Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,894 members, 7,956,371 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (878459 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
chibwike: owke...lets leave dat aside...i just wanna let you know that...there are many tinz on earth that we probably dont know about....u probably dont know how u came into existence...or the air you breath..hw it comes about....u cant just sit down there....living under the expense of God's mercy...and then u re saying he is not real....maybe u digest the fud in ur stomach ur self..or u form the baby in the womb ur self...or even maybe u sleep and wake up with ur magical atheist powers...bro stop dat crap....God is real!

grin

God is real?

Hmmmmm.....let me see.

Your family is real- you can touch them, see them, feel them, hear them speak.

God, on the other hand, can not be seen, heard or touched or smelt.

There is not one single evidence for your God.

Do you know the most technically developed country in the world? Japan. 66% of Japanese dont believe in God
Do you know the most peaceful country in the world? Iceland. 18% do not believe in God and 31% are not religious.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Brymo: HumbledByGrace, whats sup?

Madam, please change your signature.

It is not smart to wear bigotry with pride
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chibwike(m): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

grin

God is real?

Hmmmmm.....let me see.

Your family is real- you can touch them, see them, feel them, hear them speak.

God, on the other hand, can not be seen, heard or touched or smelt.

There is not one single evidence for your God.

Do you know the most technically developed country in the world? Japan. 66% of Japanese dont believe in God
Do you know the most peaceful country in the world? Iceland. 18% do not believe in God and 31% are not religious.

Do they they take techologies to the grave?...with all their technologies...why haven't the created a human being that can breath...and end the speculations about God forever....their technologies can wake...even a dead coackroach...they are limited...God limited them himself...show me some one that has created a human being that...breathes...and i'd denouce God forever.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
chibwike: Do they they take techologies to the grave?...with all their technologies...why haven't the created a human being that can breath...and end the speculations about God forever....their technologies can wake...even a dead coackroach...they are limited...God limited them himself...show me some one that has created a human being that...breathes...and i'd denouce God forever.

You are just talking nonsense. Your argument doesnt make sense

If human beings dont create human beings = God exists

There is no evidence that a God created anything. Who created your God? If complexity like humans require a creator, who created God- who should be more complex than humans?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chibwike(m): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

You are just talking nonsense. Your argument doesnt make sense

If human beings dont create human beings = God exists

There is no evidence that a God created anything. Who created your God? If complexity like humans require a creator, who created God- who should be more complex than humans?
like i said earlier....there are so many tinz on earth that you probably dont know about....u found yourself on this earth....fine no one knows who created God....neither do anyone knws who created the world...and thinking about who created God wud only cause u headaches...we live by wat we see, experience and believe...and as a matter of fact...God has really done tinz that shows that he exists....both to me personally and in the world out there..and there is nothing really bad in his laws.his requirements and ...hìs commandments....so we just got to stick to him....coz we got nothing to loose....yeah...we got nothing to loose....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
chibwike: like i said earlier....there are so many tinz on earth that you probably dont know about....u found yourself on this earth....fine no one knows who created God....neither do anyone knws who created the world...and thinking about who created God wud only cause u headaches...we live by wat we see, experience and believe...and as a matter of fact...God has really done tinz that shows that he exists....both to me personally and in the world out there..and there is nothing really bad in his laws.his requirements and ...hìs commandments....so we just got to stick to him....coz we got nothing to loose....yeah...we got nothing to loose....

What has God done? Which of the gods are you even talking about? The christian God?

Have you read the Quran? How do you know that Allah isnt the right God?
How do you know that Odin is not the true God?
Have you read the Gita?

look, God has not done anything spectacular in your life. You live in Nigeria. A sheithole where ebola, boko haram, corrupt police, armed robers could kill you any day.

There is no evidence for God. None
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chibwike(m): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

What has God done? Which of the gods are you even talking about? The christian God?

Have you read the Quran? How do you know that Allah isnt the right God?
How do you know that Odin is not the true God?
Have you read the Gita?

look, God has not done anything spectacular in your life. You live in Nigeria. A sheithole where ebola, boko haram, corrupt police, armed robers could kill you any day.

There is no evidence for God. None
are you now my P.A Or something...to say to my face dat God has not done anything spectacular in my life...ok now lets look at it dis way...i dont have any other god....i worship the God who i feel the created whole world including you....and gave me the air i breath today...someone is dead..am alive...some one is blind...i can see...some one cant walk...i walk on my two legs...someone is dumb..i can talk....its nt as if am beta that these people....now who do u think is responsible for this my decent life....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 12:49am On Aug 20, 2014
Cutekemitola: sharrap? Why? Is it paining you?

