Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Divided Emotions - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Divided Emotions (63250 Views)

19 Words For Emotions You Feel But Can’t Explain / Waves Of Emotions / Twisted Emotions - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divided Emotions by DAvIt0(m): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95:
SECONDED ....some pipo need to keep their thoughts to themselves undecided

abi ooo SECONDED Also
Re: Divided Emotions by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
Omololly..should we expect any more freebies tonight kiss
You know I belong to the Oliver Twist race grin
Re: Divided Emotions by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
Kenneth and Sonia obviously have some serious energy between them. Please fly either towards the other for some demonstrations. I can't wait to see the passion unleash between them. Hmmmmmm...

Good work.Refreshing...
Re: Divided Emotions by Omolola1(f): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95: Omololly..should we expect any more freebies tonight kiss
You know I belong to the Oliver Twist race grin

Yeah! Updating one more tonight!
Oliver girl grin

moreeni: Kenneth and Sonia obviously have some serious energy between them. Please fly either towards the other for some demonstrations. I can't wait to see the passion unleash between them. Hmmmmmm...

Good work.Refreshing...

Demonstrations? MOREENI!!!! grin
Re: Divided Emotions by Hummingbird: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
Awww....this is getin more interest...9c work omolola
Re: Divided Emotions by Omolola1(f): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
"You think I won't do it?"

By now her eyes were smoldering. Her fury was something to behold.

"That would require a psychiatric evaluation."

"That's right. You have special needs and require special help."

. . .All I need is to spend the rest of my nights in bed with you, my beloved. But...it's never going to happen. . .

"Dammit, Kenneth. Look at me when I'm talking to you!"

"I am looking."

. . .I can't look anywhere else. That's my problem. That's why I need to get a divorce as soon as possible. You and James need it too. . .

"I'm serious. I want you to get some counseling and support. The last thing you should be thinking about is a divorce."

"I had no idea you felt this strongly on the subject. May I ask what brought it on?"

"Isn't the fact that you were a POW reason enough?" She fired back, but he had the distinct impression there was something else behind her vehemence.

"Much as I'd love to explore this more thoroughly with you, I have other plans tonight and I'm afraid I'm already late."

"Sonia," he said on a mere sober note, "tomorrow I'm planning to drive Divine up to Ligwai after school for a few hours. If you want, we'll swing by your office and take you with us, so you can see where I have hopes of living. He's been anxious for you to come, so I can make a decision about buying the place."

"I wish I could, but I have a chemistry lab on Tuesday afternoons."

"How long does it last?"

"Till five."

"We can wait until then to go. We could have dinner at Cremeville's. That'll give Divine time to get his homework done. Think about it. Tomorrow he can tell me what you decide. Good night."

Her face closed up, and he couldn't tell what she was thinking. "Good night."

All the way back to the hotel, Kenneth reflected on the subtle changes in his wife since he'd arrived at Abaji. From shock and a distanced pity to...what? Intensity, unselfishness, determination. Just now she'd seemed more like the Sonia he'd left behind. But he understood all too well that it was because she felt sorry for him and didn't want to hurt him.

. . .I can't hang on to you knowing deep down that you're in love with James, Sonia. I can't!

Kenneth spotted M.T in the lobby talking to one of the clerks at the reception desk. Even from this distance, he could see that his friend seemed to be putting on weight as fast as he was.

"Mohammed-Tafa, I presume? My, my, what civilization has wrought."

M.T turned around, a wry smile lifting the corner of his mouth. What a wonder was a woman's love. Kenneth could hardly recognize the guy.

"Sergeant Brown, sir."

Kenneth's ears picked up the subtle tap-tap of M.T.'S knuckles on the counter. He was telling Kenneth the shirt and jeans looked "awesome," one of Divine's favourite words.

"I need to talk to you. Let's get out of here Sarge."

Kenneth nodded and they headed across the foyer to the guest parking lot.

M.T whistled as they climbed into Kenneth's new Siena.
Both of them already knew where they wanted to go. The choice had been made years ago. Five minutes later they'd pulled into "MAMA B" canteen and gave their order: two plates of Tuwo-Shinkafa and a bottle of hernessey."

