Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles (17038 Views)

How Can I Know The Mileage Of A Replaced Engine / Is Mileage Of 156,000 Miles Too High For A 1999 (ie 14-Year-Old) Car? / Is Buying A Car With A Mileage Of 109,000 Miles A Safe/good Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by oseo1(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
i lived in the states and roll backs are common there too, the vast majority are done there. our dealers here switch out parts and stuff like that, only very few do roll backs.
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by jeezybuck: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
Siena:

I agree. It's just one the many pointers to the fact, lots of posters don't read through previous responses, because they're simply lazy. Typing "VIN check" into Google or similar will bring up various answers.

It's nice to render help when it's needed, but those that ask certain questions need to help themselves too, by exhausting as many avenues as possible, before asking. Or by using the "search" function. If they've got a question to ask, it's very likely the same question has been asked AND answered at least 30 times. Often those that give helpful responses have to search online too, just to help a brother or sister out. Something they themselves can do, without waiting to be spoonfed.

Often if a question's directed at me, and I don't answer on time, I get accused of being "ignorant." There's actually one such query on here right now, where the poster feels I haven't responded "on time."

Annoying!

Siena nor Vex. BIKO
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2012
ALTHOUGH COULD BE ANNOYING BUT YOU ARE NOT COMPELLED TO RESPOND TALK LESS OF DISHING OUT INSULTS, YOU CAN SIMPLY IGNORE! undecided

Siena:

I agree. It's just one the many pointers to the fact, lots of posters don't read through previous responses, because they're simply lazy. Typing "VIN check" into Google or similar will bring up various answers.

It's nice to render help when it's needed, but those that ask certain questions need to help themselves too, by exhausting as many avenues as possible, before asking. Or by using the "search" function. If they've got a question to ask, it's very likely the same question has been asked AND answered at least 30 times. Often those that give helpful responses have to search online too, just to help a brother or sister out. Something they themselves can do, without waiting to be spoonfed.

Often if a question's directed at me, and I don't answer on time, I get accused of being "ignorant." There's actually one such query on here right now, where the poster feels I haven't responded "on time."

Annoying!
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by alstacs(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
It could be very insultive when you buy a 15 year old car with odo reading of over 200miles and someone takes you to a dealer shop in Nigeria to show you 10 similar cars with reading of less than a 100.
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 29, 2012
smartchoice: ALTHOUGH COULD BE ANNOYING BUT YOU ARE NOT COMPELLED TO RESPOND TALK LESS OF DISHING OUT INSULTS, YOU CAN SIMPLY IGNORE! undecided

If you call what I posted insultive, then you've a lot of work to do with regards basic comprehension. Please highlight any portion of my post that you deem insultive.

Rather than quote a whole block of text, yet say nothing.
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
well ur text was in response to an insultive poster victorD3 as a respected member of the forum it will be of a tremendous help if such characters are not encouraged by you. Much Respect

Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by victorD3: 9:48am On Nov 26
anishe: What is VIN check and how do u get it done in Naija?

VIN check is examining your brain by a Doctor

You should ask the kid that kept asking the meaning of VIN despite several definitions and advice.[b][/b]

Siena:

If you call what I posted insultive, then you've a lot of work to do with regards basic comprehension. Please highlight any portion of my post that you deem insultive.

Rather than quote a whole block of text, yet say nothing.
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by calculusx(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
Buyer want low mileage but can't pay for it forgetting the lower the miles the higher the price. This give room for dealers to roll back mileage. Mileage doesn't determine the efficiency of a car which some buyers don't know. Average mileage for every car should be within 15,000 miles per year. Multiply 15,000 by number of years the car was produced till the current year,that gives you the average mileage. Though in some cases,very rear cases, a 15 years old Car can have mileage less than 80,000 miles. So both parties should be blame for odometer roll-back

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by mastro: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2012
Is done everywhere in the world
http://www.obdobd2.com/tacho-pro-u2008-plus-unlock-tacho-universal-dash-programming-tool_p264.html $250

Same way 90% of Ferrari's seem to have done 1500 miles a year

people VIN checks and paperwork are your friends, I remember many years ago looking at a car in the UK and the MOT (annual test certificate) mileage figures went something like 60,000, 80,000, 70,000 and finally 40,000, I almost punched teh dealer for being so stupid, I mean if you clock a car surely you throw away any conflicting documentation
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by alstacs(m): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2012
From all these, it may be concluded that one should be careful in making mileage an important issue especially if the car is being bought around this side of the world where anything goes without fear of punishment.
How important should I then hold mileage when I set out to buy a used car?