Welcome jare. I see you've already met the 'E pain am' crew grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by aaprimevalues: 4:55am On Aug 20, 2014
Are you tired of message failure or high cost of sms with HIDDEN CHARGES from the current SMS platform you are using to send your messages?
Are you looking for a reliable Bulksms platform to send your Bulk SMS messages?. Try us today and experience unbeatable delivery speed, low cost, efficient and easy to use platform. Become our customer today and request for 2,000 verified GSM phone numbers of any category you wish to market to. Register today at www.ValueSMS.com.ng and receive free sms. Enq: 08091256008, 08028444135
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 5:34am On Aug 20, 2014
chibwike: are you now my P.A Or something...to say to my face dat God has not done anything spectacular in my life...ok now lets look at it dis way...i dont have any other god....i worship the God who i feel the created whole world including you....and gave me the air i breath today...someone is dead..am alive...some one is blind...i can see...some one cant walk...i walk on my two legs...someone is dumb..i can talk....its nt as if am beta that these people....now who do u think is responsible for this my decent life....

It is funny how you dont even realize that you make God to be a schizophrenic psychopath when you claim that he has done smething great in you life-

MILLIONS OF CHILDREN DIE EVERYDAY. MANY OF THEM DIE FROM STARVATION. GOD DOESNT CARE ABOUT THEM BUT FOR YOU, CHIBWIKE, GOD HAS A PLAN- HE GAVE YOU HEALTH AND A GREAT LIFE. ONE HAS TO WONDER HOW GOD PICKS HIS WINNERS AND LOSERS...SOME SUFFER AND SOME ENJOY.

The fact still remains that there is no evidence for your God. You cant prove any single thing about him
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 20, 2014
An0nimus:

Welcome jare. I see you've already met the 'E pain am' crew grin
like seriously? Tanx....u r d first person welcoming me*smiles*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2014
Brymo: HumbledByGrace, whats sup?
Hello, how are you?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Brymo: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: Hello, how are you?
i'm ok. Read thru ur diary, its a nice one, worthy of commendation, most especially d aspect of bin a woman of faith.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Madam, please change your signature.

It is not smart to wear bigotry with pride
leave other kids alone, the play ground is too big.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2014
Brymo: i'm ok. Read thru ur diary, its a nice one, worthy of commendation, most especially d aspect of bin a woman of faith.
Thanks and you went there because you got "tagged" there. Nice to meet you

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2014
Cutekemitola: like seriously? Tanx....u r d first person welcoming me*smiles*

You'll warm up to the others soon. We come and go due to different schedules but manage to keep the ministry moving forward.

what's interesting about Teen Wolf?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2014
Brymo your signature got me laughing grin. I agree with it. For me it doesn't add up.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: leave other kids alone, the play ground is too big.

Dont go looking for trouble, ode
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2014
An0nimus: Brymo your signature got me laughing grin. I agree with it. For me it doesn't add up.

lol....arrest atheists for treason then. cool cool

#people say things without considering the consequence
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

lol....arrest atheists for treason then. cool cool

#people say things without considering the consequence

Naah, I have better things to channel that effort to cool.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

hahahahaha....that status makes you hate your nationality
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

you know you could be banned for this right? grin

I can bet your reply to this will be something about me not being a 'woman wrapper' tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Brymo: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2014
An0nimus: Brymo your signature got me laughing grin. I agree with it. For me it doesn't add up.
dats it o, it almost impossible to be an atheist in this country, with all what we see around. Even pure logic, 'their' greatest weapon will denied them.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2014
Brymo: dats it o, it almost impossible to be an atheist in this country, with all what we see around. Even pure logic, 'their' greatest weapon will denied them.

Personally, I believe every 'Nigerian atheist' has been out of Nigeria at one point or the other and most likely has spent a good number of years out there. Ask around you'll see its true grin

Or maybe their no god bias is only towards God as we Christians know Him not all the other spiritual beings and paranormals peculiar to Nigeria.

I'll be more than curious to hear from a Naija ninja born and bred here who claims to be an atheist.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2014
An0nimus:

Personally, I believe every 'Nigerian atheist' has been out of Nigeria at one point or the other and most likely has spent a good number of years out there. Ask around you'll see its true grin

Or maybe their no god bias is only towards God as we Christians know Him not all the other spiritual beings and paranormals peculiar to Nigeria.

That's true....see the way Muskeeto is hanging around here saying nothing.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: That's true....see the way Muskeeto is hanging around here saying nothing.

True. LB is just an atheist wannabee.

So frustrated. sad

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: That's true....see the way Muskeeto is hanging around here saying nothing.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
An0nimus:

You'll warm up to the others soon. We come and go due to different schedules but manage to keep the ministry moving forward.

what's interesting about Teen Wolf?
its just a series I ve loved watchn but stopped a couple of weeks ago...about the ministry,I ll be glad to do dat
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
FrancisTony:

True. LB is just an atheist wannabee.

So frustrated. sad

you and LB though grin You lot would make good friends always picking on each other.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Cutekemitola: its just a series I ve loved watchn but stopped a couple of weeks ago...about the ministry,I ll be glad to do dat

why'd you stop it. work take much of your time?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: hahahahaha....that status makes you hate your nationality

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
An0nimus:

why'd you stop it. work take much of your time?
just got bored with it...there r some other motivating and educative movies and series....thought yuh shud be at work now

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Be Holy, God Is Holy / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.