Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker (11040 Views)

PDP Governors Beg Jonathan’s Ex-ministers-the Nation / Buhari Should Beg Ngozi Okonjo Iweala . / Nigerians Beg Jonathan For Their Betrayals, Knock Buhari's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Valo29: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2012
His own ancestors will curse and punish him for attempting to fool nigerians who already know he is a crook.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by tinkinjo: 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
Imagine...even if he was a Gandhi...
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by PastorOla1: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
TESTING, TESTING, TESTING THE WATERS AND TESTING THE GROUND FOR GEJ 2015. He has lost before the election.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by ndukwejoe(m): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
this man don chop enough him brain don turn , i no go blame am o
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by wonderiyke(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
uihebom: Are they mad? Are we even going forward or backwards in dis country sef. Americans should also go and beg bill Clinton to come and be their president again after obama. It baffles me that people like buhari and BABANGIDA will come out and people will still go and vote for them. Is it that we don't like development and prosperity or what. We are so used to suffering that when prosperity comes we are even scared to enjoy it. Obasanjo own was even a mistake cos at that time any devel is beta than abacha and BABANGIDA. Why can't we the youth bring out someone that is intelligent randomly like Ernest ndukwe and co, to contest instead of dis mad politicians that during election they will be so nice that they will even go to mile 12 market to shake hands with tomato sellers and buy helmets for okada and after winning stab them at their back. Who is PDP to tell us who go win or lose. If it can happen to obama it can happen here. Somepeople will now come out to say money nko, that means we don't have faith. If we the youths mobilize our selfs with our musicians and athletics everybody join hands together to bring out our own politician instead of collecting N2,000 on election day and suffer for the rest of our life. Pls we youths let's start preparing our minds now. For our own good. Forget about 1 or 2k or their sweet mouth it will never help us. We are in the majority. Nairaland, tweeter, Facebook BBM can help us do something. GOD BLESS THE YOUTH GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

You said it all my dear...
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Naijacitizen(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
4reigningqueen: ok
oga jona,plz contest in the next general election.we love your work,our roads are now smooth,our eletricity has experienced massive improvement,fuel is now 10 naira per litre and so on.plz contest so that you can complete the job you started

lolz
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Naijacitizen(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
oga jona,plz contest in the next general election.we love your work,our roads are now smooth,our eletricity has experienced massive improvement,fuel is now 10 naira per litre and so on.plz contest so that you can complete the job you started
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by wonderiyke(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2012
aribisala0: These Bayelsa people and name, Obedient,Government we never see Amnesty and Subsidy

No be small thing oo!There way no dey clear at all.Everyone of them that has ever occupied public office including the so-called lawmaker Obidient have always displayed an IQ a little lower than that of a goat!!Sometimes I wonder wether the Murray Bruce family are really from Bayelsa...
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by cameronese(m): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: The everyday REAL people on the ground will decide, not ANONYMOUS internat RATS, posting NONSENSE online. Despite all the phantom hatred for the PDP on the internet( by the same ANONYMOUS internet rats) and ACN propaganda, PDP still came 2nd in the last Ondo elections. I'm no fan of PDP or any political party. I look at the person not the party. Even now, I can guarantee several states that will return 80 to 90% votes for Jonathan if elections were to be conducted TODAY. Ondo and Edo will come tops in appreciation of the free and fair elections policy of GEJ(FREE AND FAIR elections is the most important DIVIDEND of democracy). Others states already in the bag for Jonathan include: Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Ogun, Ekiti, Benue, kwara, Jos, Delta, Kaduna,etc Even in the few tough states, GEJ will surely secure 25-50% votes in those areas. In fact, all GEJ needs to do now is to continue what he's doing and step up in some areas. Elections are not won on the internet. Only real people, with FLESH and BLOOD vote. INTERNAT RATS can continue to waste PRECIOUS time posting NONSENSE online.

And those Internet Rats I supposed includes you as well? The truth is that even if Jonathan wins all the states, that does not make him a good president. Anyone can win anything in Nigeria but the true winner is the one who can be remembered for good years after he left that position -- Nelson Mandela is a true winner!

Eat today and drink today for tomorrow they shall die! That is how Nigerian leaders and their supporter live -- Are you one of them? Then you are worst than Internet RAT

