Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

hohoho!!kwanu? - Nairaland / General (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / hohoho!!kwanu? (63466 Views)

Mark Zukerberg Has Brought His Facebook Scammers/hackers To Whatsapp Kwanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by StateOfMind: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
farydah:

Tanx sooo much my dear. I'm thrilled that u remembered! cheesy . My son is not walkin yet ooo lol. But he started sitting 1wk before he turned 4months and presently, at 5months, he already has 2 bottom teeth #overproudmommy cheesy how's your niece aka my moniker's namesake? I'm sure she's growing well too. And Jare? Your masters programme?

You are welcome. I know he couldn't have been working yet o, lol. Was just kidding. I'm impressed about his development, I must say. Took your name sake 6months to sit very well, I think her weight added to it. She was very orobo then, but she's shed a little weight now that she's about walking, then the teething too. The rate at which she commot teeth ehn, she has 8 already at 8 months and keeps biting everyone, lol. She's standing already too and preparing to walk.

Motherhood is wonderful, I can feel the excitement from your post. Well done, and do have a great week ahead.

By the way, Jare is doing just fine, and my msc program is going smoothly too, thanks for asking.

1 Like

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
StateOfMind:

You are welcome. I know he couldn't have been working yet o, lol. Was just kidding. I'm impressed about his development, I must say. Took your name sake 6months to sit very well, I think her weight added to it. She was very orobo then, but she's shed a little weight now that she's about walking, then the teething too. The rate at which she commot teeth ehn, she has 8 already at 8 months and keeps biting everyone, lol. She's standing already too and preparing to walk.

Motherhood is wonderful, I can feel the excitement from your post. Well done, and do have a great week ahead.

By the way, Jare is doing just fine, and my msc program is going smoothly too, thanks for asking.
Hey.... its been ages.. Good to see you are still on NL wink wink
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by farydah: 3:21am On Sep 02, 2014
StateOfMind:

Lovely! Lovely!! Children are soooo Amazing. Thank God for them. Do takia too XOXO

1 Like

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by StateOfMind: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2014
Ogbeche77: Hey.... its been ages.. Good to see you are still on NL wink wink

Hi Ogbeche!! Been months, not ages tonguecheesy..how have you been? Good to hear from you. smiley
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 06, 2014
StateOfMind:

Hi Ogbeche!! Been months, not ages tonguecheesy..how have you been? Good to hear from you. smiley
Lol.. Could be better, but I can't complain.. Have a great weekend cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by StateOfMind: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Somewhere in lagos, april 2013, chicken wings devourers embarassed cheesy
Featuring someone's old school phones and the other's mgbeke frame cheesy tongue

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by StateOfMind: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Somewhere in lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, september 2014, same duo with larger stomachs .

Cc breathing ,Alosiby tongue

1 Like

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
StateOfMind: Somewhere in lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, september 2014, same duo with larger stomachs .

Cc breathing ,Alosiby tongue
Lol amebo, who asked you

1 Like

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
grin grin
See mountains of food o.......
You people have tried....bigger stomachs indeed. You guys need to start an association
Long throat things tongue
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by schboy3: 5:02am On Sep 16, 2014
am sorry alosiby92 for postinq here sad, ah quess ah will never be invited or even ushered in undecided, so lemme just seize this opportunity and post grin, and aqain ah saw some familiar names from way back diaryland cheesy.
to all those ah unintentionally offended with ma discussion embarassed(ah know say una plenty), please am askinq u quys to temper mercy with justice cry, its never too late to ask for forqiveness smiley. and to those who wont be opportune to read this, please let those who read send words across to them wink. ah just dont wanna mention any name.
ah thouqht ah could have a last POST in my diary, buh ah was too lazy to do such grin.
SCHBOY cool just like aunty said, is tryinq to live this life, and correct somethinq, just that the manner he went about it was ronq undecided.
thanks to aunty for helpinq me out in doinq the necessary thinq about ma diary wink, am too sure that ah wont come on someone thread and start diss or even actinq to ma own taste.
thanks for the moment on diaryland, it was worth it, enjoyed every bit of it.
ah just hope ah will be welcomed here as an online friend and not a foe.
PEACE-OUT! cool

1 Like

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Gentiejag(f): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
uh-oh!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Wetin my eyes no dey see? this one wey just happen, i no fit "read and pass" as i dey normally do...

Shoutout to my buddies...
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by StateOfMind: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Buhahahahaha...schboy will not kee somebody.. You still haven't fixed your G button tongue ..mysterious being cheesy
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by StateOfMind: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
Gentiejag: uh-oh!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Wetin my eyes no dey see? this one wey just happen, i no fit "read and pass" as i dey normally do...

Shoutout to my buddies...

Gbefila tongue
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
LOL...schboy...greetings o. We have seen you. Welcome...feel free...
*nods head

@stateofmind you and this your native language Sef. What does gbefila even mean??
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by StateOfMind: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
alosiby92: LOL...schboy...greetings o. We have seen you. Welcome...feel free...
*nods head

@stateofmind you and this your native language Sef. What does gbefila even mean??

