Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work (11538 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ubenedictus: Man ur theology is just a bag of wow! this is ignoratio elenchi, i never said the bloded, God knew man will fall was what i said.

ignoratio elenchi, irrelevant to d discussion, God instructed adam on what to do, that doesnt mean God was ignorant on what adam would do. God also instruct the isrealite in d 10 commandment that doesn't mean God was ignorant of what d israelite would do.

it clearly seems u are confused. Please can u learn d meaning of d words "prescient" and "ominiscient"?

camelaeon!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ubenedictus: u should stop lying and twisting my words, seriallink yes i believe in predestination and d teaching is found in d bible, but im a catholic christian i dont believe in predestination unto reprobation! That is y i have been correcting u by bolding ur statement and telling u what i didnt say, i do no associate d words "predestinatinn" to "sin". To put it clearly i have NEVER said God predestined anyone to sin. Instead i said GOD IS PRESCIENT AND KNEW WHAT WILL HAPPEN FROM D BEGINNING, BY HIS PRESCIENCE HE ALWAY KNEW MAN WOULD SIN. Now i point of warning, i won't appreciate it again if u put words in my mouth.

how can God predestined someone for good or for bad and at the same time not predestined him to sin?

Theology!

White lies.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
seriallink: @Buzugee, this your theory of Satan doen't exist is scary. I think, I'll have to drop it right here! It's confusing my faith. Thank you though!

you should not be taking him seriously.

He should serve more use in comedy.

2 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
LOOK AT THIS BELLIGERENT PHARISEE CALLED TRUTHISLIGHT grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
obadiah777: LOOK AT THIS BELLIGERENT PHARISEE CALLED TRUTHISLIGHT grin

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
truthislight:

WHATS YA BEEF ? STROGANOFF ?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
seriallink:

I understand your stance now. But you were misinterpreting my statements too! Read the post I made before this one!
ok, if u say so.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
truthislight:

you are really a west of time and bandwidth.
I TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT SIR wink
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
truthislight:

and what is the sense in this ^^^?

Is it because you quoted scriptures thatis why we should think that it makes sense?

what?

Does the child have freewill now?

I thought that (s)he was already predestined?

Nonesens!

After his predestination he will be reincarneted.
Folly!

After the predestination he will face the law of kama. .
Rut!

Really a west of my time.
PREDESTINATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FREEWILL. JUST BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WILL END UP BEING DANGOTE IN FUTURE DOESNT MEAN YOU DID NOT MAKE THE DECISIONS YOURSELF. PREDESTINATION IS DIFFERENT FROM FREEWILL
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hmm... Interesting seriallink.
seriallink: @Mr. Ube,
You never cease amuse me Mr. Ube; it's very clear that you are the one that is confused! Obadiah is saying that God plans everything and they all happen according to His will, were you not saying the same thing?
i'm not obadiah, obadiah and i a two different persons, though obadiah and i do not see eye to eye on many issue, i do respect him even wen i totally disagree with him. Obadiah is not a coward, whatever he believes he can xplain himself, so i see no reason y u are merging obadiah and myself.
I hope you are not saying God pre-plan evil?
though i don't believe God actively predestine sin, i believe God 1. Foresees it. 2. Allow it to happen 3. And even uses it to achieve a purpose. Even wen he doesn't actively predestines it, he foresee it, allows it to happen, and even include it in his plans. The sin of adam didn't take God by suprise becos he already knew it would happen and he already had it in his plans on how to remedy d situation.

I never said God doesn't know what the outcome of Satan's temptation to Adam and Eve would be,
wot! I bet u did!
I'm only saying He wasn't part of the plan that led to the fall of man. God is righteous, being omniscience doesn't make him change in the future which is why i refused to accept the idea that God actually does evil or works with Satan. He knew satan would tempt Adam & Eve and they would fall out of their own free will, that doesn't make Him part of plan that would make them fall. God knew Satan would mastermind the plan that would make them fall which was why He had a back up plan of sending the Messiah to reconcile man to Him because He loves him.

2Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

So, for saying God and Satan work together and/or complement each other is wrong. Unless ofcourse you are not supporting Obadiah's idea of God and Satan working together.
hahaha, u are been diplomatic, i will put it simply, satan, has a role to play in ur salvation, yes his work is to steal to kill and to distroy. Yes but unless "satan" does that work it will be impossible to differentiate d wheat from the weed. Do u undastand that?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
obadiah777: LOL I GO AMEND AM TO REMOVE YOUR NAME grin grin .
hahaha, dat doesn't mean i won't disagree with ya!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
obadiah777: I BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF SATAN. HOWEVER EVERYONE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE SATAN. EVEN PETER BECAME AN ADVERSARY AND HAD TO BE REBUKED WITH 'GET BEHIND ME SATAN'. SEE WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR HEAD NOW ARE ROMAN CATHOLIC FABLES. THE SOONER YOU GET RID OF THEM AND FACE THE REALITY OF THE BIBLE, THE BETTER
in my few moments on NL i have learn that the universal agreement among protestants is against the CC. Una weldone oh!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
truthislight:

very simple thing.

