Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,601 members, 7,847,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Am Falling For An Nlander... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Falling For An Nlander... (16812 Views)

Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) / I Am Falling In Love With A Nairalander. / Dyt I Am Falling For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 25, 2012
i honestly hope that this ish has ended.as a GUEST, i watched this shît get down.

@hornipipe, dawg, just let it go.i understand why you're pissed that you got banned while R231 didn't get banned too.life aint fair so let it slide.

2 Likes

Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 1:49am On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky: i honestly hope that this ish has ended.as a GUEST, i watched this shît get down.

@hornipipe, dawg, just let it go.i understand why you're pissed that you got banned while R231 didn't get banned too.life aint fair so let it slide.
Don't remind me of this dude. It's too funny. I am smiling just remembering it
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Ilaje44(m): 2:34am On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44: Waoh!!!

It's almost game time.

Jeki bobo yii lo wa NKAN je jare. A gbodo win(ni) l'eni. O di dandan
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky: i honestly hope that this ish has ended.as a GUEST, i watched this shît get down.

@hornipipe, dawg, just let it go.i understand why you're pissed that you got banned while R231 didn't get banned too. Life aint fair so let it slide.
I seriously can't wrap my mind around that fact either. Only on NL will that happen and everyone just smile saying nothing. I can't stand the a*ss lickers on here, extremely pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by dmcdad: 4:55am On Nov 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
I seriously can't wrap my mind around that fact either. Only on NL will that happen and everyone just smile saying nothing. I can't stand the a*ss lickers on here, extremely pathetic!

its weird that the debate lingers... Na wa o
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Ishilove: 5:37am On Nov 25, 2012
Nomoniger: As a south african man iwould never date a nigerian, no matter whats the situation, i just imagine the criminal which will come out of that womb, you nigerians are the worst, worst than whites, thugs, criminals, drug dealers, robbers, 419 scammers you do it all and if ihad it my way i would deport all of you out of my country, you realy know how to mess things up, south africa could have been a better place if it was not of you bringimg your greed and making money at allcost mentality - i wish for all to disappear in the face of sa - if any of you in mzantsi can hear me please go back where u come from liars and cheats, go back home and fisish off your country ruin it dont do it to my land, you had so many years of freedo,m and yet u fail to make anything decent of nigeria and u claim to be the smartest in africa, you crooks and thieves. I will never like nigerians infact all of u can go to hell!:@
Troll alert! Troll alert!!!!

Where are the mods when you need them sef?? NL mods are like the Nigerian police; when you have no use for them they are all up in your face disturbing the peace, but when their services are needed, they become scarcer than water in the desert.

This thread needs to be locked asap! angry
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 25, 2012
Ishilove:
Troll alert! Troll alert!!!!

Where are the mods when you need them sef?? NL mods are like the Nigerian police; when you have no use for them they are all up in your face disturbing the peace, but when their services are needed, they become scarcer than water in the desert.

This thread needs to be locked asap! angry
+100 likes
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 6:23am On Nov 25, 2012
dmcdad:

I thought it was just me
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 25, 2012
dmcdad:

I'm cosigning lalaosky's post. It's clearly not a debate as hornipipe wasn't allowed to contest his ban and neither did my post change anything but then again it's a Nigerian forum. I expect such crap, the truth still remains that favoritism is the only reason r231 wasn't banned. And if repeating it makes u uncomfortable, drink poison and have d rest u so desire.

1 Like

Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 6:37am On Nov 25, 2012
Why is this still on? I thought the producers said lights out?
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 25, 2012
^^Dude if it bothers u, Un-follow the thread and stop spitting sh1t!!
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 6:46am On Nov 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
The real question you should ask is how was pipe sure r231 was not banned?

i mean this is not the romance section na and no one has access the the logs. Except a few people.

**winks**
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 6:48am On Nov 25, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^Dude if it bothers u, Un-follow the thread and stop spitting sh1t!!
yes ma. I will consider it and get back to you later.

Lakers won yaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! That werey r231 must be very happy with himself
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
The real question you should ask is how was pipe sure r231 was not banned?

i mean this is not the romance section na and no one has access the the logs. Except a few people.

**winks**
From r231's response to my questions I can see he wasn't banned. You also made a silly remark, "who wan ban r231....." undecided E.O.D
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by UjSizzle(f): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2012
People like fight sha
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2012
Awon ayeeeee!!!! Elenu razor o! *music* louder!!!

Morning frenemies!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2012
Idowuogbo: Awon ayeeeee!!!! Elenu razor o! *music* louder!!!

Morning frenemies!!! kiss
Your line no dey ever go. Mailed u as well.
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2012
sexkillz: Your line no dey ever go. Mailed u as well.
Don't get me started u! angry angry angry
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Don't get me started u! angry angry angry
Who chop your biscuit? No be me o.

I swear.
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
From r231's response to my questions I can see he wasn't banned. You also made a silly remark, "who wan ban r231....." undecided E.O.D
lmao
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by omiobo: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2012
*yawn*
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by ikekings(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2012
omiobo: *yawn*
**throws stone into his mouth**
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 9:27am On Nov 25, 2012
ikekings: **throws stone into his mouth**
**smacks his head**
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by ikekings(m): 9:37am On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
**smacks his head**
Ouch!! What's that for?
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by omiobo: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
**smacks his head**

what are u doing on this thread? This thread is meant for bennyraz not you. Go church go pray make your own wife locate you as tasha located benny in the galile of nairaland. Tasha-benny,what a beautiful combo!
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by dmcdad: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
I'm cosigning lalaosky's post. It's clearly not a debate as hornipipe wasn't allowed to contest his ban and neither did my post change anything but then again it's a Nigerian forum. I expect such crap, the truth still remains that favoritism is the only reason r231 wasn't banned. And if repeating it makes u uncomfortable, drink poison and have d rest u so desire.

WTF! Are u turning the heat on me? Am I the mod that determines who gets banned or not? Since u've been following this thread, did u notice me at any point in time taking sides? I even solicited to both parties to bury their hatchet and come about a truce.. I was just wondering why they were adamant at my plea that is why I was taken aback to note that the rancor is still there... Anywayz, since u said I should drink poison for trying to bring about peace and decorum, I'll accept it with good faith...

1 Like

Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2012
omiobo:

what are u doing on this thread? This thread is meant for bennyraz not you. Go church go pray make your own wife locate you as tasha located benny in the galile of nairaland. Tasha-benny,what a beautiful combo!
Church just close jorh. na to chop sunday rice remain........
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by dmcdad: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
Church just close jorh. na to chop sunday rice remain........

Na Catholic tinz u dey do?
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Obinoscopy(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2012
Ayoke22: Uju is my tweenie,m goin to tell her

Pls don't dear. If you do it'll break her heart. And as her tweenie you wouldn't want that, would you? smiley
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 11:16am On Nov 25, 2012
dmcdad:

Na Catholic tinz u dey do?
No oooo. But here too we dey do first service and na im sweet pass.

I go do thanksgiving say Lakers win the mavericks
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Pls don't dear. If you do it'll break her heart. And as her tweenie you wouldn't want that, would you? smiley
Oga mi. How you dey na?
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Ilaje44(m): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Ashewo ogidi ni iwo omode yii. Ta lo ko e ni Psaikoloji bi won se ng petu s'inu obirin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27)

What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster / Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / Exchange Ur 2go Usernames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.