Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband (24542 Views)

My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father / Wife Sues Husband For Hiring Hit Men To Assassinate Her / Woman Stabs 10 Years Old Girl In Her Vagina In Lagos (Graphic Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by NessaFresh(f): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
WTF 10 gaddamn years..she is trying I cannot survive without sex for a month oo

1 Like

Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by godswill4m(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
I think the woman is lieing
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by Teejayphillip(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
Nawah 4 dis kinda story oo.. Well 2 me,both parties shuld b blamed

Cos if dey ® nt makin LOVE 4 gud 10yrs,dat simply means both of dem finds dia way in doin it sumwere else..

I can't jus believe dat,n dey both live n sleep under d same roof..
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by born2boink(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
10 yrs without sex is called death
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by sundaybam(m): 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
They are both getting it elswhere.
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
Viewing this topic: 145 guest(s)
ARE U ALSO STARVING? grin LOL @ THE[b] 145 [/b]GUESTS
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by Broker23(m): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
How is this possible? I think they are not telling the trust.or may b his performances has decreased
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by VirginFinder: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
born2fuck: 10 yrs without sex is called death

lmaaaaaaaaoooooooooo!!!!!!!

you are a bast.ard.i swear.(no offence intended o.)

seriously lol.
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by TableLeg(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
Did the judge ask the woman how she has been coping and why did she wait for 10 years before crying out? undecided
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by grandlexuz(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
ebamma 3: Toto law number
1)a toto were prick no enta for one year is expired
2)a toto were prick no enter for 10 years is an adulterated toto
3)a toto that refuses a prick entry is a dead toto
4)a toto that loves prick too much is a contaminated toto
5)a toto that is infected with hiv is a doomed toto

Indecent as it all sounds it really had me cracking.hahahahah
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by kpolli(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
mama-gee:
Lol. . .

Very funny story!

Mama-gee is back shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by honeric01(m): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
Opiti99: A housewife, Saratu Haruna, on Monday dragged her husband, Isa Mainika before a Kaduna Sharia Court two, Magajin Gari for allegedly denying her sex for 10 years.

Haruna of Kawo, in Kaduna North Local Government Area, told the court that she was no longer interested in the marriage, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.

The woman said she no longer believes there is marriage between them.

“We have been staying for 10 years now, but nothing is happening between us in terms of marital affairs,” she said.

She told the court that she was no more interested in staying with Mainika as her husband, adding, “I don’t love him again.”

Mainika denied the claim, and accused the wife of starving him of sex.

“Anytime I request for sex, she always denies me. There was a time we had a serious fight over this issue and she bit me,” he said.

Mainika told the court that trouble started after his wife gave birth to their second baby.

He said, “Since then I do not know what I have done to her and I have asked her severally, but she refused to say anything.

“I even invited our elders to settle the matter but the effort yielded no positive result.

“I am still in love with her. I do not want to divorce her because I am really worried about the future of our children.”

The Presiding Khadi, Mallam Ibrahim Inuwa, ordered the couple to discuss the matter with their elders for amicable settlement.

Inuwa, however, said that if the case is not settled by the family, the court would decide on what to do.

“What is happening between you is not the Sunnah of our holy prophet. It is totally not acceptable in Islam to be cheating on one another,” he said.

http://www.punchng.com/news/woman-denied-sex-for-10-years-sues-husband/#comments

So who is actually starving who?

the woman must be the one lying here, the same man banged you all these while to have resulted to 2 kids, so you want to say he stopped all of a sudden?

since both of them are claiming right, the judge should have asked them both to SHAG each-other out in his presence, at least no one's going to lie about what's done in public.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by patanjaly: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
I dönt see anything abnormal about this stuff remember marriage is not all about sex. Remember jesus,pope,priest,nun dont indulge in sex.sex is part of our animalistic desire which everyone should runaway from.
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by Dygeasy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
berem: 10 years without sexx? holy mary mother of Jesus!! shocked shocked shocked
and so what? Your first ten years as a kid nko? Awon wayray meji!
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by Goldieluks: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hmmm for 10 good years?? Are they crazy or is marriage by force? angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by nagoma(m): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
berem: why wont i believe her? but some men wicked o! someone without her engine being serviced for 10 sex'less years.engine must knock! dan bura uba! shocked

Berem you. are thoroughly and totally spoilt. grin
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by nagoma(m): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
born2fuck: 10 yrs without sex is called death

Because it's in conflict with your calling?
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by honeric01(m): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
Goldieluks: Hmmm for 10 good years?? Are they crazy or is marriage by force? angry

I know you can even stay 20 years self, you're a role model to all nuns out there cool
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by tpapi: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2012
ebamma 3: Toto law number
1)a toto were prick no enta for one year is expired
2)a toto were prick no enter for 10 years is an adulterated toto
3)a toto that refuses a prick entry is a dead toto
4)a toto that loves prick too much is a contaminated toto
5)a toto that is infected with hiv is a doomed toto
can u see d side effects of takin weed n snuff at d same time

1 Like

Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by Goldieluks: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
honeric01:

I know you can even stay 20 years self, you're a role model to all nuns out there cool

20 years ke, I can stay forever.

1 Like

Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by owobokiri(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
This one na frofer purnishmenti
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
The man probably has 3 other wives and several concubines so he is not missing anything
The woman probably has been chopping Ogbono ,ofe owerre and egusi soup on the side and loving it and perhaps after 10 years has found a stud that wants to take her to the Islamic altar to seal the deal so she wants to be legally dis-entangled from her dead weight.
By the power invested me I declare the marriage over!
I wish them well

1 Like

Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by Jennydove: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
geez*:
And what's political about this?
ur joystick tongue
geez*:
ur joystick
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by santakris(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
geez*:
Abi o.
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by OnlyemmyM(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
Someone is shouting abt 10yrs without sex, is not a big deal cos i too have stayed for six years but i will tell you dat i face many accusation from my lady, she called me "homosexual" many names but the truth is dat we always fight b4 we have sex so i decided to stop anything abt sex and be alone.

1 Like

Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by Series22(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
patanjaly: I dönt see anything abnormal about this stuff remember marriage is not all about sex. Remember jesus,pope,priest,nun dont indulge in sex.sex is part of our animalistic desire which everyone should runaway from.
Ewu
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by abdulkayus(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
WTF, 10 years without sex. Omo mehn, dis is odikwa serious. D man fit get other wives, so no kwam for him, bt for d woman, hmmmmm. It can be ooo, cos i stay among d hausas even among d rural. Dem fit endure am ooo or better self masturbate or wash d kitten wit warm water wen Hot(ladies, try dis and u shall remain celibate 4ever).
Lobatan
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by SELFWORTH: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
rafhell: I dont believe this story. How can you be alone with a woman and not want to sleep with her the hell out of her

Impotency
Disease
Illness
Disability
Juju/ spiritual attack
Family feud

... Need I say more
Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by bukatyne(f): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
freecocoa: Someone is a blawdy liar in this case and its obviously the woman.
and how did u arrive at ur conclusion?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by http(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadIt is possible, at least i have stayed off sexx for a year and half

1 Like

Re: Woman Denied Sex For 10 Years, Sues Husband by omenziate(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
The Man is impotent jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) / Man Almost Killed Hausa Guy In Delta Over 10 Naira. Photos / Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.