God foreodain that a specific number of people will rule with his son in his kingdom without specifying the individual, but you misconstrued it to mean predestination of individuals
*sigh*

this is a group that one can fall and miss out and be replace by another. It a pity.

Since you input predestination, are you saying that the people are perfect and can not make mistake and be rejected or the individuals cannot have a choice to reject it?
it seem i need to write a comic book, truthislight u are turning into a comic.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
truthislight:

camelaeon!
right back at ya!!! U can't put words in my mouth! And ur name-calling won't help ur case
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
truthislight:
how can God predestined someone for good or for bad and at the same time not predestined him to sin?
Theology!
White lies.
is english confusing u, God predestined d elect that is where by story stops, d predestination to bad and to sin are figment of ur imagination.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
obadiah777: I TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT SIR wink
he said u are a "west of time", what does that mean?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
obadiah777: PREDESTINATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FREEWILL. JUST BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WILL END UP BEING DANGOTE IN FUTURE DOESNT MEAN YOU DID NOT MAKE THE DECISIONS YOURSELF. PREDESTINATION IS DIFFERENT FROM FREEWILL
help me tell am!

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
truthislight:

God did not destroy satan immediate to give room for all thecontrasting statement/challenges that was made in Eden.

To give satan an opurtunity to proof that man disobedience to God will result in a better situation than being obedient.

With the failures we have seen so far, it is obvious that satan has fail in all his utterances that Adam is better off listening to him instead.
the bolded part jerk started dis discussion, and d comment was made by truthislight wu said God gave adam opportunity to "proof" as if God needed to proof of satan, my point was that God didnt need to wait and see any proof from satan becos God already knew what will happen even b4 it happened. Now seriallink claims he didn't support dis idea yet he has been supporting truthislight arguement thru dis thread!
I can also find 2 likes on that statement and i'd be suprised if seriallink isn't among those wu liked dat satement!
d above post is d reason truthislight tagged me a "twister". Now i bolded parts of the post to show that i didnt delibrately misquote anyone! The 2nd bolded i mistakenly wrote adam instead of satan and for anyone without a vested interest in insulting me, he/she will see that i corrected myself on the 3rd and 4th bolded where i clearly put in satan. But ofcuz truthislight didnt see that d 2nd bolded was a mistake and went on to insult me even wen d 3rd and 4th bolded parts shows i didnt delibrately misquote him/she.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ubenedictus: the bolded part jerk started dis discussion, and d comment was made by truthislight wu said God gave adam opportunity to "proof" as if God needed to proof of satan, my point was that God didnt need to wait and see any proof from satan becos God already knew what will happen even b4 it happened. Now seriallink claims he didn't support dis idea yet he has been supporting truthislight arguement thru dis thread!
I can also find 2 likes on that statement and i'd be suprised if seriallink isn't among those wu liked dat satement!

Why are you being disingenuous? I already explained my stance to you on this topic, I wonder why you are forcing what I never said on my head! I explained to you clearly that God doesn't work with Satan and also explained my stance on predestination. Why are you now posting gibberish and writing my name all over it?

I hate that please! If that's how you argue then kindly stop quoting my post from today and I'll do the same to yours! You acussed me of what you actually thought I was defending and when it turned out that there was no evidence, you brought up an issue of liking a comment. If I agree with some of truthislight's point, what is wrong in liking his comment.

FYI, if you think satan has a role to play in your salvation, he doesn't have in mine! This is grace period & God isn't forcing anyone to worship Him; so using satan to punish people and force them into worshipping Him is out of the question.

C'mon stop acting like a kid.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ubenedictus: . though i don't believe God actively predestine sin, i believe God 1. Foresees it. 2. Allow it to happen 3. And even uses it to achieve a purpose. Even wen he doesn't actively predestines it, he foresee it, allows it to happen, and even include it in his plans. The sin of adam didn't take God by suprise becos he already knew it would happen and he already had it in his plans on how to remedy d situation.

wot! I bet u did! hahaha, u are been diplomatic, i will put it simply, satan, has a role to play in ur salvation, yes his work is to steal to kill and to distroy. Yes but unless "satan" does that work it will be impossible to differentiate d wheat from the weed. Do u undastand that?
WISE WORDS MY FRIEND
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ubenedictus: hahaha, dat doesn't mean i won't disagree with ya!
LOLZ IRON SHARPENS IRON MY BROTHER. SCRIPTURE SAYS DEBATE THY CAUSE WITH THY NEIGHBOR. I WOULD EXPECT YOU TO DISAGREE WITH ME grin grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ubenedictus: in my few moments on NL i have learn that the universal agreement among protestants is against the CC. Una weldone oh!
WELL I HAVE NOTHING PERSONALLY AGAINST THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH BUT I AM NOT EXACTLY THRILLED ABOUT YALLS WHITE JESUS IMAGE. YOU HAVE MADE THE WORLD DRUNK OF THE WINE OF THE FORNICATION OF THAT WHITE JESUS IMAGE. grin grin AND HOW COME THAT POPE AINT NEVER OPENED A BIBLE A DAY IN HIS LIFE grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
obadiah777: WISE WORDS MY FRIEND

The point you bolded on Mr. Ube's post was what I have been trying to explain here from the first page. But you guys won't read my comments carefully and try to understand my point. You keep turning around and back to calling Mr. Ube's point 'Wise words' when he was actually repeating my opinion.

