Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Who Inspires You Most ( Whom Do You Look Upto As A Role Model) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Inspires You Most ( Whom Do You Look Upto As A Role Model) (575 Views)

Atiku – ‘little Girls Who Want To Be Governor Now Have A Role Model’ / Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu / Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Inspires You Most ( Whom Do You Look Upto As A Role Model) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
There's no gain saying the fact that life is not a bed of roses. Irrespective of that fact, evreyone wants to live a life of bed roses. We want the good things of life.Every human want to be successfull in life, as, it is instinctual to human's very nature. The life of influence, affluence and to say the least, the life of opulence is everyone's desire. Succees is man's end desire.

Now to achieve success, which is the end product, there must be a means towards that end. We have come across great and successfull men/women in life, either through hearsays, reading, media, entertainment, politics, wars, education, freedom fighters etc. We have seen how through hard work and determination they have achieved success in their field of endeavours. It is at this point that i ask my fellow nairalanders who inspire you the most and why?

Barack obama, nelson mandela, martin lurther (king),wole soyinka, chinua achebe, fela, awolowo, ojukwu, beckham, tupac, steve bantu and many more inspire me, but of them all i think barack obama is my greatest inspiration and role model. you all know why?

From a near obscurity, relatively unknown and average background he rose to be one of the greatest figures of our time. His life speaks volume of one who is intelligent, hardworking, focused, determined and outspoken. He utilised all these qualities of his to be what he is today. How much more can one be inspired by such a figure.

My fellow nairalanders, who inspires you most? Whom do you look up to as a role model on your way to success, fame and stardom.
Re: Who Inspires You Most ( Whom Do You Look Upto As A Role Model) by Caseless: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
PROPHET MUHAMMAD(s.a.w)

PROPHET MUHAMMAD(s.a.w)

PROPHET MUHAMMAD(s.a.w)

PROPHET MUHAMMAD(s.a.w)

PROPHET MUHAMMAD(s.a.w)

MY DAD

GENERAL MUHAMMAD BUHARI

TUPAC AMMAR SHAKUR(He was an ambassador to the black pple)

Op, these are my heroes and people i look up to.

Sori say them pass one role model......

(1) (Reply)

Under Inflated Tyres Are Highly Dangerous - Bridgestone GMM / Breaking News, IKONJO-IWEALA'S Mother KIDNAPPED / PHOTONEWS: Commercial Motor-bikers Protest Against Lagos Traffic Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.