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by b03liberty(m): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2012
omiobo: Jagbajantis and concrete nonsense!grin
[b] TRANSLATE UR NAME IN ENGLISH PLZ
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by tpia1: 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2012
na una sabi o!!!!
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by ikkkkk: 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
Exponental:
Amadioha fire dat mouth wey u take talk.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by CHIDIEJIOGU: 12:04am On Nov 23, 2012
uihebom: Are they mad? Are we even going forward or backwards in dis country sef. Americans should also go and beg bill Clinton to come and be their president again after obama. It baffles me that people like buhari and BABANGIDA will come out and people will still go and vote for them. Is it that we don't like development and prosperity or what. We are so used to suffering that when prosperity comes we are even scared to enjoy it. Obasanjo own was even a mistake cos at that time any devel is beta than abacha and BABANGIDA. Why can't we the youth bring out someone that is intelligent randomly like Ernest ndukwe and co, to contest instead of dis mad politicians that during election they will be so nice that they will even go to mile 12 market to shake hands with tomato sellers and buy helmets for okada and after winning stab them at their back. Who is PDP to tell us who go win or lose. If it can happen to obama it can happen here. Somepeople will now come out to say money nko, that means we don't have faith. If we the youths mobilize our selfs with our musicians and athletics everybody join hands together to bring out our own politician instead of collecting N2,000 on election day and suffer for the rest of our life. Pls we youths let's start preparing our minds now. For our own good. Forget about 1 or 2k or their sweet mouth it will never help us. We are in the majority. Nairaland, tweeter, Facebook BBM can help us do something. GOD BLESS THE YOUTH GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
YOU SEE THIS IS WHY I SAY NIGERIANS ARE ALWAYS GOOD WITH WORDS.
BY NEXT ELECTION NOW IT IS THIS SAME YOUTHS IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY INCLUDING YOU WHO WILL CAMPAIGN FOR BRO JONA.
WHY? BECOS HE WILL TELL YOU THAT HE IS A YOUTH LIKE YOU AND THAT HE HAS YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART AND YOU WILL LISTEN.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by CHIDIEJIOGU: 12:06am On Nov 23, 2012
Pastor Ola: TESTING, TESTING, TESTING THE WATERS AND TESTING THE GROUND FOR GEJ 2015. He has lost before the election.

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. IN POLITICS ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.
MEANWHILE THERE IS NO STRONG OPPONENT YET.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by ridboy94(m): 1:46am On Nov 23, 2012
JONATHAN...Just On A National Assignment To Hurt All Nigerians ;DJONATHAN...Just On A National Assignment To Hurt All Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 23, 2012
cameronese:

And those Internet Rats I supposed includes you as well? The truth is that even if Jonathan wins all the states, that does not make him a good president. Anyone can win anything in Nigeria but the true winner is the one who can be remembered for good, years after he left that position -- Nelson Mandela is a true winner!

Eat today and drink today for tomorrow you shall die! That is how Nigerian leaders and their supporter lives -- Are you one of them? Then you are worst than Internet RAT
Fortunately,it is POSTERITY that will judge leaders who will be remembered for GOOD and not ANONYMOUS internet rats. So my friend, after Jonathan may have COMPLETED his reign, let posterity judge between him and our past leaders and those that will come after him. Let posterity also judge between those of you who have sworn to make the country ungovernable and those of us who appreciated that while Goodluck Jonathan held sway, progress were made in several areas and supported and spurred him on. Let posterity judge between anonymous internet rats who waste PRECIOUS time online, posting NONSENSE(thereby contributing to slowing of our GDP) and those who use their time to make sensible suggestion or CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms. I wonder how INNOSON motors would have come about if Mr Chukwuma Innocent wasted his time posting STUPID comments online?
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by naijaking1: 4:32am On Nov 23, 2012
Arosa:

Pray to him or for him, which one do you really mean?

Nigerians begging GEJ to seek a second term, and I say we should use the name of the most high god to pray to him, and you're still asking me what I meant?
We go pray to GEJ first, then we pray to GOD
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by busybee24: 6:00am On Nov 23, 2012
Stupidity in this country in the name of "religion" and "tribal sycophancy" needs to stop.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by anonymous419: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2012

dem tell u say na gudluck go cut down fuel price 4 u?
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by anonymous419: 8:25am On Nov 23, 2012
obisage: it's not just begging, we will force him!!!! shoesless animal. my pppl say, if some that never expected to be king becomes one, he will surely abuse the throne. Jona never know he would be president, thats why he want to use this opporturnity to travel to the whole world. I prefer OBJ to him. cos every one knows OBJ is a bad man and we understand that. but this is one man all Nigeria voted for... the only thing we can gain from him is constant fuel prize increment.

