Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria (13665 Views)

Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. / Telecom, It, Computer Jobs In Nigeria / Any Jobs In Oil/Gas Sector? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2012
Pro-sti-tution is one of the most dangerous jobs.
The girls have restless days and sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by ghettodreamz(m): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2012
igbsam: [size=15pt]What of ASHAWO! i dey always hear my mama talk say ASHAWO no be work. But susan and cynthia dey drive RANGE ROVER SPORT from the same work wey dem talk say no be work. [/size]

True talk.. The risk/fear of contracting HIV AIDS and the likes... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by cookie27: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2012
Being a Nigerian is, in itself, dangerous. If a plane doesn't fall on your house, it's going to collapse spontaneously. Or you get mugged and killed on some deserted stretch of road. Or you get crushed by a falling container. Or you enter one chance and end up vomiting money in someone's closet. Or you pick a phone off the floor and turn to shi.t for some big man to come and take home in his car. Or you get lynched for the lamest of reasons. Or an upturne fuel-ladden truck spontaneously combusts and you're a charred mess in the middle of the road. Or you're forced to lie down in the middle of raid road and get crushed by vehicles. I could go on but here's the bottom line: it's a jungle out there and the clock is ticking for everyone. Just be grateful for every second you have.

3 Likes

Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by cyril83(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2012
Orikinla: Pro-sti-tution is one of the most dangerous jobs.
The girls have restless days and sleepless nights.
bros they said dangerous not pleasure....ashawo work pay no be small
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by cyril83(m): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2012
cookie27: Being a Nigerian is, in itself, dangerous. If a plane doesn't fall on your house, it's going to collapse spontaneously. Or you get mugged and killed on some deserted stretch of road. Or you get crushed by a falling container. Or you enter one chance and end up vomiting money in someone's closet. Or you pick a phone off the floor and turn to shi.t for some big man to come and take home in his car. Or you get lynched for the lamest of reasons. Or an upturne fuel-ladden truck spontaneously combusts and you're a charred mess in the middle of the road. Or you're forced to lie down in the middle of raid road and get crushed by vehicles. I could go on but here's the bottom line: it's a jungle out there and the clock is ticking for everyone. Just be grateful for every second you have.
ONLY IN NIGERIA
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by goodjack(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2012
Being Jobless and at the same time married to a nagging woman who is in turn the break winner. You will wash pant, wash plate, wash toilet, cut the hairs in the unmentionable parts and other host of dangerous jobs. Your own as a man is finished.
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by ghettodreamz(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2012
Okada men i.e Bike riders..

Risk of being shot dead by Police men if they refused to pay them =N=20 Note..

Risk of being knocked down by heavy trucks or motorists..

OR them knocking down pedestrians who are also road users like them...

3 Likes

Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by Obinoscopy(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2012
martin92: Trust me people, selling garri can be the most dangerous job done

Abi? undecided
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by BasseyJ(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2012
Noticed fire fighter on your list, in my Naija i dont think thats a dangerous job at all, they just sit in their office getting fat, if they even bother to attend to a call, it's all over, either the fire has already been put out by boys(area guys), or it has burned out. Their office is near where i stay, the tires of their trucks are flat from lack of use and maintanance. @topic, i think the most dangerous is being a LASTMA field worker o, people hate them die

2 Likes

Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by kelsonpoint(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2012
What about lastma and timariv grin
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by LightSon(m): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2012
cookie27: Being a Nigerian is, in itself, dangerous. If a plane doesn't fall on your house, it's going to collapse spontaneously. Or you get mugged and killed on some deserted stretch of road. Or you get crushed by a falling container. Or you enter one chance and end up vomiting money in someone's closet. Or you pick a phone off the floor and turn to shi.t for some big man to come and take home in his car. Or you get lynched for the lamest of reasons. Or an upturne fuel-ladden truck spontaneously combusts and you're a charred mess in the middle of the road. Or you're forced to lie down in the middle of raid road and get crushed by vehicles. I could go on but here's the bottom line: it's a jungle out there and the clock is ticking for everyone. Just be grateful for every second you have.

Same or worse in every other country. Check the stats
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by Lordave: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2012
bus conductor
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by valicious1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
Nairaland Moderator ~ most dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by Chitexs250(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
duality: I think Joblessness, is the most dangerous.

Lwkmd
100 likes
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by Sike(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
duality: I think Joblessness, is the most dangerous.
Gbammmm!
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by Naanhetch: 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
Lwkmd oooo nairalanders una no go kie m
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by Ninilowo(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
Area boy/ Omo onile
Boko are Ram suicide bomber
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by valicious1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
Sike: Gbammmm!
Acidtalk's thread is about the most dangerous jobs in Nigeria, some confused fellow here talks about joblessness as the most dangerous job & more confused foooolz are applauding & " liking" the slowpoke. How can joblessness be a job. Nigerians love celebrating thrash.
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by TBD(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2012
Proffesional hire killers
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
mortuary attendants n security guards nko?
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by Oshiite: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
acidtalk: as per hypertension levels right?

They can hadly get physical or bodily damage from their type of job.
what other fhing is more dangerous dan hyper
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by sunnyzik(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by sunnyzik(m): 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
Workin in local govt. Counsil...no salary for d past 5mnths
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by OLADO(m): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
mortuary attendant
dead body washer
suicide bomber
traffic warden
bank security
highway patrol
lawyers seff
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by ilenaira: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
How about being an ordinary citizen of Nigeria?
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by item1: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
[size=48pt]SSS[/size]
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by kollybay4u: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
LASTMA period
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by odukoko(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
Prison work,keeping all those different types of criminals all in one compound?
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by shevon: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
Being a banker in the Nigeria of today is also very risky.
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by eddybanty(m): 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
In dis boko haram era, journalist, reporters,sss and media houses are being targeted.
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by GentleNaaz(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
Lion hunter
Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by odumdesmond: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
acidtalk: MOST DANGEROUS JOBS IN NIGERIA

* Tanker Driver
* Police Officer
* Telecommunication Mast Engineers
* Pilot and Air Hostess
* PHCN Field Engineers
* Fire Fighters
* Sky Scrapper Engineer / Workers
* Navy
* Construction Workers
* Sea Divers
* Bodyguard
* Army
* Sailors
* Container and Heavy Load Offloaders
* Heavy Truck Driver
* Oil Rig Engineers
* Highway Cleaners
* Interstate Drivers
* Election Officials

Feel free to add more on the list.
guy na Ashawo work dangerous pass oh,one wake up in the morning when I was stil carrying them and say make we do morning devotion, I asked her why she tell me sey no be small work them dey do oh, lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Good Grade Fetch You A Job In Nigeria? / N-power Batch C: Deployment/physical Verification Will Be Communicated Via Email / Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.