"How's Hauwa?"

"She's doing great."

"I don't have to ask you how it's going."

M.T blushed furiously.

"Come on, now. How long did it take her to make you her husband again?"

"That's classified...sir."

"That fast, huh?" Kenneth grinned.

"She wants a baby."

"Did you tell her you're going to have a whole football team, and that the first one...boy or girl...is going to be named after me?"

"Yeah. I did. She's planning on it." Suddenly he was sobbing. "I just can't believe she loves me. I mean, look at me. Old one-eye."

"Old one-eye has all the parts that count. And you've got both your hands. You know how important that is, if you follow my meaning."

M.T sniffed hard. "One hand gets the job done, Sergeant."

Kenneth sucked in his breath. "I wouldn't know."

"Why the hell not? You had your chance the other night."

A tap on the table announced that their meal had arrived. Kenneth paid the waitress, then distributed the food.

"What are you talking about?" He demanded when they were alone again.

"You mean, who. Sonia's been down to Lagos a couple of times already."

Kenneth almost dropped his mug in surprise.

"How come you're divorcing her, Sarge?"

"She can't marry James Okoye if I don't do the honourable thing."

"She's not engaged anymore."

"A mere technicality, Tafa."

"I'm not so sure. Perhaps you ought to know that a couple of weeks back, while you were putting on one of your more colorful productions of the late, late show, as Hauwa calls them, your wife wrestled you to the ground and held on to you for dear life until morning."

M.T's words hit him. His appetite ceased to exist. "I don't believe you."

"Did you ever ask her about the big bruise on her jaw?"

His body went rigid. "She said she ran into a cupboard door."

"Well, for what it's worth, that cupboard did enough blabbing to provide a carbon copy of one of my nights. Just thought you'd like to be informed."

"She held me all night?"

. . .How could that have happened and you didn't know about it, Brown?

"I guess she sang to you, too. That's when you calmed down. Hauwa's going to try it on me next time. The point I'm attempting to make is, what's she doing holding you when she's got a perfectly good fiance ready to take her off your hands?"

"Hand, M.T., hand."

"You know what I mean, Sarge."

. . .Is that why you're fighting me on the divorce, Sonia? Because the mother in you has bonded with the terrified child in me?

"Did it ever occur to you she might've wanted an excuse to hold you?"

"No."

. . .Sonia had always felt sorry if an ant got crushed. He could just imagine how sorry she'd feel after witnessing his madman performance. . .

"I know what you're thinking, Sarge, but it isn't that way. For one thing, Hauwa said that Sonia was so happy to finally connect with you she practically went to pieces for a while. According to my wife, Sonia said something that kind of puts a different slant to things."

"I don't want to hear it."

"Well, you're going to," M.T persisted doggedly, "Sonia told Hauwa that she'd been cheated out of seven years with you, and now she's jealous of me because I know things about you that she doesn't know. When you had that bad night, she felt like she was right there in that cell with you, sharing it. She said it made her feel close to you again, like she used to feel before the war when she knew things about you nobody else did. She said...and this is a quote...'It was like I was given a little present, one I'll treasure forever.'"

. . .She said that?

Kenneth couldn't talk, couldn't think.

"Sure as hell doesn't sound like pity to me. Sure doesn't sound like James Okoye could've squeezed his way in between you two." After a long pause, M.T muttered, "She said something else, but, I guess you don't want to hear that, either."

"Go ahead," Kenneth half grunted.

"Is that an order, sir?"

"What do you think?"

"Just checking. Well, according to Hauwa, Sonia's terrified you're going to divorce her and share seven lost years with some dark skinned girl who's only out for your body and won't connect with you on any other level."

Kenneth's mouth quirked, despite his pain.

"She has one more secret fear."

"Go on."

"Just checking to see if you're still with me. What Hauwa says is that Sonia's afraid you'll find the girl's performance better than hers. Apparently she's nervous about being able to make all the right moves after seven years of abstinence. She's afraid you're dying to experiment now, and James has given you the excuse you've been looking for."

