Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,236 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate (20127 Views)

Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide / PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North / VP Osinbajo Preaches At Aso Villa Chapel(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Freiburger(m): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
ejifranks: That Fine Potbellied Black Boy in the centre needs more food... grin grin grin grin
Now i can understand grin grin grin
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by wissezy: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
My own turn go come. I fit even sell naija.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2012
30M for the animals guess he meant the politicians who act like dogs, cats, turtles,pigs, crows, chimps and squirrels cry cry kiss undecided kiss

Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Freiburger(m): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2012
shidoshi: 30M for the animals guess he meant the politicians who act like dogs, cats, turtles,pigs, crows, chimps and squirrels cry cry kiss undecided kiss
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by mosmith: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2012
lwkmd so una dey chop i tink say na only to steal una sabi i sure say na patience tell jona d woman dey finish all d food for aso rock
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by otokx(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
The one wey tire me pass na the honorarium and sitting allowance; so after they have eating and are using toothpick to arrange their teeth, brown envelope will now be shared amongst them for a job well done? Chai

Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Demdem(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
SlyIg:
Ask how much the ex president have been eating before you say this.

And by d way,you should be commenting in the romance section but not here in politics.

The Retardeen promised us fresh air and transformation and not continuation of satanic policies in existence before him.

Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by gregg2: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
Phony nairaland moderators. How many times do you have to bring this on the homepage.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by ayojango(m): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
D retardeens brother just died and d next thing on his mind is FOOD.

Its alleged Madam went to remove d Fat from her body,she's lucky to b alive. Our leaderz never learn.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by ejifranks(m): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
Freiburger:
Now i can understand grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin As the Aso Rock senior chef,anybody thats interested to join in the excess enjoyment should contact me.

Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Freiburger(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2012
SlyIg:
Ask how much the ex president have been eating before you say this.

And by d way,you should be commenting in the romance section but not here in politics.
I can't believe people like you still exist.

Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Freiburger(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2012
ejifranks: That Fine Potbellied Black Boy in the centre needs more food... grin grin grin grin
How many birthday cakes dem dey use for b-day party?
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by taharqa: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2012
More, more of d empty complaints, plz....
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Freiburger(m): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2012
taharqa: More, more of d empty complaints, plz....
Who is complaining? it is just a pity though.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
la furia: 4.5 million as subscription to proffesional bodies? i dont understand. pple pay certain amout to professional bodies monthly or yearly but surely not expensive to amout to 4.5m a year assuming GEJ, sambo, dame and amina belong to 2 professional bodies. apart from this four persons, all others should pay from their salary. well this naija..
People that really need fund for registration with professional bodies, conference attendance, conduct of research and publications are using thier meager resources to do so. Nigeria is doomed the 4.5 m will sponsor 57 lecturers to local conference plus registration with professional bodies. This would havr contribute more to quality in our institution.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by mcevans1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
otokx: The one wey tire me pass na the honorarium and sitting allowance; so after they have eating and are using toothpick to arrange their teeth, brown envelope will now be shared amongst them for a job well done? Chai

Hahahahahah NIGERIA is a JOKE!
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by solid3(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
Dont this other people have thier own house?

===== Sent Via Nokia 3310 (I use my iPhone5 for bera things) =====
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by almajiri101: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2012
I don't even know why nigerian youths sit back,fasten d seat bet and fold arms...let us all think of something to stop this nonsense...people r really suffering,yet these demons keep asking for more...

Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Xplodes2700(m): 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2012
grin cry
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by 2sexy(m): 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
Freiburger:
I can't believe people like you still exist.
forget them... dead people walking. They are the major reasons Nigeria is what it is today. Yet they complain. Come next election, you will see them voting and campaigning for their masters as slave who have been condemned to perpectual destruction.

They will collect money to from the this theives and kill even their own mother.

Imagine justifying that because the previous people squandered public funds, the present should also do the same.

Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by ejifranks(m): 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2012
Freiburger:
How many birthday cakes dem dey use for b-day party?

The last birthday my madam patience celebrated, the presidential kitchene had to import 6cakes from the states. the cost implication was jUSt 743,245,866 naira only.....Very cheap i must say... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Havilah93(m): 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
what are they eating at that aso rock sef?
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
Havilah93: what are they eating at that aso rock sef?

Fresh Dinosours perhaps.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by mascot87(m): 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2012
Right on point grin grin grin grin

sent from my peogeot 504 V 12 engine grin

Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Babalegba(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
The presidency just showed that Nigerians have the spirit of thievery. In them.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by dunmorris(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hahahaha Jonathan did I send u To Eat d Fuud in 9ja Ahh jona --OBJ grin grin

Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Freiburger(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
HQ:

Fresh Dinosours perhaps.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
What have i not heard or seen? Hmm....wonders shall never end in this life o
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
2sexy: [size=20pt]THOSE WHO VOTED THEM HIM IN, HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSED? PEOPLE HAVE EYES BUT CANT SEE, THEY HEAD BUT CANT THINK. COME NEXT ELECTION NIGERIAN WILL SELL THEIR SOULS YET THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SAME GOVERNMENT THEY SOLD IT TO[/size]

Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
Freiburger: lol at title of the topic. grin
me can't hold back laugh o! grin

Presidency on food matta again...gluttony they call it

Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by LagosBoi2(m): 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
This one wey person dey find garri chop wey animal dey get millions to chop, I don't think naija will change anytime soon, i better run to syria before the poor starts feeding on the rich
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by naptu2: 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
Strictly for clarification purposes:

1) Animals & vets: Aso Rock Villa has a zoo (I wonder why). I think it was Sani Abacha that established the zoo.

2) Sitting allowance and honorarium: probably for Federal Executive Council, Council of State, etc meetings.

Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters / Still On The Lagos-Calabar Rail Line Controversy - Excerpt From Thisdaylive / Adeosun: PMB Waiting For Conclusion Before He Takes Action - Lai Mohammed