Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. (12566 Views)

Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) / Best Job Offer For 2014 / Best Job In Nigeria! Best Job In Nigeria! Best Job In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by shevon: 6:40am On Nov 24, 2012
Full time househusband to the country manager of Mobil Producing Unlimited.
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Adbash: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2012
Naval Officer all the way and rise to a post of Admiral
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by b03liberty(m): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2012
International tourist..,love travelling and visiting places new wink
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by AdoredLydkim2: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2012
I would want to be legal practitioner... So I could educate people on their rights and how to defend it and also fight the ills in society...
eewule: If you could pick the best job in the world, what will it be and why ? ..I suspect most Nigerians will chose 'Becoming Mr President' or being a Governor.. Or maybe that's just me smiley
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Sarky(m): 7:28am On Nov 24, 2012
Nationalize 2 America n probably their President. Wt dt alone am ontop of d game.
Obama can testify of my wish.
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by yuskol(m): 7:31am On Nov 24, 2012
Surveyor - b'coz Is the bedrock of any meaningful development..wit cool ca**..
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Shifiunited: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2012
Aluminium technician cuz, that's what i do.
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 24, 2012
CBN Governor
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by mcdanieldrumz: 7:54am On Nov 24, 2012
GGMD NNPC! In Jesus name amen!
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by ocelot2006(m): 8:09am On Nov 24, 2012
Aviator/Airline pilot. Strapped in the glass cockpit of a Boeing or Airbus, cruising at 30,000ft, wearing rayban glasses. Multiple stamps on me passport with lots of countries visited.
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Sunymoore(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2012
Programmer
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2012
grin public servant. grin
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by kaeel: 8:26am On Nov 24, 2012
D color is always REÈED my guy....9c pick..YNWA
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by ibrash600: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2012
world best engineer!!
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2012
World's best Opera performer. I would enjoy myself while impacting people's lives and at the same time get paid for it.
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by teebadmus(m): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2012
Pastor of course
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by starboyikenna(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2012
CEO of Cisco or Apple Inc wink
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by 4seasons: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2012
Hactivist of cos, because I will empty our govt. Pockets over night
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2012
Sarky: Nationalize 2 America n probably their President. Wt dt alone am ontop of d game.
Obama can testify of my wish.
buddy,u can only be governor in usa by nationlization... u cant even contest for presidential post talkless of bcomin president....u can ask arnold shwiezerneger(commando) n d rest...they will tell u more
only by birth u can contest for president....so stop dreaming dat...
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by dober(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2012
SPDC
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Sike(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
One of that kind PASTORS. You know now? wink
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by ziondaughter: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
some of u just think commenting on post like dis is fun, instead of u to be real u just make a fool out of urself. may God direct ur mind wen u think n ur hands wen u type.
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
shevon: Full time househusband to the country manager of Mobil Producing Unlimited.
tunnlex: Tastin of suger content for a soft drink company
shevon: Full time househusband to the country manager of Mobil Producing Unlimited.
these are the 2 most kolocious ideas!

1 Like

Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
Best job to me is to be paid for opening my mouth to yarn dust on a stage with plenty people paying gate fees to discover how stupid my thoughts have progressed and how drab their lives are!
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by prettyboi1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
Music, music, music, music.
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Chuksgeo: 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
Environmentalist
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by ezehr(m): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
will love to be a molecular Biologist. Thats the future of science. Thats what i live for
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Circle360: 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
Be An Architectect. Architecture.
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Pakavy(m): 12:12am On Nov 25, 2012
sconsults: [size=28pt]Doctor all the way.pride,respect and self fulfillment [/size]
and noble..no regrets yet
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by Pakavy(m): 12:14am On Nov 25, 2012
Sike: One of that kind PASTORS. You know now? wink
yes nah,shay d cannibal kind
Re: If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. by oxaloacetate(f): 6:06am On Nov 25, 2012
Network marketing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Leadway Interview Experience. / Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment / PWC Recruitment For Experience Banking Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.