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by elite(m): 1:46am On Dec 11, 2012
pannyman: A colleague at the office recently bought a '97 Camry with a mileage of about 73,000 miles. I got really curious and went to this site, http://www.toyota.com/owners/web/pages/home to check it out. The last bit of maintenance that was recorded was in 2009 and at the time the mileage was 206,000 miles! When I showed it to my guy he was shocked and told me that the person who sold the car to him was a trusted friend.

Well, we don't know whether his friend had a hand in the rollback or not. Anybody can crosscheck the maintenance records of a Toyota car they wish to buy from the US or from a Nigerian dealer who imported a car from the US via this link: http://www.toyota.com/owners/web/pages/home. Just register using any address and enter a US city with matching zip code.

Even VIN records can be forged, trust me. I have done quite a bit of research on this matter.
Just had a shocking revelation!!!regarding the wbsite u gave above and autocheck!!! :ojust checked a vin and discovered conflicting results!!! Autocheck reported 21000 miles last odometer reading and ur website above reported over 204000miles last odometer reading for the same car, 03corolla!!! Dates last reported are april12. Wat is d meaning of all these!!!
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by pannyman(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
elite:
Just had a shocking revelation!!!regarding the wbsite u gave above and autocheck!!! :ojust checked a vin and discovered conflicting results!!! Autocheck reported 21000 miles last odometer reading and ur website above reported over 204000miles last odometer reading for the same car, 03corolla!!! Dates last reported are april12. Wat is d meaning of all these!!!

Yes o. I don't trust all those Autocheck and Carfax reports any more. A friend whom I introduced to a highly respected dealer here on Nairaland bought a car after the Carfax report was presented together with pictures of the "clean car". Although the car had not had any issues, when I discovered the website I just did a check only to discover that more than a year before the car was sold to her its odometer read higher than what was stated in the carfax report and on the odometer when it landed in Nigeria.

The dealer was probably deceived too by his American-based partners.

By the way, I also discovered a link for Lexus owners and hope to post it here soon.
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by omar22(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2012
Ex company cars or Police cars do have very high mileage doesnt mean its not in good condition.
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by yemosla(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
So does dat mean miliage roll back has no effect or does any damage or wat so ever to a vehicle pls I need to know tanks guys
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by Lexusgs430: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2012
yemosla: So does dat mean miliage roll back has no effect or does any damage or wat so ever to a vehicle pls I need to know tanks guys

What it does is, it presents to you a car that is pretending to be what it is not. Considering the fact that @ particular mileages, certain service requirements are meant to be carried out on a vehicle.
Parts in vehicles wear and tear, so a false representation of a vehicle, denies you the key facts you need to know.
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by Lexusgs430: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
vanminister: 419ners are rare in the west. so trust the mileage you see.

do you have problem with that//??

Clocking is also carried out in the west. Do not trust the mileage you see!!!!!
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by calculusx(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
Lexusgs430:

Yes, you are right my dear brother. An example below

AutoCheck Vehicle History Report
2005 Toyota Camry Base / LE / SE / XLE
Report Run Date: 2012-12-29 12:47:31.864 EST
Report Summary

Class: Mid Range Car - Standard
Engine: 2.4L I4 SFI
Country of Assembly: United States
Vehicle Age: 7 year(s)
Calculated Owners: 2
VIN: 4T1BE32K25U408599
Year : 2005
Make : Toyota
Model: Camry Base / LE / SE / XLE
Style/Body: Sedan 4D
This Vehicle's AutoCheck Score

The AutoCheck Score is a summary of your vehicle's history. It lets you compare similar vehicles with ease.
About the AutoCheck Score
This vehicle does not qualify for Buyback Protection

Unfortunately, this vehicle does not qualify for our Buyback Protection program.
About Buyback Protection

AccidentCheck
Reported accidents: 2

Title and ProblemCheck
Your vehicle checks out!

OdometerCheck
Odometer discrepancy(ies) reported
Last Reported Odometer: 17,588

Vehicle Use and EventCheck
Specific vehicle use(s) or events reported
View Full History

AccidentCheck
Not all accidents / issues are reported to AutoCheck

Information Reported! AutoCheck shows accidents reported to AutoCheck for this 2005 Toyota Camry Base / LE / SE / XLE (4T1BE32K25U408599). Below you will find the date and location reported for the accident. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.

