Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

60 Years Old Woman Wants To Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 60 Years Old Woman Wants To Divorce (1657 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

60 Years Old Woman Wants To Divorce by jenny78: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
My aunty who is 60years old wants a divorce after 35years of marriage.She said she has endured all the years of her marriage and she wants to be happy before she dies.Her husband is a serial cheater and disrespects her.The man believes wants a man does his responsibility, a woman should not be bothered about his cheating.

The man never takes my aunty out, instead he takes his girlfriends.The man runs her down to his girlfriends and so they don't have any regards for her.
Her husband said he is cheating on her because she cheated on him 34years ago when they were dating.

My question now is that is it worth divorcing at her age and is her husband justified for cheating on her?
Re: 60 Years Old Woman Wants To Divorce by Caseless: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
women? they can never change . having endured for 35 years...she stil pressing to go. mama stay make u look after ur children and grandchildren . wetin she want again at this age...
Re: 60 Years Old Woman Wants To Divorce by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
jenny78:
My question now is that is it worth divorcing at her age and is her husband justified for cheating on her?

If it's worth it to her, then it's worth it. At least she won't be looking for another husband to marry so she won't have to face vilification for remarrying from all the righteous people around her. Every one deserves peace of mind and happiness, even 60yr olds. As they get older, their physical needs increase, their health deteriorates, how do they handle that when they both hate each other. I've seen a case where one aggrieved partner tortured the other when they became invalid in their old age and the other one had to care for them. It was torture till death o. Payback time. Not a healthy environment for either.

Is her husband justified for cheating on her? No.
Re: 60 Years Old Woman Wants To Divorce by baby124: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
Dunno why women or men ever marry people they cheated on while dating? Na to run 440 o. Some people are so vindictive, they will marry you to make your life hell. Or keep deceiving you because they can't get past the hurt. The abuse now becomes very huge. Goodluck to her sha.
Re: 60 Years Old Woman Wants To Divorce by RudySmith(m): 1:12am On Nov 26, 2012
Poster
What has age got 2 do with anything? If this is what she desires 4 her life, then let her go 4 it. Better happy and single than married and miserable.

(1) (Reply)

Please Check Out This Couple, Photoshoped Or Real? (pics) / Help! My Mother In-law Is Crazy / Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.