Quiet reigned.

"Could she be right, Sarge? Have you been holding out on me all this time?"

More quiet.

"I wasn't supposed to tell you all that. It was top secret. Classified. You never heard it from me."

"I never heard it from you." Kenneth repeated.

M.T stared at him. "What's eating you?"

"She's been in love with another man for two years."

"Correction. She's been seeing another man for two years and couldn't commit to him until the eleventh hour. And we know why, don't we, Sarge? Because she was in love with another man for seven years before that."

Kenneth gritted his teeth. "She's in love with James now!"

"You were there first, Sarge. She still loves you, yet you're practically throwing her at him."

"Because James is the man she wants to marry."

"Maybe. Maybe not. All I know is, you're not giving this thing half a chance. If I thought for a minute Hauwa was hanging on to me out of pity, I'd be long gone, so I can understand your reasoning. But I'll tel you, what Hauwa heard coming out of Sonia's mouth the other night...that wasn't pity or anything close to it."

Kenneth groaned. "You think I don't want to believe you?"

"I think maybe you ought to visit a shrink at the Veterans' Hospital."

"Sonia told me the same thing earlier today."

"Maybe you ought to take her advice."

"Maybe. But it won't solve a damn thing if in the end she'd still rather be Mrs. James Okoye."

"Excuse me, sir, but you don't sound like the same man who kept me alive all those years and wouldn't let me give up!"

"That man died the morning we flew into Abuja, M.T."
Re: Divided Emotions by DAvIt0(m): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
woooow!! getting more interesting!!!
Re: Divided Emotions by Hummingbird: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
sad..mooree plzzz..
Re: Divided Emotions by Splendblex(f): 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
Soooo lovely! Kudos Lola
Re: Divided Emotions by maclatunji: 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
Omolola1:

Like I earlier stated, I created these characters, there's no point in being partial!
Kenneth is the husband, James is the fiance.
Kenneth is hurt, James is hurt.
There's no partiality!
I started the story and I knew how I wanted it to end before even writing!

Your observation is appreciated though.

The bolded is quite remarkable, I doubt you fully realise how gifted you are with writing. I just remembered I forgot something in my review, I will let it pass and won't bother you with it.
Re: Divided Emotions by Bec(f): 12:00am On Dec 13, 2012
This is getting really interesting.I can't sleep. Omolola o, an gba dun re.
Re: Divided Emotions by maclatunji: 12:09am On Dec 13, 2012
Hummingbird: sad..mooree plzzz..

Na wa o. You just can't get enough of the story.
Re: Divided Emotions by kq(m): 12:34am On Dec 13, 2012
Omolola (thinks of an oriki do you like Asake)
Asake omo ta fi we igba eniyan to ju igba eniyan lo (a child we compared to 200 that is worth more than 200)
Wa sere omo.....abeg no fall my hand... like i said i will be patient.. but if you can just make it a little more sooner than later with the next post i will appreciate.

pele o ku suuru ....O se maami.....
Re: Divided Emotions by oyestephen(m): 12:45am On Dec 13, 2012
Creativity at its best.....glued to my phone. God bless you
Re: Divided Emotions by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 2:19am On Dec 13, 2012
MORE! MORE!! MORE!!! MORE!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Divided Emotions by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 13, 2012
Thank you MT! Tell it to him,we need some...Omolollyypop,I am so hung on this please finish it.

