Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize (25265 Views)

Sikiratu Sindodo's 17yr Old Pretty Daughter(pics) / Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by eric1960: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
Jennifer Olize is the daughter of popular retired NTA broadcaster Frank Olize (He used to anchor Newsline, on Sundays).

A graduate of University of Reading, she is the brain behind popular fashion show Music Meets Runway. She Also Owns an accessories boutique.

Talk about #BeautyandBrains
http://.com/2012/11/meet-frank-olizes-daughter-jennifer.html

[img]http://www.naija.fm/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Jennifer-Olize-MMR-Producer_Creative-Director-400x60014.jpg[/img]

Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by acidtalk: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
Certainly one of the best Broadcasters to have emerged from Nigeria.
Life is so funny, one minute someone is a reigning star, the next minute, the person gets forgotten like they never existed.

I am happy she is doing great in her field like her father was on top of his game in his days as a broadcaster.

That man and Yinka Craig will remain of of the best male broadcasters to have come out of NTA.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by nellaluv(f): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
acidtalk: Certainly one of the best Broadcasters to have emerged from Nigeria.
Life is so funny, one minute someone is a reigning star, the next minute, the person gets forgotten like they never existed.

I am happy she is doing great in her field like her father was on top of his game in his days as a broadcaster.

That man and Yinka Craig will remain of of the best male broadcasters to have come out of NTA.

You can say that again! smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by tellwisdom: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
Im not interested in whoever she is...You hear?? angry
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by femzy(m): 3:18am On Nov 24, 2012
As your signature simply reads, Go Headbutt Cement!!!
tellwisdom: Im not interested in whoever she is...You hear?? angry

4 Likes

Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by duni04(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2012
Proud to say we attended the same primary school and I knew her, though she was a senior. She was way prettier then than she is now smiley
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2012

Okay.
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by puskin: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2012
duni04: Proud to say we attended the same primary school and I knew her, though she was a senior. She was way prettier then than she is now smiley

huh......talk true.
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by komek(m): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2012
duni04: Proud to say we attended the same primary school and I knew her, though she was a senior. She was way prettier then than she is now smiley

KuDoS
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by Leadn(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2012
The first pic isn't nice at all!!! Look at those legs lipsrsealed

But the 2nd is really cute wink
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2012
[quote author=tellwisdom]Im not interested in whoever she is...You hear?? angry [/quote Haters go and hug transformer..
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2012
WHO IS FRANK OLIZE AND CAN YOU POST HIS PICS ? SHE AIIITTTT. JUST A REGULAR LOOKING GIRL ON PECKHAM HIGH STREET
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by iamswizz(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2012
I have seen her.... So will i get pregnant?
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by tellwisdom: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2012
femzy: As your signature simply reads, Go Headbutt Cement!!!
ur left yansh angry
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by coolsamba(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2012
ђã†̥ does meeting her gats to do with our econony? Smh*
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by Successfigure: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2012
I think she's graduating from the university of writing.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by Lagusta(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2012
obadiah777: WHO IS FRANK OLIZE AND CAN YOU POST HIS PICS ? SHE AIIITTTT. JUST A REGULAR LOOKING GIRL ON PECKHAM HIGH STREET

He anchored NTA newsline, every sunday 9-10pm

He also anchored NTA tuesday live...

I remember when newsline was aired at the bar beach, that was 1993 or......

2 Likes

Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by laminaria(m): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2012
Tink ma private-jet wil can finally arrive abi?
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by condralbede(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2012
and which of the primary school is that?
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by adicious(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2012
This guy you can remember eh.... anyway m that guy you always see her with those days in school...........

can u remember now?
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by condralbede(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2012
Yes we all have seen her pix,bt make i ask dis question oh....hw wil dis reduce d cost of dat tin in dat place grin
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by plendil: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2012
not bad
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by DoctorAbu(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2012
Good evening viewers, Its nine o'clock....DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE?

11 Likes

Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by ajanaku2(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2012
...beautiful twins on her chest!
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by claremont(m): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2012
I vividly remember when he openly wept on live TV when airing a story about a 10 year old girl who was poured acid by her step-mum I think, the girl eventually died and he just couldn't hold back his tears. He was a great broadcaster indeed.

As for his daughter, I would SMASH.. .

1 Like

Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by 80million1: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2012
... Speechless ...

Ok, i have seen her.
Hope the President will now call me and give me a Multi Million naira contract!
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by arcpaulash(m): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2012
I must say I love her dressing somehow responsible
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2012
1ST PIC DID HER JUSTICE. 1ST PIC SHE LOOKS LIKE SANNA LATHAN
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by mekaboy(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2012
ALL THIS MAKEUP AND PHOTOSHOP WONT ALLOW US KNOW WHAT A PERSON LOOKS LIKE THESE DAYS.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by Nairastake: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
She dey look for husband ?

If 'NO', why the advert then? undecided
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by ziondaughter: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
some supid comments pple do make on this forum, i usually wonder if they are little children or adults doing it. If its adult, then its a shame cos some of dem talk out of point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Ladies Stun On The Cover Of Glam Africa Magazine / Sola Sobowale Covers Genevieve Magazine / Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.