Accidents Reported on This Vehicle
Accident No. Reported Date Location
1 10/02/2009 SOUTHERN PINES, NC
2 02/15/2012 NY
Reported accidents or damage events are a result of vehicle collisions or other non-collision incidents such as vandalism or theft. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.

Title and ProblemCheck
Your vehicle checks out! AutoCheck's database for this 2005 Toyota Camry Base / LE / SE / XLE (4T1BE32K25U408599) shows no negative titles or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems, and disqualifies the vehicle for AutoCheck Buyback Protection. Check the Vehicle Use and EventCheck for reported accidents that can affect vehicle safety and value.

0 Problem(s) Reported: 15 Title/Problem areas checked:
No abandoned title record
No damaged title or major damage incident record
No fire damaged title record
No grey market title record
No hail damage title record
No insurance loss title or probable total loss record
No junk or scrapped title record
No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record
No odometer problem title record
No rebuilt/rebuildable title record
No salvage title or salvage auction record
No water damaged title record
No NHTSA crash test record
No frame/unibody damage record
No recycling facility record

OdometerCheck
Problem Reported! AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 2005 Toyota Camry Base / LE / SE / XLE (4T1BE32K25U408599) and an indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.

1 Problem(s) Reported: Mileage Date Reported
86 10/07/2004
16,215 05/19/2005
16,365 07/12/2005
16,367 08/30/2005
16,474 01/11/2006
28,277 06/05/2006
49,772 06/11/2007
86,240 05/29/2008
117,035 06/10/2009
129,532 12/31/2009
140,051 12/30/2010
170,586 02/23/2012
170,586 02/27/2012

17,588 02/28/2012 Possible Odometer Rollback/Rollover

Information Reported! AutoCheck shows additional vehicle uses or events reported to AutoCheck for this 2005 Toyota Camry Base / LE / SE / XLE (4T1BE32K25U408599). This includes reported vehicle uses such as rental or lease, and events such as whether the vehicle has been reported to have had a loan/lien or duplicate title issued. Other events show if the vehicle has a reported accident and how many calculated accidents or if it has been reported stolen or repossessed. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.

1 Event(s) Reported: 6 Vehicle uses checked:
Fleet, rental and/or lease use record(s)
No taxi use record
No police use record
No government use record
No livery use record
No driver education record
3 Event(s) Reported: 9 Vehicle events checked:
2 Accident record(s) reported through accident data sources
No corrected title record
No duplicate title record
Emission/safety inspection record(s)
Loan/Lien record(s)
No fire damage incident record
No repossessed record
No theft record
No storm area registration/title record
Full History
Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.

Report Run Date: 2012-12-29 12:47:31.864 EST

Vehicle: 2005 Toyota Camry Base / LE / SE / XLE (4T1BE32K25U408599)

Event Date Event Location Odometer Reading Data Source Event Detail
08/27/2004 PEMBROKE, NC

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL (Leased Vehicle)
08/30/2004 NC

Independent Source VEHICLE MANUFACTURED AND SHIPPED TO DEALER
10/07/2004 NC
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:770520042813356) (Lien Reported)
05/19/2005 SOUTHERN PINES, NC
Independent Emission Source PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
07/12/2005 SOUTHEASTERN REGION
Auto Auction REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION
08/30/2005 SOUTHEASTERN REGION
01/11/2006 WEST END, NC
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:774634060117047) (Lien Reported)
REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
06/05/2006 SOUTHERN PINES, NC
06/17/2006 SOUTHERN PINES, NC

01/19/2007 WEST END, NC

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
06/11/2007 WEST END, NC
01/14/2008 WEST END, NC

05/29/2008 SOUTHERN PINES, NC
12/31/2008 WEST END, NC

06/10/2009 SOUTHERN PINES, NC
10/02/2009 SOUTHERN PINES, NC

State Agency RIGHT FRONT IMPACT WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE
SLIGHT DAMAGE REPORTED
12/31/2009 WEST END, NC

12/31/2009 WEST END, NC
12/30/2010 WEST END, NC

12/30/2010 WEST END, NC
02/15/2012 NY

Accident Source MINOR ACCIDENT OR VEHICLE DAMAGE REPORTED: REAR CENTER
02/23/2012 SOUTHEASTERN REGION
02/27/2012 SOUTHEASTERN REGION

Auto Auction AUCTION ANNOUNCED AS FLEET/LEASE
02/28/2012 SOUTHEASTERN REGION
03/05/2012 FL

Auto Auction REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION AS DEALER VEHICLE
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by calculusx(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2012
Lexusgs430:

yemosla: So does dat mean miliage roll back has no effect or does any damage or wat so ever to a vehicle pls I need to know tanks guys

