Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Help This Confused Dude On This Issue! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help This Confused Dude On This Issue! (1131 Views)

When You Think You Know It All On Nairaland But Find Out This....confused / Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? / Pls,help This Confused Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help This Confused Dude On This Issue! by Rapmoney(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
I have this close friend who teaches in a high brow private school. He has bin getting romantic advances from most of d female students in d senior secondary who are between d ages of 15 and 17 because they think he is cute. What should he do pls? Should he avoid them or should he 'jama' them anyhow?
Re: Help This Confused Dude On This Issue! by k2039: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
What's his age
Re: Help This Confused Dude On This Issue! by Mynd44: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
Someone is about to lose his job and/or go to jail
Re: Help This Confused Dude On This Issue! by Rapmoney(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
This guy is 28 bro!
Re: Help This Confused Dude On This Issue! by Rapmoney(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
Sometimes, I feel his pain because I have seen som of these girls...omo if u see their laps and yansh, my guy u go lose control. They look bigger than their age, mature, succulent and lucious like Onitsha mangoes. E go make u wan release for ur boxers.
Re: Help This Confused Dude On This Issue! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
Rapmoney: Sometimes, I feel his pain because I have seen som of these girls...omo if u see their laps and yansh, my guy u go lose control. They look bigger than their age, mature, succulent and lucious like Onitsha mangoes. E go make u wan release for ur boxers.

If he can't handle it, he should get another job. Simple!
His pain will be real when he makes a mistake.
Re: Help This Confused Dude On This Issue! by RudySmith(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
Poster
A teacher is there 2 teach, he has a position of power and should know how 2 use it 2 serve the community. There r so many wrongs in what u wrote that u should probably get a head check if u dont c it.

2 Likes

Re: Help This Confused Dude On This Issue! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
Rapmoney: Sometimes, I feel his pain because I have seen som of these girls...omo if u see their laps and yansh, my guy u go lose control. They look bigger than their age, mature, succulent and lucious like Onitsha mangoes. E go make u wan release for ur boxers.
are you sure u're not the person in question.. The thing is, if he must do, he should wait till they are 18yrs old and he should seek the consent of their parents and he should also realise that what goes around comes around.. (NEMESIS).. What you do unto other people's children, they would do same to yours... I can go on and on and on but hmmm.. Take heed
Re: Help This Confused Dude On This Issue! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
RudySmith: Poster
A teacher is there 2 teach, he has a position of power and should know how 2 use it 2 serve the community. There r so many wrongs in what u wrote that u should probably get a head check if u dont c it.

Thank you! He is a disgrace to the teaching profession.
Re: Help This Confused Dude On This Issue! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
It is a common thing that happens to teachers. Your friend shud just handle himself or else he will lose his job.
Re: Help This Confused Dude On This Issue! by Mynd44: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2012
Some teacher is about to lose his job and/or go to jail
Re: Help This Confused Dude On This Issue! by omiobo: 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44: Some teacher is about to lose his job and/or go to jail
Re: Help This Confused Dude On This Issue! by Laird(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
He should leave them. They are people's children. They are not yet in UNIversity.
Re: Help This Confused Dude On This Issue! by dmcdad: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
Rapmoney: I have this close friend who teaches in a high brow private school. He has bin getting romantic advances from most of d female students in d senior secondary who are between d ages of 15 and 17 because they think he is cute. What should he do pls? Should he avoid them or should he 'jama' them anyhow?

Jama them? You must be kidding. Having intimate affairs with them will be playing with fire.. I propose that:

He should avoid them totally and even avoid having private discussions and the likes with them. He should also avoid acting super-nice to them. I ain't saying he shouldnt b nice buh, he should be nice to every student he encounterz and try not to give preferential treatments to some.. He should just be extra cautious so as not to lose is job or even be jailed for abuse... Abeg, if he wan claim sharp attacker, make him do am where mature pple dey o and not to teenagerz..
Re: Help This Confused Dude On This Issue! by saintvc(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
It depend on d subjet he is teachin.

4 biology or interscience, he can go ahead. He wil only tel d court he was teachin practical reproduction proces

sex education in skul
Re: Help This Confused Dude On This Issue! by Exponental(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44: Someone is about to lose his job and/or ROT IN jail
child abuse!
Re: Help This Confused Dude On This Issue! by Mynd44: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
Exponental:
child abuse!
Correct

(1) (Reply)

Special Advice For Single Ladies (A MUST READ) / Romance / Staying With Your Better Half While He/she Poos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.