Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles (17039 Views)

How Can I Know The Mileage Of A Replaced Engine / Is Mileage Of 156,000 Miles Too High For A 1999 (ie 14-Year-Old) Car? / Is Buying A Car With A Mileage Of 109,000 Miles A Safe/good Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by Gshun: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
KINDLY HELP CHECK BOSS 4T1BE46K57U135760

CarsGuideNG:
CarGuideNG.

We do vehicle history.
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by CarsGuideNG: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
Gshun:
KINDLY HELP CHECK BOSS 4T1BE46K57U135760

Hello Sir

Contact CarGuideNG for your Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

https:///send?phone=2347011116171

Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by computerglobal(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
computerglobal:
With Vin checks and reports willsave you money on your initial investment in a vehicle, but can help steer you away from a vehicle that is problematic and into something that is going to bring you years of enjoyment.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

By ordering a vehicle history report from us, you can remove most of the guesswork to determine if a used car has been involved in accidents or had major repairs that may not make it worth your investment.

Diagnose and Run a history check on your Car To Know Internal Problems

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by olamilekan85: 7:33pm On May 21, 2021
oss please how many kilometres implies a fairly good tokunbo car, from what kilometres should someone keep away from
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by olamilekan85: 7:36pm On May 21, 2021
pannyman:
A colleague at the office recently bought a '97 Camry with a mileage of about 73,000 miles. I got really curious and went to this site, http://www.toyota.com/owners/web/pages/home to check it out. The last bit of maintenance that was recorded was in 2009 and at the time the mileage was 206,000 miles! When I showed it to my guy he was shocked and told me that the person who sold the car to him was a trusted friend.
Boss please how many kilometres implies a frirly good tokunbo car, from what kilometres should someone keep away from
Well, we don't know whether his friend had a hand in the rollback or not. Anybody can crosscheck the maintenance records of a Toyota car they wish to buy from the US or from a Nigerian dealer who imported a car from the US via this link: http://www.toyota.com/owners/web/pages/home. Just register using any address and enter a US city with matching zip code.

Even VIN records can be forged, trust me. I have done quite a bit of research on this matter.

Boss please how many kilometres implies a fairly good tokunbo car, from what kilometres should someone keep away from
Re: Ridiculous Mileage Of Tokunbo Vehicles by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:52am On May 22, 2021
alstacs:
I have observed recently the mileage of Tokunbo cars in online market places and in car shops, they are ridiculously low.
Most of the cars u see usually have less than 100,000 km. Could this be real? Does it mean that the owners of the cars just parked them in the garages?
Imagine a car that was manufactured about 10 years ago and has only travelled 90,000km. shocked
It must travelled less than 1000km par annum.
It is so ridiculous that even cars manufactured in 1996 have similar records.
Please how reliable are these figures?
When I bought my car last year, it had a ridiculous mileage of 54,000 on it. I didn't want to believe it cuz this is a 2012 car that I'm buying in 2020!
I did a vin check and was shocked that that's the exact mileage last recorded. I quickly jumped at the car. She's been a blessing since I bought her. I feel buying a tokunbo has comes with a lot of luck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Car Struggles We Went Through That Kids Of Nowadays Won’t Understand / Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? / What Is An "Idle Relearn Procedure"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.