Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. (30142 Views)

Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) / Davido Shares Pics Of His Late Mum / Picture Of Davido's Late Mum - Dr Vero Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2012
HIS FATHER.
cyril83: point of correction,his uncle not his father
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by hakeem4shi(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
cyril83: point of correction,his uncle not his father
His dad owns it,senator Adeleke-his uncle has shares in d school,that's all.
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by jhayluz: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
maninmood:

You are a nitwit. 'Spelling errors' to you is illiteracy. Consummate hogwash!

U need to come down from ur high horse man, dis dude has been civil in givin his point but u who claims to be too educated on the otherside cannot control urself, u don't need to insult anybody, just make ur point n be civil about it......

As for me its not about goin to school and acquiring what you can't give back to the society, most great men that has contributed to humanity are drop outs n illitrates....so its all about ur brainpower.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
Lol at chaos on thread grin grin
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by hackman90: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
cyril83: Died physically but alive spiritually...she dey inside wardrobe with calabash on her head....d fat lips dude take big head and huge nose resemble him mama...beautiful tho'
lolzzzzzz*rolling on the floor* what an insult.
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Nazcoj(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
Tutle Ninja
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by tunnlex(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2012
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Oshiite: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
joeydozzy: sorry,what do you want me to do with it? undecided
u are a sadist
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Oshiite: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
maninmood:

If you motive in going to school is to get MONEY, I smh! I am 31, currently studying my second degree in UK, and I am very comfortable than Davido. You go to school to have more potentials and innovations. Get it?
innovative wt empty pocket
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Oshiite: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
elopee3000: a man cool your temper he can still finish his university but first let young my grab his own share of money in nigeria music industry before the bubble will burst,mark zuckkerber is a drop out bill gate is a drop out steve job is drop out you that is packing degree what ve u giving back to man kind?
told them according to zebrudaya
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
dopeJemi: Laila.

Wats wiv u and Davido
undecided
I think Laila Ikeji just like posting celebrity news.
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by dopeJemi: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa:
I think Laila Ikeji just like posting celebrity news.

Buh its MostLy Davido
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
dopeJemi:

Buh its MostLy Davido
she gbadun Davido's parol.
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Don4life: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
maninmood:

If you motive in going to school is to get MONEY, I smh! I am 31, currently studying my second degree in UK, and I am very comfortable than Davido. You go to school to have more potentials and innovations. Get it?
tel am for mi o
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
so its this woman that born Davido? may her dear soul rest in peace, i know her welllllll, she came to lecture and the next monday some of her students were already seated waiting for her to come and all of a sudden we heard of her demise. so nice and cute madam, she lecture just for lecturing not that BU was paying her, just for the fun of it. eya, what a fresh memory of her, they now have Adeleke Uni in Ede, osun state. but why davido wayworld like this na? his mum was a devoted christian.
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by mrkels(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2012
Them don use her head do moni ooooooo
Ps: middle finger to all the morof-ers slowpoke who would wanna insult me.
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by maninmood(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
obadiah777: MY POINT EXACTLY. ILLITERACY IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH DESPITE THE EDUCATIONAL EXPLOITS. LETS LOOK AT WHAT THIS FELLOW WROTE FOR EXAMPLE. 'CONSUMMATE' AND 'HOGWASH' DO NOT GO TOGETHER. IN FACT THIS IS LIKE TRYING TO COMBINE OIL WITH WATER. THEY DONT MIX

You are a nematode. Hogwash: Bunkum, nonsense, etc. Consummate: Depending on its usage can be complete, perfect, absolute,etc.

Since your intent is to go to school for MONEY, go ahead, I am definitely not surprised seeing lots of graduate cosistently searching for employment when most of them don't have anything to proffer aside Queen Elizabeth's grammars which is inapplicable to the development of Nigeria-their country. I am not moved by your hocus-pocus. Education got me where I am today- I studied not because of MONEY which you are after. Keep wallowing in your ignorance.
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
maninmood:

You are a nematode. Hogwash: Bunkum, nonsense, etc. Consummate: Depending on its usage can be complete, perfect, absolute,etc.

