Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Using Nairaland As A Tool Of Positive Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Using Nairaland As A Tool Of Positive Change (474 Views)

President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics / Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp / Nigerian Democracy And Good Governance: - The Youth As A Tool Of Positive Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Nairaland As A Tool Of Positive Change by Yemotiroro: 11:45am On Nov 22, 2012
I have been patronising NL for close to a year now. It proved to be an excellent forum that's commanding a greater following by the day. I saw it as a tool of change - the change that we have so desperately needed as a people. Unfortunately, rather than discuss issues that affect all of us with a view to causing positive change, we sometime resort to basal instincts of tribal/religious polarisation with such misdirected energy. I believe most of NLers are youths and we are the ones with the opportunity to tilt the sense and sensibilities of our nation. Please let's start the Change by addressing salient issue and stop wasting our time and lives on vain cyber chitchat. I am prepared for Change. I hope you too are.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheapest Bulksms @ The Rate Of #0.79kobo/unit / Nigerian Woman Escapes Human Traffickers / A Must Read For A Patriot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.