Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. (12567 Views)

Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) / Best Job Offer For 2014 / Best Job In Nigeria! Best Job In Nigeria! Best Job In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by seedord247(m): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
mc~evans:

Attached with a Gate-man to keep you company & So shall it be. AMEN!

Epeeeee grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
omenziate:

U too like money o. Steve cohen tins.
wetin man go do na? Lol
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by manny4life(m): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
[size=15pt]PILOT [/size]

Love to fly, might end up going that route.
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by ayztech(f): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
I wish we dont run on food in the first instance so we wont have to work.
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Nwaoguta(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ewu, i mean world bank director
adewasco2k:
so be it angry

1 Like

Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
I love Sport(football or basket ball) and I'm also a programmer...I want to be d nxt Zukerberg or Bill Gate
Or the nxt Michael Jordan or De lima de Ronaldo
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by adewasco2k(m): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
Don Tim: Hacktivist
i hope you will lead that resolution we have been waiting for
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by adewasco2k(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
Nwa oguta: Ewu, i mean world bank director
amen
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by korres00(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
International football agent....so easy jst signins dat all
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by mcevans1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
I wish to be an Electrical Engineer smiley
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by umar745(m): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
Baba Ijebu cool
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Ninilowo(m): 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
General Overseer of a church.
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Lordave: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
mc~evans:
I wish to be an Electrical Engineer smiley
Abeg do come fix dis our transformer
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by salafiyy: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
adewasco2k: Farm manager at my own farm
ME TOO BECAUSE IT'S MORE REWARDING
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by yungboss(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
I would like to take the place of Jeremy Clarkson, of BBC top gear: car review journalist.
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Mgbadike80: 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
A young lecturer in a nigerian university. Too much money, free time, fine babes, connection etc.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by yungboss(m): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
I would like to taking the place of Jeremy Clarkson of BBC top gear (car review journalism), that wont be a bad idea...
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Chanchit: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
Dairy farming/ real farming.
It has been my dream ever since I travelled home last yr, seeing the beautiful land scape that belongs to my family, I just wish I could stay back and never return, I just need to make money and leave this over crowded city ASAP.
I want to feel nature not industrial poison, I want to eat fresh food, not all this food that reduces life span that I'm used to here, I don't even know the xtent @ which my life span don reach now.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by adewasco2k(m): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
Chanchit: Dairy farming.
cool
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
Johnwizzy: I love Sport(football or basket ball) and I'm also a programmer...I want to be d nxt Zukerberg or Bill Gate
Or the nxt Michael Jordan or De lima de Ronaldo
those are people's names. Na so una take de fail exam una go come de blame granny for villa.
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ninilowo: General Overseer of a church.
I de feel you strongly.
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by mcevans1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
Lordave: Abeg do come fix dis our transformer

LOL! Make i come do work when i never get license?
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by doofanc: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
I'm flabbergasted to see the number of guys wanting to become porm stars. Evidently they're unaware of the kind of lives those guys live of set. What a waste.

@op it will be the head of USAID
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by DonaldGenes(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
[quote author=peckhamboi]P*orn Star[/quote

Omoqe! Make I faaaaaaint small
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by timilehin007(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
Footballer and i'd wana play like zinedine zidane
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
acidtalk: That's certainly going to be the Nigerian President. A Job where one can empty the entire treasury and still the over 170million mumuish citizens do absolutely nothing about it.They only keep ranting on forums and blogs and then they forget about it the next morning.

The Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/1112096/most-dangerous-jobs-nigeria
Hahahaha bro acid...u again
Hw u doing,it bin awhile
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by lovekillz(m): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Investment banker or portfolio manager
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Teejayphillip(m): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Petroleum Engineer... Den I'll later become d MINISTER OF PETROLEUM grin grin
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by charlesditro: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
Real estates is the way forward!

1 Like

Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Revolva(m): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
For me its a P@rn star job haba enuff pussy galore lol
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Pakavy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:
bLoW-jOb lipsrsealed

lol..id choose a video game tester or CTO of top 500 grin
Mouth Action?do u mean a toto tester?
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
doofanc: I'm flabbergasted to see the number of guys wanting to become porm stars. Evidently they're unaware of the kind of lives those guys live of set. What a waste.

@op it will be the head of USAID
its not your body they want to use so chill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Leadway Interview Experience. / Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment / PWC Recruitment For Experience Banking Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.