Cap carrier tongue
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
StateOfMind:

Cap carrier tongue
*a long moment of silence *
Oh.
Ok. undecided
We have heard.
Gentie carries a cap. ..

#thatawkwardmomentwhenyoustilldontgetthejoke
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Gentiejag(f): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
StateOfMind:

Gbefila tongue

Ka shora o... Iya ibadan
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Bubblezz(f): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
alosiby92:
*a long moment of silence *
Oh.
Ok. undecided
We have heard.
Gentie carries a cap. ..

#thatawkwardmomentwhenyoustilldontgetthejoke
Pele Alos.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Bubblezz:
Pele Alos.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thank you jare....don't mind that yeye SOM... Always acting like we're in her village and understand her language. How've you been?job wise? Love? Life? Health? Body? Testimony Nko?

Oh. Special shout out to the following peops:
Fyngal
Lucky girl
Farydah
Mollytinrox
Sapphiredamsel
Eyeswideopen
Skillet....

Please...each one of you please answer all of the above jamb questions....

Sincerely,
An ijebu gehl...

1 Like

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Bubblezz(f): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=alosiby92]
Thank you jare....don't mind that yeye SOM... Always acting like we're in her village and understand her language. How've you been?job wise? Love? Life? Health? Body? Testimony Nko? quote]

I've been good, my job is ok, could be better though....
Love is blooming wink
Life is good, God has been faithul
My Health and Body dey kampe and Testimony boku!

1 Like

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by EyesWideOpen(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
alosiby92:
Please...each one of you please answer all of the above jamb questions....

Sincerely,
An ijebu gehl...

How've you been? Great, dead emotionally, but that's not a new thing.
Job wise? Oh, are you kidding me? I'm jobless, lol, kidding my dress-making business is going smoothly.
Love? My love-life is the romantic equivalent of the Sahara desert, only difference is, the sahara desert get more attention than I do, what with wild animals, trees, and a few tough people enduring it.
Life? Boring, but I'm glad to be alive, I mean, although I mostly hate people because they're mean, I think worms are meaner, I'm not ready for their grim company yet, so I love my boring life.
Health? Never been better, can't remember the last time my health failed. I remember going for check up 2months ago and the Dr. going 'wtf are u doing here?!', The mean a5S!
Body? Correct
Testimony Nko? I've done good for myself these past months, not emotion wise of course, I've hurt myself emotionally these past months more than a drug addicted, school dropout, poverty stricken, unrepentant gay African!

Thank you for asking Alos, u r a marvel, I'd think no one remembers me other than people that are forced to see me on a daily basis! cheesy cheesy
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by StateOfMind: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hello Obinoscopy, was your intention to make my head swell and burst? Lol. Thank you so much for the mention, for checking up on me and most especially the kind words. It sure made me feel good. smiley. I hope you are doing great too. You are, and will always be a great mentor. Do have a great weekend ahead. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
Dear interleukin,
I just have to say your post on 'Godisgood' had me cracking up so badly I wanted to like and over share the post..... grin grin
Lmno @ you almost crashing the poor man's car....was even waiting for him to ask you out Sef

@chidyhels the snorer tongue I guess snoring is natural if you have cattarh or are extremely tired but uhm....your own sounded serious o....madam sleepover tongue

1 Like

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
@bubblezz
Love is blooming??
Please gist us o wink cheesy kiss

@farydah: madam yarinya how is your big yaro? Little yaro Nko?cheesy

1 Like

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 16, 2014
grin
I just listened to my recoreded sleep
embarassed
I need help!
Alos shebi you be doctor, prescribe for me nw.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 16, 2014
chidyhels:
grin
embarassed
I need help!

Lmao
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
chidyhels:
grin
embarassed
I need help!
Doctor ke? Me?? In which village?
Sorry o. Can't help you there..... Maybe Obinoscopy can help....after all it's drug related.

By the way if anyone helps me see him please send him a smile, hug and Korede Bello wink from me wink

1 Like

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Bubblezz(f): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
alosiby92:
@bubblezz
Love is blooming??
Please gist us o wink cheesy kiss

@farydah: madam yarinya how is your big yaro? Little yaro Nko?cheesy

madam itchy ears cheesy
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Bubblezz:

madam itchy ears cheesy
LOL...before nko ? tongue
Gist us Na....blooming love things wink
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by ochon: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
alosiby92:

LOL...before nko ? tongue
Gist us Na....blooming love things wink

Thanks for the C/O and belated birthday wish. I appreciate, my burger nut-loving, Ijebu gehl. wink

1 Like

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
ochon:

Thanks for the C/O and belated birthday wish. I appreciate, my burger nut-loving, Ijebu gehl. wink
Oya chop knuckle... Or is it kiss? kiss
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by ochon: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
alosiby92:

Oya chop knuckle... Or is it kiss? kiss

Hian!! Which kain JAMB kweshion be this?

Of course na kiss I want. French kiss for that matter. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (64) (Reply)

Drivers Rush To Grab Free ₦63m In Cash After Armored Truck's Door Opened Georgia / Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) / Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.