Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY (1658 Views)

Times Are Hard...a Piece Of Advice / Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Friends
please read one of the best message I ever read

This is quite interesting.

(To men) Please take time to ponder.

Young King Arthur was ambushed and imprisoned by the monarch of a neighbouring kingdom.

The monarch could have killed him but was moved by Arthur's youth and ideals. So, the monarch offered him his freedom, as long as he could answer a very difficult question. Arthur would have a year to figure out the answer and, if after a year, he still had no answer, he would be put to death.

The question was:
*What do women really want?*

Such a question would perplex even the most knowledgeable man. And to young Arthur, it seemed an impossible query. But, since it was better than death, he accepted the monarch's proposition to have an answer by year's end.

He returned to his kingdom and began to poll everyone: the princess, the priests, the wise men, and even the court jester. He spoke with everyone, but no one could give him a satisfactory answer.

Many people advised him to consult the old witch, for only she would have the answer. But the price would be high as the witch was famous throughout the kingdom for the exorbitant prices she charged.

The last day of the year arrived and Arthur had no choice but to talk to the witch. She agreed to answer the question, but first he would have to agree to her price.

The old witch wanted to marry Sir Lancelot, the most noble of the Knights of the Round Table, and Arthur's closest friend. Young Arthur was horrified.

She was hunch-backed and hideous, had only one tooth, smelled like sewage, made obscene noises, etc.

He had never encountered such a repugnant creature in all his life. He refused to force his friend to marry her and endure such a terrible burden.

But Lancelot, having learnt of the proposal, spoke with Arthur. He said nothing was too big of a sacrifice compared to Arthur's life. And the reservation of the Round Table. Hence, a wedding was proclaimed and the witch answered.

Arthur's question thus:
"What a woman really wants?"

She said, "A woman wants to be in charge of her own life."

Everyone in the kingdom instantly knew that the witch had uttered a great truth, and that Arthur's life would be spared. And so it was. The neighbouring monarch granted Arthur his freedom. And Lancelot and the witch had a wonderful wedding.

The honeymoon hour approached and, Lancelot, steeling himself for a horrific experience, entered the bedroom. But, what a sight awaited him.

The most beautiful woman he had ever seen was sitting by the bed.

The astounded Lancelot asked what had happened. The beauty replied that since he had been so kind to her when she appeared as a witch, she would henceforth become her horrible and deformed self only half the time, and be the beautiful maiden the other half.

"Which would you prefer?" She asked him. "BEUATIFUL during the DAY... OR at NIGHT?"

Lancelot pondered the predicament.

During the day, he could have a beautiful woman to show off to his friends, but at night, in the privacy of his castle, an old witch!

OR,

would he prefer having a hideous witch during the day? But by night a beautiful woman for him to enjoy wondrous moments with?

(If you are a man reading this) What would YOUR choice be?

(If you are a woman reading this) What would YOUR MAN'S choice be?

And Lancelot's choice is given below...

BUT, please make YOUR choice first before you scroll down below!

OKAY?

Knowing the answer the witch gave to Arthur for his question, Sir Lancelot said that he would allow HER to make the choice herself.

Upon hearing this, she announced that she would be beautiful all the time, because he had respected her enough to let her be in charge of her own life.

Now, what is the moral to this

The moral is...

1. There is 'witch' in every woman, no matter how beautiful she is.

2. If you don't let a woman have her own way, things are going to get ugly.

So, be careful how you treat a woman and always remember:
IT IS EITHER "HER WAY"
OR IT IS (NO WAY) 

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY by NaijaOptimist: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
wey d story?

modified*

takes front row, pop corn and lacasera....lets go there.
Re: Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
Friends

Yet another story

A store that sells husbands has just opened in Kingston Jamaica , where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates. You may visit the store ONLY ONCE!

You may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the Building! So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. .

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men have jobs and love the Lord.

The second floor sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, and love kids.

The third floor sign
reads:

Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, and are extremely good looking.

"Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with the housework.
M
"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she
goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 4,363,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor.
This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.

Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store. Watch your step as you exit the building, and have a nice day!

can't stop laughing

what do you think
Have a luvly week!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY by crackhaus: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Friend,

For any woman who wants to be in complete charge of her life and have everything go her way or no way at all - she better be an ugly old witch, or an unmarried billionaire like Oprah.

Every man on earth will let either of those two have their way.

This is the moral of my own story gringrin
Re: Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY by prewtyjulie(f): 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
For me, i choose to call MERLIN

1 Like

Re: Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY by bigt2(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Feminist alert! angry whatever happened to mutual submission!
Re: Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Queennelly:
Friends

Yet another story

A store that sells husbands has just opened in Kingston Jamaica , where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates. You may visit the store ONLY ONCE!

You may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the Building! So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. .

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men have jobs and love the Lord.

The second floor sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, and love kids.

The third floor sign
reads:

Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, and are extremely good looking.

"Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with the housework.
M
"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she
goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 4,363,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor.
This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.

Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store. Watch your step as you exit the building, and have a nice day!

can't stop laughing

what do you think
Have a luvly week!

wow seems true
Re: Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
The relationship you described above is parasitic in nature...

Why would she have her ways all the time,what then happens to the contribution,or objection of the man at times..

If its that way,then it will also be my way,or no way.
Re: Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
NaijaOptimist give me pop corn naw

Yomieluv good you aired your view. But u know u will always be ready to play nice or u lose her #fact

prettydiva89 someday 's are like that

bigt2 mutual submission dey o. but nature will still be nature

prewtyjulie abi ... ladies and their wahala

crackhaus all I can say..... u r a good student. lol
Re: Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY by lilmax(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
It's either her way or no way smh..... Gosh I hate pride
Re: Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
lilmax

Just know what you are getting into and arm yourself

cheers

we are handful to handle
Re: Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
mhanifnasir5

hmm
biz man
Re: Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY by onegig(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
First.. since she is not a witch. Can I discard this story please? cheesy

Secondly. . I answered witch in the day and Beautiful maiden at night. I was more interested in following her rules which she stated at first and forgot the preceding instructions.

However the conclusion is easier said than done.

A married couple are not two different people but one single entity or unit. I don't know how someone woud pull off the LET HER BE IN CONTROL OF HER LIFE ALWAYS when the life is now shared and any harm to her is an harm to you also.
Re: Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY by uchebest2006(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
prewtyjulie:
For me, i choose to call MERLIN
And i still wonder why Merlin keeps on wearing the same cloth,from season one to......!! U knw.
Nice Story!!
Re: Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY by LordReed(m): 3:31am On Dec 19, 2014
Any human looking to always have their own way is a witch/wizard even if they don't practice any magical acts. Anybody demanding that they get their way is a spoiled brat.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 19, 2014
LordReed you are right

uchebest2006 hmmmm I wonder wat his cloth got to do with the discussion on ground SMH

onegig yea u r right but the reverse is the case if you can attest to that
a lady will always want to be pleased but that doesn't stop her from being submissive
Re: Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY by prewtyjulie(f): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2014
uchebest2006:
And i still wonder why Merlin keeps on wearing the same cloth,from season one to......!! U knw.
Nice Story!!
mayb if he changes d cloth, his power will loss
Re: Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 19, 2014
prewtyjulie:

mayb if he changes d cloth, his power will loss

lol
Re: Women Are Hard To Please @ STORY by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Needed But Viewer Discretion If Eating Is Adviced / In What Ways Could A Working Woman Contribute To The Up-keep Of Homes / Tribute To My Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.