1 Like

Re: Divided Emotions by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 13, 2012
I just knew it! There's always a baby inside every man, just know d right words to say and i tell you they would melt. Sonia darling, hang in there he would break and come back to you. I am patiently waiting 4 d night of bliss (lola pls make it as romantic as it should be o)..... Lol
Re: Divided Emotions by emygreat747(m): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2012
getting more better,i can't wait for MORE,lolz!!!!,hmmn,all dis ladies waiting for action,lolz,omolola u 2 much.....
Re: Divided Emotions by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2012
Woooooow! Aktually am a new member hr n read ds whole piece within 2days cz of lectures n all bt i must cnfess d@ i almst cried in sme junctns cz am too emotional bt thought i wl b lucky to finish redin it at 1nce cryWoooooow! Aktually am a new member hr n read ds whole piece within 2days cz of lectures n all bt i must cnfess d@ i almst cried in sme junctns cz am too emotional bt thought i wl b lucky to finish redin it at 1nce,bt hr am i waitin 4 u to update mooooreeeeee
Re: Divided Emotions by ufomskyejah: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
please omolola, u ar killin me slowly with dis long waitin, plssssssss update ooo
Re: Divided Emotions by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
OMOLOLA!!! should we expect more updates? *puppyface*
Re: Divided Emotions by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2012
To think that before now ive been going around feeling like some1 who had been delivered from their case of severe romantic hopelessness embarassed. All it's took was dis story Omolola. Thanks gurl.#romance still rocks!
Re: Divided Emotions by Folusade(f): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hello Omotola,
I must confess that this is verrrry good!
Please finish the story quickly joor!!!

Also, I will like to feature you on my blog. Do you have gospel, inspirational articles, stories, novels?

Thanks
Re: Divided Emotions by emygreat747(m): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
omolola,all we r saying is tell us when we shud check for d next update.
Re: Divided Emotions by Hummingbird: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2012
Its past six ooo...waitn 4d nxt update....
Re: Divided Emotions by liztemi(f): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
Dis is simply incredibleDis is simply incredibleDis is simply incredible
Re: Divided Emotions by Omolola1(f): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
Wow! Am feeling so loved! Am happy you all love the story! Am sorry for the late update, was busy all day.

Folusade: Hello Omotola,
I must confess that this is verrrry good!
Please finish the story quickly joor!!!

Also, I will like to feature you on my blog. Do you have gospel, inspirational articles, stories, novels?

Thanks

Thanks folusade!
Yes I do have other stories! About 10 in total

emygreat747: omolola,all we r saying is tell us when we shud check for d next update.

11pm tonight!
Re: Divided Emotions by maclatunji: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
Omolola1: Wow! Am feeling so loved! Am happy you all love the story! Am sorry for the late update, was busy all day.

Thanks folusade!
Yes I do have other stories! About 10 in total

11pm tonight!

You got to be kidding me. What do we have here? A writing sensation!
Re: Divided Emotions by Omolola1(f): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2012
maclatunji:

You got to be kidding me. What do we have here? A writing sensation!

cheesy
Meaning?
Re: Divided Emotions by Omolola1(f): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
"DIVINE?"

It was a couple of hours since Kenneth had dropped Divine off. They'd finished supper, and Divine had settled down to his homework at the kitchen table.

"Yes, Mom?"

Sonia rushed through the kitchen and grabbed her purse. "While you finish your maths, I've got to run to the chemist."

"If you are meeting James there, why don't you just tell him to come over to our house, instead?"

Sonia came to a complete standstill and turned around. She'd never imagined the day she'd hear something like that from Divine.

"What makes you think I'm meeting James?"

"Well, aren't you?"

Sonia expelled a deep sigh. "No. But I was going to phone him."

"Then phone him from here."

"Divine, I know you don't like him. I've tried not to bring him around, because the last thing I've wanted to do is upset you."

"I know. I've been a jerk."

She blinked. "Does your father have something to do with this complete turnaround?"

His guilty face spoke volumes. "Yeah. But Dad's right. I've been really mean to you. I'm sorry, Mom. I love you." Crying, he got up from the table to hug her.

She wrapped her arms around him and held him tight. "I love you, too, honey."

"If you want to marry James, it's okay. I'll be nice to him. I promise. Now that Dad's home, it doesn't matter anymore. Like Dad said, you couldn't help loving another man. He says it's natural for you to want to get married. He said that you and he were really happy once, more than other people, and that's why you want to try again."

. . .We were happy, Divine. Happy than you could possibly comprehend. . .

