, he says hi.
i"m fine ooo, how have you been?

Good. Good. What have you been up to?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
Bubblezz:

Alos da Ijebu Queen! I'm doing well dearie. How are U?
I'm great...
Wonderful. .
Blessed...
Joyful..

And so on and so forth tongue LOL
Where did you disappear to madam?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
Farydah...greetingscheesy
How is the husband and child?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Bubblezz(f): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
Screwface:

Good. Good. What have you been up to?
Not much dearie... Just a lil bit of this and that.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Bubblezz(f): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
alosiby92:
I'm great...
Wonderful. .
Blessed...
Joyful..

And so on and so forth tongue LOL
Where did you disappear to madam?
That's nice... I didn't disappear, I've just been a silent observer wink
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by StateOfMind: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Happy birthday farydah. I wish you all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly. Regards to your big boy too. I bet he's walking already. grin

Aloossssssssssss...hahahahahahaha
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
I came over an hour too late....sad
Ehn?
Na Wao..
Stateofmind how art ye? And jare?
Hope you're keeping well o.
This one that you're shouting my name as if i'm a chained sallah goat. .
Hmnm.... Talking bout sallah.. .happy post Ramadan to you and all the Muslim peops i know.
Much love kiss

Farydah: hope you had a lovely day cheesy

1 Like

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by farydah: 4:35am On Aug 02, 2014
StateOfMind: Happy birthday farydah. I wish you all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly. Regards to your big boy too. I bet he's walking already. grin

Aloossssssssssss...hahahahahahaha

Tanx sooo much my dear. I'm thrilled that u remembered! cheesy . My son is not walkin yet ooo lol. But he started sitting 1wk before he turned 4months and presently, at 5months, he already has 2 bottom teeth #overproudmommy cheesy how's your niece aka my moniker's namesake? I'm sure she's growing well too. And Jare? Your masters programme?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by farydah: 4:40am On Aug 02, 2014
alosiby92: I came over an hour too late....sad
Ehn?
Na Wao..
Stateofmind how art ye? And jare?
Hope you're keeping well o.
This one that you're shouting my name as if i'm a chained sallah goat. .
Hmnm.... Talking bout sallah.. .happy post Ramadan to you and all the Muslim peops i know.
Much love kiss

Farydah: hope you had a lovely day cheesy
Alos Darlyn! Tanx a lot for the good wishes. I realy appreciate. My day was fabulous..tanx to husby. He had a cake delivered to me at work, got me two wristwatches and a bottle of wine then took me out for isi ewu in d evening. I. Had. A. Fabulous. Day. cheesy how's you, life and your sis?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
So glad you had an awesome day Farydah...sorry this reply came late....awwww. Which reminds me, I've recently taken up knitting again. If your boy was in my location, I would have loved to make him a hat smiley. ....I'm quite good with baby beanies.

Hohoho. grin shocked warrisdis I am reading with my two eyes and glasses? Screwface has a girlfriend?
all the best dude...
I see you've also joined instagram. Welcome to the double tapping side of life. I happily stalk korede bello all the time I'm on instagram. Twitter is still boring for me sha. Oh. And George Bush and Bill Gates were my favourite ice bucket challenges....
LOL@ bubu being called Eggie. You're mean.

Teeo...you have started writing?
That your story Ehn... I could not read am. You know why.

@ everyone else greetings o smiley
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
alosiby92: So glad you had an awesome day Farydah...sorry this reply came late....awwww. Which reminds me, I've recently taken up knitting again. If your boy was in my location, I would have loved to make him a hat smiley. ....I'm quite good with baby beanies.

Hohoho. grin shocked warrisdis I am reading with my two eyes and glasses? Screwface has a girlfriend?
all the best dude...
I see you've also joined instagram. Welcome to the double tapping side of life. I happily stalk korede bello all the time I'm on instagram. Twitter is still boring for me sha. Oh. And George Bush and Bill Gates were my favourite ice bucket challenges....
LOL@ bubu being called Eggie. You're mean.

Teeo...you have started writing?
That your story Ehn... I could not read am. You know why.

@ everyone else greetings o smiley

you actually deleted me from your BBM, no wahala oo. The thing pain me sha, i no go lie but no stress Alosiby.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (64) (Reply)

Drivers Rush To Grab Free ₦63m In Cash After Armored Truck's Door Opened Georgia / How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound / Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.