Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Suggestions On The Ongoing Constitutional Amendment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggestions On The Ongoing Constitutional Amendment (448 Views)

Run-off Presidential Election May Necessitate Constitutional Amendment / Fashola, Obi Disagree On Geo-political Zones, Constitutional Amendment / Constitutional Amendment - Ex Convicts Can Run For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions On The Ongoing Constitutional Amendment by jayjam(m): 8:37am On Nov 23, 2012
Personally,i will like Nigeria to embedd capital justice/punishment in her constitution.Verdict:china with an enormous population and massive corruption practised it and it worked.Secondly,mega party system which will not be more than three should be encouraged..I have bin folowing proceedings in my constituency and would gist with u later dev.The team of intelligentsia on NL should com out o

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Worst Country To Be Born In, EIU Rates / Which Of These Is The Problem Of Nigeria...the Leaders, The Followers? / Looking For Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.