"What else did he say?" She prodded quietly, shaken by everything she was hearing.
"While we were waiting for him to start his therapy, he said that you're not getting any younger and you probably want to have a baby with James right away 'cause that's what real joy is all about. And I'll be its brother and baby-sit and teach it things...you know, stuff like that."

Kenneth...

"Dad asked me about the saxophone in my closet. I told him James was a really good musician, that he'd bought it for me and had tried to teach me to play it. Dad got really mad when he found out I wouldn't take James up on those lessons. He says he would've given anything to be blessed with musical talent and thinks I'm lucky to have someone like James to help me."

Sonia eased herself away from Divine so he couldn't tell how badly she was shaking.

He wiped his eyes on his arm. "Maybe if uncle James is not too mad at me, he'll start teaching me after you get married. What do you think?"

. . .I don't know what I think, Divine. I don't know anything anymore. . .

"Oh, honey, I love and admire you more than ever for telling me all these things! And as long as you've been this honest with me, I'm going to be honest back.
"I haven't seen James for a while and I need to talk to him. If he's home, I'm driving over to his house. You have the phone number. If I'm going to be late, I'll call you. All right?"

He nodded. "If you're worried, Dad can always come over."

"Not tonight, I'm afraid. I think he had a...I think he had other plans."

"Yeah. He and M.T are hanging out."

. . .Kenneth's with M.T., not another woman. It shouldn't matter to you one way or the other, Sonia Brown, but somehow it does. . .

"They need time together," she murmured.

"I know. Dad's crazy about M.T. They talk on the phone every night now."

Sonia had imagined as much. "M.T feels very close to your father."

"M.T and Hauwa want to move up to Ligwai, too. He's thinking of buying that other property for sale, the one next to ours, so he and Dad can farm together."

"I...I didn't know that." She reached blindly for the back-door handle.

"I just found that out when Dad was driving me home. They're even talking about writing a book about their experience. Aunty Hauwa does word processing and she'll help them get the book ready to send to a publishing company. Dad said that while they were in prison they kind of wrote it in their minds. They're even thinking of going around the country someday to talk to other vets who've been disabled, to try to help them. Isn't that wonderful?"

"It is, Divine, and it sounds just like your father. He's a fantastic human being."

"Yes. I just wish that you and he. . ." Divine stopped midsentence. "Oh, forget it," he mumbled before running out of the kitchen.

"JAMES?"

"Sonia! It's lucky you caught me before I left for Garki. I've been hoping against hope to hear from you. I know I told you I'd keep strictly away, but now that I hear your voice, I can't take this separation any longer. I'm coming to get you, wherever you are."

"I'm outside your gate."

She heard his gasp. "You wouldn't tease me..."

"No, James. I'm here. I need to talk to you."

"Whenever you get that tone in your voice, I know it's serious. I'll be right there."

James was waiting for her the moment the gate opened. .he was in his blue shirt...he must have just come back from biking. It reminded her of the first time she'd met him.

"Come here," he murmured huskily, pulling her across to his apartment. He shoved the door closed, then picked her up in his arms and carried her to the couch.

When she was nestled in his lap, he covered her mouth with smothering force. Sonia let go of a long sigh and kissed him back, deeply, fully. She needed to blot out the world, to experience the rupture she'd felt in his arms during their cruise, when she'd begged him to ask her one more time to marry him.

"I don't care why you're here or what you have to say. All I know at this moment is that I want you," he whispered, raining kisses on her face, her hair." I want you so much, it's agony. Come to bed with me tonight, I can't wait any longer."

"In six weeks, maybe less, my divorce will be final," she murmured against his lips. "We can fly to Lagos and be married, then honeymoon anywhere you say for as long as you want. How's that sound?"

His body stilled, then he gently removed her from his lap and stood up, raking a hand through his hair. "I thought the divorce was called off."

She averted her eyes, stirring restlessly. "I thought Kenneth would call it off when I told him I wanted to try and make our marriage work. But he said he didn't want me to do him any favours."

"When did this conversation take place?"

. . .Oh, Sonia. You're going to hurt him again. . .