[size=14pt]
I will prefer a high mileage Car so far the seller disclose it than low mileage Car with many informations hidden. Majority of Nigerians believe high mileage Cars are not good to drive and prefer buying low mileage Car which give room for dealers to roll-back mileage. Another Example below with the roll-back done in the west.
[/size]

AutoCheck Vehicle History Report
2008 Honda Accord EX-L
Report Run Date: 2012-12-04 16:05:15.014 EST
Report Summary

Class: Mid Range Car - Standard
Engine: 3.5L V6 MPI
Country of Assembly: United States
Vehicle Age: 4 year(s)
Calculated Owners: 1
VIN: 1HGCP36858A007654
Year : 2008
Make : Honda
Model: Accord EX-L
Style/Body: Sedan 4D
This Vehicle's AutoCheck Score

The AutoCheck Score is a summary of your vehicle's history. It lets you compare similar vehicles with ease.
About the AutoCheck Score
This vehicle qualifies for Buyback Protection

Safeguard your investment with AutoCheck Buyback Protection. It reduces the risk in buying a used vehicle.
About Buyback Protection

AccidentCheck
Reported accidents: 0

Title and ProblemCheck
Your vehicle checks out!

OdometerCheck
Your vehicle checks out!
Last Reported Odometer: 201,214

Specific vehicle use(s) or events reported
View Full History

AccidentCheck
Not all accidents / issues are reported to AutoCheck

Your vehicle checks out! There have been no accidents reported to AutoCheck for this 2008 Honda Accord EX-L (1HGCP36858A007654). AutoCheck receives its accident data from government sources and independent agencies, and based on the information available to us, we have found that no accidents have been reported on this vehicle. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.

Title and ProblemCheck
Your vehicle checks out! AutoCheck's database for this 2008 Honda Accord EX-L (1HGCP36858A007654) shows no negative titles or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems, and disqualifies the vehicle for AutoCheck Buyback Protection. Check the Vehicle Use and EventCheck for reported accidents that can affect vehicle safety and value.

0 Problem(s) Reported: 15 Title/Problem areas checked:
No abandoned title record
No damaged title or major damage incident record
No fire damaged title record
No grey market title record
No hail damage title record
No insurance loss title or probable total loss record
No junk or scrapped title record
No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record
No odometer problem title record
No rebuilt/rebuildable title record
No salvage title or salvage auction record
No water damaged title record
No NHTSA crash test record
No frame/unibody damage record
No recycling facility record

OdometerCheck
Your vehicle checks out! AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 2008 Honda Accord EX-L (1HGCP36858A007654) and no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.

0 Problem(s) Reported: Mileage Date Reported
3 11/09/2007
201,214 08/20/2012
201,214 08/31/2012
201,214 10/01/2012

Information Reported! AutoCheck shows additional vehicle uses or events reported to AutoCheck for this 2008 Honda Accord EX-L (1HGCP36858A007654). This includes reported vehicle uses such as rental or lease, and events such as whether the vehicle has been reported to have had a loan/lien or duplicate title issued. Other events show if the vehicle has a reported accident and how many calculated accidents or if it has been reported stolen or repossessed. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.

2 Event(s) Reported: 6 Vehicle uses checked:
Fleet, rental and/or lease use record(s)
Taxi use record(s)
No police use record
No government use record
No livery use record
No driver education record
2 Event(s) Reported: 9 Vehicle events checked:
No accident record reported through accident data sources
No corrected title record
No duplicate title record
No emission/safety inspection record
Loan/Lien record(s)
No fire damage incident record
Repossessed record(s)
No theft record
No storm area registration/title record
Full History
Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.

Report Run Date: 2012-12-04 16:05:15.014 EST

Vehicle: 2008 Honda Accord EX-L (1HGCP36858A007654)

Event Date Event Location Odometer Reading Data Source Event Detail
10/03/2007 WHITE PLAINS, NY

11/09/2007 WHITE PLAINS, NY
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Lien Reported)
11/09/2007 WHITE PLAINS, NY

Motor Vehicle Dept. TAXI USE
06/17/2009 WHITE PLAINS, NY

03/04/2010 VALHALLA, NY

TAXI USE
03/08/2010 WHITE PLAINS, NY

TAXI USE
01/12/2011 WHITE PLAINS, NY

TAXI USE
01/26/2012 WHITE PLAINS, NY

TAXI USE
08/20/2012 NY
08/31/2012 VA
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE
REPOSSESSED
10/01/2012 NY
201,214 miles