typical nigerian thinking, u know obj is a bad man, and u prefer him... Many 9jerians no get sense atall atall, wu ask u to vote 4 GEJ? Next time u want to vote, b sure of wu u r voting.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by samie4luv(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2012
no matter the mobilization the country will remain the same lets use the one of fuel subsidy to teach ourself a big lesson when we use the whole week protesting without an outcome i think what Nigerians can do is to pray to God to safe us from bad leaders because all our politicians are corrupt...check it out here http://viewnaija.com/content/blog/2012/11/state-of-the-nation-senate-set-to-battle-jonathan/
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by samie4luv(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2012
No matter the mobilization i dont think that the government is ready to listen to anybody for example we spent the whole week protesting about the fuel subsidy and now you are advicing the youth for mobilization i think that all our leaders are corrupt all we just need is prayer so that God can safe us from the hands of bad leaders check it out here http://viewnaija.com/content/blog/2012/11/state-of-the-nation-senate-set-to-battle-jonathan/
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by ayojango(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2012
MAY that Lawmaker b CHOKED with his own saliva
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Brotherman(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2012
BUT who can stop GEJ come 2015, i see many people from different state clamouring "WE WANT GEJ" under the agies 20Million man match for GEJ come 2015, then GEJ will now tell them that "i will consult GOD" and after which he will now formally declare his intention to contest, and for sure no body can stop him during PDP primaries (u wan die? den never born u) we know all this tricks, and as it stands PDP Will always hve there way as far as the presidency is concern

FOR ME APART FROM Pat Utomi, FASIOLA,DONALD DUKE,Ndukwe of NCC and there likes who else can stop GEJ. lets begin to name those who can change Nigeria for Good
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by jamalflame: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2012
Sharaaapp Diaa Foolish Law maker. We that, we are still thinking of how to handle and expecting the subsidy Heartbreak in January. Law Maker, woh dont make me angry oo...
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by buchibabe: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2012
Ah ah! Dis topic still dey?so dia is no good samaritan or better still any jobless fellow who can use his or her church mind to do it? Is it not just to beg jonah?abi is dia any oda tin involved? Haba! No big deal na,since I'm jobless at d moment,lemme just finish drinking my garri,den I wil head straight to govt house to beg d ex-shoeless guy.na *beggingtinz*
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by tonym1(m): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2012
YOU MUST BE JOKING, ANOTHER 4 YEARS WITH A PRESIDENT WHO HAS NO CLUE grin
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by banki(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2012
@SINCERE NIGERIAN..... everytime i read your posts i laugh, you said you dont support any party you just look at the person the party brings out" the indiviual" so far the person you support here on all your posts is GEJ and every policy he comes up with and you think nigerians are happy withthis government wether on the internet or on the streets its obvious that this man has failed and i cannot point to one meaningful success he has achived in almost 3years of being in saddle of government.

All we here is blaming one person or one party for his problems, saying one thing anddoing the other and you think ngerians are fools? the world has gone nuclear and i can bet you over 30million nigerians are now on the internet,and theres nothing wrong in telling mr president you have failed so far!

You mentioned a long list of states that would cast thier votes 80% for jonathan, if elections were to be contested " free and fair" i think thats delusion of grandeur, how would any sane voter that plies the federal road from ENUGU to Okigwe to portharcouurt cast a vote for jonathan if not for pdp and thier cohorts, have you gone to Abia and seen what the roads both federal and state look like? EDO people are smart they know PDP is a scam, did i here you say ogun? and to add insult to injury you mentioned Benue an Jos? Jos is not a state its the capital of Pleatu state,have you been to Benue if your in touch with the reality on ground you would know that Doyin Okupe Jonathans spokesman cannot set foot there,

I think you should take a trip to lagos and watch fashola talk to his people then if you truly have a coincence you would know that GEJ is fast ruining nigeria, each time i watch him defend controvercial policies with facts and data I wonder why we voted this clown called GEJ to office, a man that never achieved anything tangible as governore and vice president.....

If you are truly sincere i think you must go and hide yourself in shame

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Arosa(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
naijaking1:

Nigerians begging GEJ to seek a second term, and I say we should use the name of the most high god to pray to him, and you're still asking me what I meant?
We go pray to GEJ first, then we pray to GOD

Now, I get your "drift"!
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Gymfi: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
"Mr. Emoto said that the choice of Jonathan as the President of Nigeria was a divine decision from God to salvage the nation from the shackle of poverty, deprivation and underdevelopment."

This is nothing to do with Poverty or underdevelopment!!!.....Nigeria is NOT one country and never will be!!......when are you Nigerians gonna do the right thing in 50 years and just desolve your federation Your federation has never worked and i cannot see the day it will. When are the people of Nigeria just gonna swallow their collective pride and do whats best for their collective future and for PEACE? The fact of the matter is that the people who put the nation together (namely the British empire and the indigenous people on the ground)made a big mistake in putting the disparate parts together. I guess the only real reason they done this was for short-term interests, namely oil and geopolitics.

Nigerians please do the right thing for your future and for the peace of West Africa by avoiding a civil war..........desolve the Federation of the Republic of Nigeria and develop smaller STRONGER republics!

(Ojwukwu was right.....he saw it early!)
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by simdam500(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
Money speakin shit
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by hclacid(m): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
you folks talking nonsense about GEJ, point out to us the most competent person to become our president. i think you guys would prefer people like Abacha, Babangida,... to rule Naija again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Hands Over TCN To MANITOBA / Fuel Scarcity May Persist Beyond May 29 – Major Marketers / IJEBUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.