Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Am Falling For An Nlander... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Falling For An Nlander... (16741 Views)

Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) / I Am Falling In Love With A Nairalander. / Dyt I Am Falling For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by greedie1(f): 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
men acting like boys ...... wonders

1 Like

Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 11:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
r231:

Good girl grin grin grin

no wayo....my son wan take me to school
Instead of the reverse.

But you sef, why you no go school with your son?
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 11:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
gree-die:
More like boys acting like boys
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by r231(m): 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
Instead of the reverse.

But you sef, why you no go school with your son?

monday morning we dey go class together grin grin
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by vivianc(f): 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
dmcdad:

I sincerely hope this thread can be discarded. Gosh! This is preposterous. WTF!

Nna supu ya bu oyibo biko......dem go hear am today. grin grin
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by ikekings(m): 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
Nna eh!!! Una don derail this thread finish... angry angry angry...
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
Sexkillz let it be known that you're way older than me, time wasted can never be brought back, fool wasted 25 years of his life on earth without achieving anything, goes about hating on a young fine dude who'll definitely achieve more than what he has achieved during his 25 years on earth at the age of 22.
Dude it aint my fault if you feel cheated of frustrated get a knife and go on a suicidal mision you won't be missed. You'll only be remembered as 25 years old NL moderator who spends 24 hours online looking for cheap local girls to decieve
hornipipe: i put my age out there so? Does that reduce my IQ in anyway? I am proud of my age and proud of my bro that's why i put the age I'll be graduating from uni i dint put my age, get your facts right, if you're proud of your age and what you've achieved within that time frame putting it on a public forum shouldn't be a biggie
U better preach it!! Only on NL is being young a negative thing. Don't mind the "underachievers"!! And the IQ thingy is a sure GBAM, ur IQ is def higher than a lot of the old aged things on here stinking with immaturity.
hornipipe: Sexkillz let it be known that you're way older than me, time wasted can never be brought back, fool wasted 25 years of his life on earth without achieving anything, goes about hating on a young fine dude who'll definitely achieve more than what he has achieved during his 25 years on earth at the age of 22.
Dude it aint my fault if you feel cheated of frustrated get a knife and go on a suicidal mision you won't be missed. You'll only be remembered as 25 years old NL moderator who spends 24 hours online looking for cheap local girls to decieve
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
r231:

monday morning we dey go class together grin grin
who go carry the lunch box?

And abeg check if that teacher wey you yab dey there make you help me greet am
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
Amya: @ Op, your crush is Debosky? Don't blame you, I think he's kinda cute .
shocked
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
r231:

Good girl grin grin grin

no wayo....my son wan take me to school
You should also be a good boy and let him take you to school. There is nothing wrong with the old learning from the young.

The favoritism is ridiculous and easy for anyone that is unbiased to see. If u hornipipe was banned, u should also be banned!

1 Like

Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
hornipipe: Sexkillz let it be known that you're way older than me, time wasted can never be brought back, fool wasted 25 years of his life on earth without achieving anything, goes about hating on a young fine dude who'll definitely achieve more than what he has achieved during his 25 years on earth at the age of 22.

take time to type bro.
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 25, 2012
Me watching an e-movie on NL

M just gonna go grab my potty so m comfortable pause pls

*puts my bb remote down*
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 25, 2012
gree-die:
ULTRA GBAM!
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
If I put mine and what I have achieved here, you will edit your posts and if r231 does the same, you go fear. If 190 starts, you go run.

That does not really make anyone go wow na.
i still don't know what your problem is honestly
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by abiL(f): 12:01am On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:

take time to type bro.

Like you didn't have any typos in any of your previous posts. Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by dmcdad: 12:01am On Nov 25, 2012

Guy u definitely have issues. I mean.. This is lugubrious...
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:

take time to type bro.
dude, why do you always stick your nose in other people's hassle?
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03am On Nov 25, 2012
dmcdad:

Guy u definitely have issues. I mean.. This is lugubrious...
Lmao!!!!
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by ikekings(m): 12:03am On Nov 25, 2012
**Looks for my dictionary**....

1 Like

Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 12:03am On Nov 25, 2012
hornipipe: i still don't know what your problem is honestly
my proble, is that you need to chill. This is not neccessary
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 25, 2012
Ka chi fuo. . .
Mynd_44:
my proble, is that you need to chill. This is not neccessary
well well well, what do we have here?

1 Like

abiL:

Lol, I was about to say he is the last person that should correct anyone's typo. I know how many times I had a migraine just trying to decipher his posts.

As M.I would say; "Why so pained"?? grin grin
Mynd_44:

take time to type bro.
yea that's the spirit, keep quoting and picking mere typographical errors while i go on schooling you!
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 25, 2012
shocked shocked shocked LMAO!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 12:05am On Nov 25, 2012
abiL:

If the student makes mistakes, it's okay na.....he is schooling us in english remember?
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by abiL(f): 12:06am On Nov 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
Lol, I was about to say he is the last person that should correct anyone's typo. I know how many times I had a migraine just trying to decipher his posts.

As M.I would say; "Why so pained"?? grin grin

grin grin

Lol he has got his head far up SK's arsë, that's why he's too quick to point out a mistake that he's guilty of.
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 12:06am On Nov 25, 2012
ItsModella:
dude, why do you always stick your nose in other people's hassle?
Read from page one babe, it is my hassles
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by abiL(f): 12:07am On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
If the student makes mistakes, it's okay na.....he is schooling us in english remember?

No I don't remember!
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
U better preach it!! Only on NL is being young a negative thing. Don't mind the "underachievers"!! And the IQ thingy is a sure GBAM, ur IQ is def higher than a lot of the old aged things on here stinking with immaturity.

doing just that cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27)

What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster / Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / Exchange Ur 2go Usernames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.