Auto Auction AUCTION ANNOUNCED AS FLEET/LEASE

Possible Odometer Rollback

Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by Lexusgs430: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
@calculusx - Thanks for the examples you have sited, both vehicles show a roll back of over 250,000, WOW
Hopefully our people will learn that buying a high mileage car is better than buying a low mileage deceit !!!
As always VIN CHECK is important to judge timescale and lapses.
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by Lexusgs430: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2012

Read through the examples cited by calculusx above, study the vin check report + check the odometer reading on the dashboard and compare with the report of the zebra looking accord, that thinks it's a foal, and decide if buying rolled back mileage vehicle, is good for your pocket or not!!!
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by Lexusgs430: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
It's thread like this, that should make it to the front page maybe slightly better worded, not like the nonsense that has no educational value that gets posted to the front page!!!
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by calculusx(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2012
Lexusgs430: [b]It's thread like this, that should make it to the front page [/b]maybe slightly better worded, not like the nonsense that has no educational value that gets posted to the front page!!!
[size=14pt] When its not dbanj,tonto dike or omotola. If any of these Celeb sneeze,it will make NL Front page grin. I could remember few weeks ago when Omosexy fell in Airport, it made NL FP. I can see oga patapata viewing this thread, may be it will make it to FP grin [/size]
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by oluwaseunsewe: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
When buying automobiles witha very low miles, be aware that if you getting a very good deal that's a red flag, but there are ways of detecting if its the actual miles, simply by inspecting the driver seats, stering wheel and lots more..
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by elektra80: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
A
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by elektra80: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Blame it on the buyers. They don't want to pay for a clean title car. There was this post on auto section about a 2005 Honda accord ex priced at 1.7m. Lots of people were commenting that its too expensive that the dealer is a thief. I mean 1.7m is a good price for a clean title low mileage 2005 accord ex, but buyers will say its too expensive because other dealers who import accidented cars with rolled back odometer sell for 1.5m. Buyers will go to those dealers and buy, and then come back here to complain that the car is giving problem. So what do u guys expect the honest dealers to do... Honest dealers are suffering while dubious ones are the ones making money. My advice is if a dealer wants to buy a car, they should go online and check the price of those cars in the states which are clean titles, convert it to naira, add shipping and clearing, then add the profit. This would give them the average price of the car. It is impossible to buy a 2001 Toyota Camry xle title with less than 100k miles for 1.1m.. But then ask the buyers, they will tell u the price is 1.1m or less.
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by oluwaseunsewe: 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ngr business is never straight forward.
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by monex(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2013
Siena:

Annoying!

master when ur workshop dey come naija na. we are fed up with poorly-trained naija mechanics. Do you have anyone you can recommend here in lagos?

forgive us for being ignorant.
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by CarsGuideNG: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
victorD3:

VIN check is examining your brain by a Doctor

grin grin Indeed

Let CarGuideNG be your doctor Sir.
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by CarsGuideNG: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7300425_img20180622wa0000_jpeg29416fadcdfe2de187fbe3bd2a62d203

Vehicle History should never be a mystery

"If you were thinking about buying a house, wouldn’t you want to know if it had a damaged foundation, was built in a waterlogged area, had problems that were badly repaired or was much older than the owner claimed?

A vehicle history report serves a similar purpose for buying a used car — exposing past problems — and it’s a must for smart vehicle shoppers."

This is especially pertinent in the Nigerian context where the average car salesman may be prepared to compromise safety for profit.

You may have already bought that car without a history report - You may still need to obtain a report.

'You have to know the past to understand the present.'
- Carl Sagan

We offer multiple resources to aid in car shopping. Several of them are free. We should take advantage of both free and paid resources to ensure good vehicle purchases.

It all starts with the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/Carguideng

Don't hesitate. Contact us at your convenience

CarGuideNG. VIN Vehicle History Providers

Email - carguideng@gmail.com

Call/SMS - 2347011116171

Whatsapp:

https:///send?phone=2347011116171
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by computerglobal(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
With Vin checks and reports willsave you money on your initial investment in a vehicle, but can help steer you away from a vehicle that is problematic and into something that is going to bring you years of enjoyment.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by CarsGuideNG: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
CarGuideNG.

We do vehicle history.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Car Struggles We Went Through That Kids Of Nowadays Won’t Understand / Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? / What Is An "Idle Relearn Procedure"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.