Since your intent is to go to school for MONEY, go ahead, I am definitely not surprised seeing lots of graduate cosistently searching for employment when most of them don't have anything to proffer aside Queen Elizabeth's grammars which is inapplicable to the development of Nigeria-their country. I am not moved by your hocus-pocus. Education got me where I am today- I studied not because of MONEY which you are after. Keep wallowing in your ignorance.
WHICH SCHOOL DID YOU SAY YOU ATTENDED AGAIN ? COLLECT YOUR MONEY BACK BRAH. YOUR EDUCATION HAS BEEN BUNKUM grin
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by maninmood(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2012
obadiah777: WHICH SCHOOL DID YOU SAY YOU ATTENDED AGAIN ? COLLECT YOUR MONEY BACK BRAH. YOUR EDUCATION HAS BEEN BUNKUM grin

Get right back on your Oxford dictionary and look up the word 'grammars'. Now let me elucidate what it means to you if you are that obtuse:

Grammars( plural of grammar which is defined as a particular analysis of the system and structure of language or of a specific language). Shame on your teacher if he or she taught you that English Language has just one particular analysis. Have you ever in your insanely irresponsible life been told that English language is blessed with different grammars?

If you reply me once again, I wouldn't give you any feedback. I am way busy than to be gibed by a low-life
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
maninmood:

Get right back on your Oxford dictionary and look up the word 'grammars'. Now let me elucidate what it means to you if you are that obtuse:

Grammars( plural of grammar which is defined as a particular analysis of the system and structure of language or of a specific language). Shame on your teacher if he or she taught you that English Language has just one particular analysis. Have you ever in your insanely irresponsible life been told that English language is blessed with different grammars?

If you reply me once again, I wouldn't give you any feedback. I am way busy than to be gibed by a low-life
grin grin grin grin grin CLASSIC
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by yomilike(m): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
free2ryhme: any meaning in this??
Watin b ur own sef ? Must u comment ? U no fit luk am and go ur way? Follow follow..
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by yoged(m): 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
grin
obadiah777: YOU DRUNK ?
. Obadiah!obadiah!obadiah? How many time did I called you? I swear, you are a clown.
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by bizzle2: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
lol, dude u sure ure studying in the uk? u just made three blunders in one sentence...
(1)its motive "for" not motive "in"
(2)u dont study a degree, u study "for" a degree
(3)"I am very comfortable than Davido" common bro, I cud write better, even in junior secondary....wht happened to "more comfortable than"
na only one degree i get and i neva even enter plane before.lol
just fooling around folks, grin
maninmood:

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
yoged: grin. Obadiah!obadiah!obadiah? How many time did I called you? I swear, you are a clown.
3 TIMES SIR grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by niggadee(m): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
r.i.p mrs adeleke. stop jealousy and hating on davido
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by niggadee(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
mrkels: Them don use her head do moni ooooooo
Ps: middle finger to all the morof-ers slowpoke who would wanna insult me.
think before you speak
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
caropy: But why Davido wayworld like this na? his mum was a devoted christian.

Caropy,

Did you mean wayward?
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by topmostg: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
obadiah777: 3 TIMES SIR grin grin grin
WALAHI, Craze don jam u....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Truckpusher(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
caropy: so its this woman that born Davido? may her dear soul rest in peace, i know her welllllll, she came to lecture and the next monday some of her students were already seated waiting for her to come and all of a sudden we heard of her demise. so nice and cute madam, she lecture just for lecturing not that BU was paying her, just for the fun of it. eya, what a fresh memory of her, they now have Adeleke Uni in Ede, osun state. but why davido wayworld like this na? his mum was a devoted christian.
see your yamayama english and you still dey jealous the boy join abi?
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by dhorlar(f): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
eeyah.....rip
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by onyengbu: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
maninmood:

Guy you cant even help yourself.

Why not thank Obadiah, he is only trying to save you from yourself! tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by tomakint: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
yoged: grin. Obadiah!obadiah!obadiah? How many time did I called you? I swear, you are a clown.
Seconded! **tomakint rolling on the floor, laughing with tears**cheesy cheesy cheesy indeed OBADIAH is a joker, just love the way he was messing around with the London guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital / Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix / Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.