"The night I gave you back the ring. He moved to a hotel after that."

James face went ashen. "And it took you this long to tell me?"

His voice grated, bringing her to her feet.

She wrung her hands unconsciously. "James...I thought he was bluffing. I couldn't believe he really meant to go ahead with the divorce, that he'd disappoint Divine like that. So I waited before saying anything to you. Surely you can understand."

He stood there unmoving, totally unapproachable. She'd never seen James like this. It frightened her.

"Tell me what he did that's suddenly convinced you he means business."

"I didn't respond to the first summons. This morning I was served a second. Apparently I owe a fine to the court. Kenneth is dead serious about this, so I had to retain a lawyer today. Mr. Adekunle informed me that because of the unusual nature of the grounds, the divorce should go through quickly."

"So nothing's been resolved."

"Of course it has," she protested. "We can go ahead and make our wedding plans."

"What about the three-month waiting period we agreed on?"

"Kenneth changed all that when he chose to divorce me!" No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't disguise the tremor in her voice.

Something about his remote demeanor made her heart sink. "James, why are you being like this?"

He lifted his head, staring at her as if he didn't know her. "Why do I get the feeling this all sounds too easy?"

"Maybe because I've made you wait such a long time, you're looking for complications where there aren't any. Would it help if I told you that Divine gave me his permission to marry you? He told me tonight..."

James' lips thinned to an angry line. "Then we have your husband to thank for that miraculous change of heart."

"Don't be this way, James," she pleaded. "Of course Kenneth has a huge influence on Divine's behaviour these days."

"So if I were to move in with you before the wedding, Divine wouldn't mind?"

Her eyes closed tightly. James wanted the ultimate proof that she loved him. If she put him off again after all they'd been through...

"Does this mean you won't move to Garki, afterall?"

James gave a deep agonizing groan. "Sweetheart? Do you honestly think I'd go anywhere if I thought we could be together from tonight on?"

Her mouth went dry. "Y-you want to move in with me tonight?"

"Well..." His body relaxed and she saw the ghost of a smile soften his stern expression. "Not everything in the house. How about just me for starters? To get used to Divine having me around the house. Everyday we'll move a little more of my stuff over, so he hardly notices."

"I-I hope you understand that I haven't changed my mind about making love before marriage."

His mouth quirked. "If anyone knows about that, I do. But there's no law that says we can't hold each other all night long, is there?"

A picture of Kenneth thrashing about in her arms flashed into her mind, haunting her with its clarity and poignancy. That spot on her jaw was still tender, but a little makeup had concealed the worst of the bruise.

"Sonia. I asked you a question."

Her head came up sharply. "I know. Of course we can hold each other at night. I was just thinking I should go home before you do...to prepare Divine."

He studied her through shuttered lids. "That's probably the best idea. I need to get a few things together and lock up here. But before I do anything else, there's something I want to give you."

He pulled the engagement ring from his pocket.
"Hold up your left hand, sweetheart. I'm putting this back on your finger where it belongs."

She stared at the exquisite two-carat, princess-cut diamond. She simply couldn't hurt him again. If she showed any hesitation, any at all, Kenneth would notice it immediately. He'd. . .

. . .No. Not Kenneth. James!

"Until the divorce is final, I can't legally wear your ring," she began in a low voice. "But if you want to give it to me when we get home, I'll wear it on a chain around my neck."

A satisfied gleam entered his eyes. He repocketed the ring and reached for her again. "Tonight, Sonia, you've made me the happiest man alive."
Re: Divided Emotions by kq(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
Omolola pele ba wo ni se o wa pa?

Abeg we dey wait sha....

Meaning you are the next global best seller we have been waiting for....
Re: Divided Emotions by maclatunji: 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
Omolola1:

cheesy
Meaning?

If you have 9 other stories that are as good as this, it means you are really gifted. It is a little bit like JJ Okocha amongst Nigerian footballers-incredibly talented you are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: I Stopped Attending Catholic Churches In Nigeria Because ... / Tade - The Rise Of An Activist. / Twist Of Fate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.