Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,622 members, 7,847,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Am Falling For An Nlander... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Falling For An Nlander... (16814 Views)

Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) / I Am Falling In Love With A Nairalander. / Dyt I Am Falling For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky: i honestly hope that this ish has ended.as a GUEST, i watched this shît get down.

@hornipipe, dawg, just let it go.i understand why you're pissed that you got banned while R231 didn't get banned too.life aint fair so let it slide.
lol no beef on my mind he's the one who is seriously hurting the truth is quite bitter grin grin
The guy woke up this morning the 1st thing he did was to lift the ban then reban me till the 23 of November 2013 grin goes a long way to showing i was on point yesterday. grin grin
The thing pain am no be small cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Obinoscopy(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
Oga mi. How you dey na?

Mo wa pa. No shaking smiley
How you dey?
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by dmcdad: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
No oooo. But here too we dey do first service and na im sweet pass.

I go do thanksgiving say Lakers win the mavericks

Any flexing to support the thanksgiving? Lmao
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2012
Ilaje44:

Ashewo ogidi ni iwo omode yii. Ta lo ko e ni Psaikoloji bi won se ng petu s'inu obirin?
Bobo yen buru gan. Bi o se'n ko orobo ni lepa na'n wole.

O ko ma n se won bi o se wu ni
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Obinoscopy(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2012
Ilaje44:

Ashewo ogidi ni iwo omode yii. Ta lo ko e ni Psaikoloji bi won se ng petu s'inu obirin?

grin

No one thought me psychology or womanology O. I'm just been chivalrous, nothing more wink.
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Mo wa pa. No shaking smiley
How you dey?
I dey fine jorh. Any quanta happen?
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2012
dmcdad:

Any flexing to support the thanksgiving? Lmao
Na r231 be the Laker fan na. Go meet am.

Me just dey help them celebrate
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
I'm cosigning lalaosky's post. It's clearly not a debate as hornipipe wasn't allowed to contest his ban and neither did my post change anything but then again it's a Nigerian forum. I expect such crap, the truth still remains that favoritism is the only reason r231 wasn't banned. And if repeating it makes u uncomfortable, drink poison and have d rest u so desire.
the fact remains NL aint my father's property neither is it his father's Seun owns it and he alone has the final say.
The difference between the mod and i is day and night. If person don pass you e don pass you for life the only thing na to follow am for back cheesy
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by dmcdad: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
Na r231 be the Laker fan na. Go meet am.

Me just dey help them celebrate

I see... That one dy
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2012
Obinoscopy:

grin

No one thought me psychology or womanology O. I'm just been chivalrous, nothing more wink.
You sure?
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2012
dmcdad:

I see... That one dy
Check his house na
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by dmcdad: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
Check his house na

Lol.. For where?
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2012
dmcdad:

Lol.. For where?
General section
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by r231(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
From r231's response to my questions I can see he wasn't banned. You also made a silly remark, "who wan ban r231....." undecided E.O.D

Ask him why he was banned........
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
cool

Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
r231:

Ask him why he was banned........
guy, I did thanksgiving today oo. Lakers won sha...
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by UjSizzle(f): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Pls don't dear. If you do it'll break her heart. And as her tweenie you wouldn't want that, would you? smiley

hmmmmmmmm
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by r231(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
guy, I did thanksgiving today oo. Lakers won sha...

Overly happy sef grin grin grin
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Obinoscopy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
uj_sizzle:

hmmmmmmmm

Emmm, Uju hon, I was just gisting with her smiley. She said u and her are pals, is it true?
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
r231:

Overly happy sef grin grin grin
Na so oo
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
Idowuogbo: Awon ayeeeee!!!! Elenu razor o! *music* louder!!!

Morning frenemies!!! kiss

Hi dearie! Longest time. Whataguan?
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
omiobo:

what are u doing on this thread? This thread is meant for bennyraz not you. Go church go pray make your own wife locate you as tasha located benny in the galile of nairaland. Tasha-benny,what a beautiful combo!
hehehehehehehe!!
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tashamania: Yeah, thats true. its really a temporal crunch. But, i swear if i ever see that guy tryna get another gurl's attention here on nl, i'd so much do as to whip his a.rseangry
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
hornipipe: lol no beef on my mind he's the one who is seriously hurting the truth is quite bitter grin grin
The guy woke up this morning the 1st thing he did was to lift the ban then reban me till the 23 of November 2013 grin goes a long way to showing i was on point yesterday. grin grin
The thing pain am no be small cheesy cheesy cheesy

WTF!!...are you kidding me?..now that's pure misuse of power.this is getting personal.sexkillz please stop this.many people have traded words on NL and didn't get banned for this long.not even the notorious E-fighters.even mukina2 don't ban someone this long.you're going way overboard with this act.

Hornipipe, maybe you should PM seun or mukina2 and complain about this inhumane treatment
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:

WTF!!...are you kidding me?..now that's pure misuse of power.this is getting personal.sexkillz please stop this.many people have traded words on NL and didn't get banned for this long.not even the notorious E-fighters.even mukina2 don't ban someone this long.you're going way overboard with this act.

Hornipipe, maybe you should PM seun or mukina2 and complain about this inhumane treatment
Shut up on things you know nothing of. . .

He hasn't told anyone why he was banned yet and i dont owe anyone an explanation for banning anyone.

You may choose to mind your business and not take a bullet for someone not worthy of it!
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2012
r231, how far?
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
Benny? shocked shocked
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tashamania: Benny? shocked shocked
So it is benny
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
It's most likely benny. She once opened a thread about him.
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Mynd44: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
ItsModella:
It's most likely benny. She once opened a thread about him.
That's great
Re: Am Falling For An Nlander... by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
So it is benny

I just said "benny" and nothing more.

FYI..@modella & mynd, benny replies my PM. I just thought that info would help out smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27)

What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster / Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / Exchange Ur 2go Usernames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.