Mayne, I'm tired of people misunderstanding my comments.

I guess I have to unfollow now and rest.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ubenedictus: he said u are a "west of time", what does that mean?
I BELIEVE HE IS ON THE EAST OF THE GMT TIME SO HE NATURALLY ASSUMES SINCE I AM ON OPPOSING SIDES, THAT I AM ON THE WEST OF TIME grin DUNNO WHAT HE MEANS LOLZ.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ubenedictus: the bolded part jerk started dis discussion, and d comment was made by truthislight wu said God gave adam opportunity to "proof" as if God needed to proof of satan, my point was that God didnt need to wait and see any proof from satan becos God already knew what will happen even b4 it happened. Now seriallink claims he didn't support dis idea yet he has been supporting truthislight arguement thru dis thread!
SERIALLINK YOU SNEAKY MAN YOU LOLZ
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
seriallink:

The point you bolded on Mr. Ube's post was what I have been trying to explain here from the first page. But you guys won't read my comments carefully and try to understand my point. You keep turning around and back to calling Mr. Ube's point 'Wise words' when he was actually repeating my opinion.

Mayne, I'm tire of people misunderstanding my comments.

I guess I have to unfollow now and rest.

Peace
HEY RELAX BRO. AND STOP LYING. YOU WERE NOT MAKING THE SAME POINTS. YOUR POINT IS THAT SATAN IS SOME MAN ROAMING AROUND TERRORIZING FOLKS grin grin grin
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
obadiah777: SERIALLINK YOU SNEAKY MAN YOU LOLZ

Mr. Ube is just being disingenuous! Did truthislight made only one point in his post? What's the problem if I liked his comment because I agreed with one of his points?

Besides, I wasn't the only person viewing the topic; so, how does Mr. Ube know I was the one who liked the comment?

I hate dishonest debaters.

Peace!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
obadiah777: HEY RELAX BRO. AND STOP LYING. YOU WERE NOT MAKING THE SAME POINTS. YOUR POINT IS THAT SATAN IS SOME MAN ROAMING AROUND TERRORIZING FOLKS grin grin grin

Why would I lie?

I still stand on the bolded. That wasn't my disagreement with Mr. Ube. That was what you and I were discussing!

I don't think you've read any of my post carefully since this thread started!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
seriallink:

Mr. Ube is just be disingenuous! Did truthislight made only one point in his post? What's the problem if I liked his comment because I agreed with one of his points?

Besides, I wasn't the only person viewing the topic; so, how does Mr. Ube know I was the one who liked the comment?

I hate dishonest debaters.

Peace!
HEY EASY BRAH. SCRIPTURE DO SAY TRY TO LIVE PEACEABLY WITH ALL MEN. WE ALL BROTHERS HERE. wink WHAT COUNTRY YOU AT ? NEVER ASKED YOU BEFORE

1 Like

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
seriallink:

Why would I lie?

I still stand on the bolded. That wasn't my disagreement with Mr. Ube. That was what you and I were discussing!

I don't think you've read any of my post carefully since this thread started!
MAN I HAVE READ ALL YOUR POSTS. HOWEVER I TRY TO STICK ON THE TOPIC WITH WHOMEVER I AM DISCUSSING WITH. WHAT WE WERE DISCUSSING WAS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU AND UBE WERE DISCUSSING SO I TRY NOT TO CROSSWIRES. I STICK WITH WHAT WE WERE DISCUSSING.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
obadiah777: WISE WORDS MY FRIEND

It's seems you've changed what you bolded on Ube's post before?

Even wen he doesn't actively predestines it, he
foresee it, allows it to happen, and even include it in his plans.

I thought I saw you bolded the above?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
seriallink:

Why are you being disingenuous? I already explained my stance to you on this topic, I wonder why you are forcing what I never said on my head! I explained to you clearly that God doesn't work with Satan and also explained my stance on predestination. Why are you now posting gibberish and writing my name all over it?
ok, i hear, i thought u totally agreed with that post besides i thought u have been argueing truthislight's point.

I hate that please! If that's how you argue then kindly stop quoting my post from today and I'll do the same to yours! You acussed me of what you actually thought I was defending and when it turned out that there was no evidence, you brought up an issue of liking a comment. If I agree with some of truthislight's point, what is wrong in liking his comment.
i thought u agreed completely, sorry!

FYI, if you think satan has a role to play in your salvation, he doesn't have in mine! This is grace period & God isn't forcing anyone to worship Him; so using satan to punish people and force them into worshipping Him is out of the question.
C'mon stop acting like a kid.
i didnt say God forces pipo either.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers / God Told Me To Tell You This Or That / Happiness: 7 Bible Verses On How To Live A Joyful Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.